Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,227 members, 7,880,855 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9562 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Thats what unnecessary pride can cause. It make humans foolish.
I notice that too
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013

Why so many Alternate Monikers viewing this thread? undecided

Y'all are scared ? grin

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Stop begging me undecided undecided
I didnt beg you, I only said pls undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Lol. You would always know a child when you see one. What's the big deal about PMs? I can even send a PM to a guy if I so wish.

Take it easy babe. You don't want to have heart attack over a guy that found you worthy of a personal message. You should even be glad you were noticed. Some people have not received a single PM since 2005 grin
character indeed, there was a time i insulted you and expected a fight from you. Only God knows how you manage anger(i would be very happy if you could teach me)
if nor be say dis lady dey older than me, i for break my own rules(brought about by myopic people like the OP) by toasting ''CARACTA''
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:
you nor well o

Make I PM you for cure?

cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP has abandoned thread and fled with no trace. Guess this is the final straw.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dhurmynick(m): 9:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pm..

If you guys remember that thread about marthă, i closed the thread cause it was a complete disaster
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
*Grabs her tiny hand and pulverizes it* tongue
shocked *slaps his eyeball*

*brandishes knife*
Gimme that bum cheesy
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Imanuelle:
Make I PM you for cure?

cheesy

i resemble herbalist?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Joyeux: 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Pure childish if you no want am just say no simple so u wan come expose the guy ba.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by phlemzy: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
JulianBond007: Maybe its her first PM toasting by a nairalander. She's just too anxious about it. She should have also mentioned the moniker that sent her the message. That's just an act of stupidity and immaturity. undecided
If the Op had for any reason mentioned the sender's moniker,then her phurkopp would av been duely treated in here..am sure by now she's learnt som lessons & ll handle her PMs better in future.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Jay bee and I have something special embarassed
Really? You both have insomnia? grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
shocked *slaps his eyeball*

*brandishes knife*
Gimme that bum cheesy
*Hold his bum on his hands and tear race*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by AbuMikey(m): 9:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dhurmynick: Pm..

If you guys remember that thread about marthă, i closed the thread cause it was a complete disaster

Enlighten me bro cheesy

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
2s£xy:

i resemble herbalist?

Na PM dey trend now oh

Make we go register some PM domains

I dey reason PMpros
wink
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
jay bee: On ground ready to hide post of any chica wey wan open my yansh tongue tongue cheesy cheesy
My oga, I may be needing your kind services too o grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by majalisa(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
lrguru: OP has abandoned thread and fled with no trace. Guess this is the final straw.
i just sent her a PM.. if she do anyhow again she go see anyhow
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
what a thread... can guys expose theirs too?? undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Enlighten me bro cheesy

same here oogrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
*Hold his bum on his hands and tear race*
*runs after that bum*

Come back!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
deejay_harry1: what a thread... can guys expose theirs too?? undecided
Be the first to act stupi'd

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by HarryPotter22: 9:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Guys, free the OP already na. Abeg. Hahan! Una just gather the OP like ALUU community. I'm sure she originally meant the thread to be fun but you 'Holier than thou' types have put paid to that lofty intention. She didn't drop names or usernames na, did she? Una just come wear the OP matter for head like head-tie.

Btw, its a forum and people are entitled to their opinions/threads they open.

Hian!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Enlighten me bro cheesy
amebo grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*runs after that bum*

Come back!
I bind you grin *sprinkles holy water on her*
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
See fine gals for this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pm mode activated.. grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Kcblunt(m): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Caracta:

Lol. You would always know a child when you see one. What's the big deal about PMs? I can even send a PM to a guy if I so wish.

Take it easy babe. You don't want to have heart attack over a guy that found you worthy of a personal message. You should even be glad you were noticed. Some people have not received a single PM since 2005 grin

yeah she's rht.experience is d best teacher ppl say. ;-)
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
San Miguel: See fine gals for this thread shocked shocked shocked shocked. Pm mode activated.. grin
So you were busy checking all the girls profile? grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by UjSizzle(f): 9:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:
Really? You both have insomnia? grin
*raises brow*
What we have is 'special'.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:

Antelope sharrap dia. grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise:

Transfer window is now open
Time to sign a few strikers smiley
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by xynerise: 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
uj_sizzle:
*raises brow*
What we have is 'special'.
Hmmm. Jaybee has satyriasis o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14)

Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Have Sex / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) / 10 Ways To Fight Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.