Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65598 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 30, 2013
LBanks: Do not make comment on matters that you do not understand and do not concern you. Meanwhile may her soul rest in peace

How about you shut up and mind your own business. Well i know you're a cultist too so i have added your ID to the list of useless Nigerians.

Good luck dancing inside the forest like monkeys at night while progressive Nigerians are moving out and going into the cities. Useless set of people.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 1:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Niyinficient: RIP so sad! But is dis not the woman Rotimi Amechi was allegedly to av impregnated? Den why is she 'Ms' wen she has two childrend??
omg...going by your english,i'm finding it hard to believe your post grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Solowande(m): 1:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Dhurmynick: I actually feel sorry for someone for the first time in my life.
Den u must be a sadist
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by sixtu: 1:04am On Dec 30, 2013
Prof. abeg take heart GOD knows why.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by funshint(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2013
Bearshare:

Its not important afterall if you stopped reading at my comment, it still doesnt stop the fact that the dude's insinuation might be right afterall; your problem is simply the same with folks who reason one-sided which is the same problem with alot of Nigerians. Just because she's demised doesnt mean she never had a life...abeg cut some slacks Mr.Chief-mourner...Alot of people knew she had a thing going with Amaechi. You can check it out here Amaechi's affair with Iyetade Soyinka just incase you are late.

The family should reveal the cause of her death until then everyone is entitled to an opinion . Period! embarassed

And to everyone who thinks folks shouldnt have opinion on dead people should check the thread title again. Its not a condolence register.
The report said "Moremi" not "Iyetade"...U̶̲̥̅̊ pple can lie!

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by plendil: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Oh Dear, what a sad loss. sad
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by CDon(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2013
odua boy: This is why i support the legalization of abortion!!!!.You are a fuckingg moro'n
expect a ban soon

cheers
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 1:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Solowande: Den u must be a sadist
Must everybody be a soft-hearted emotional fella?!?
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Smooyis(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Mercy Lord. Rip
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by luckyman1010(m): 1:15am On Dec 30, 2013
pistol: Maybe she went for abortion to abort rotimi Amechi illegimate baby...
Anyway RIP.
Some. People are just stupid. Pisto or what u call ur name u are heartless do u know how you are going to end you life? Idiot. Yetade RIP
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bearshare(m): 1:16am On Dec 30, 2013
funshint:
The report said "Moremi" not "Iyetade"...U̶̲̥̅̊ pple can lie!

Moremi is Mrs. Iyetade is Ms.

do the maths...dumbass!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by comradestalk: 1:17am On Dec 30, 2013
My deepest condolences goes to the Soyinka's family. RIP.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Quatermaine: 1:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
48yr old going for an abortion , my friend Think well!!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP Iyetade; every parents worst nightmare;
for the fools ascribing rumors of Ameachi; Iyetade is a medical doctor; the other lady ALLEGEDLY having an affair with Ameachi is Moremi; his first child and not this lady who died; sometimes people can be so mean minded; a lady in her prime dies and all you see fit is to rehash a news that is not even true in the first instance

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by funshint(m): 1:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Bearshare:

Moremi is Mrs. Iyetade is Ms.

do the maths...dumbass!
Arsehole read the post "Ms Iyetade Soyinka"! Mumu!!!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP Iyetade.

What a painful loss it'll be for your parents
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by samode85: 1:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by samode85: 1:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Get Rid of Your Bank Job http:///1g8vb3v
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bearshare(m): 1:42am On Dec 30, 2013
funshint:
Arsehole read the post "Ms Iyetade Soyinka"! Mumu!!!

The reason I will call you a bigger mumu is because I tried helping you solve a simple maths. Moremi is over 60 years old and married. Iyetade was less than 50 years and not married. Whom do you think will pass for an affair? A married woman or the unmarried. Well your mumu head will still not understand...zombie!!!

Since the affair was a speculation, doesnt your big head tell you that the media may have mistook Moremi for Iyetade. You get head but no get sense inside...ode!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2013
samode85: Get Rid of Your Bank Job http:///1g8vb3v
Get rid of your idiocy
http://howtobewise.com

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ronalmagic10(m): 1:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.

And you think this is funny? God help you
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by meforyou1(m): 1:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Why I don't have pity on Yoruba when anyone is bashing them is because they talk so senselessly on igbo affairs.
Just my respect for whole Soyinka, remembering how much I enjoy his books, is what is keeping away from this bashing.
Moreover I know that his confra in his university days is far different from what we have now.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by LordCenturion(m): 1:54am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by LordCenturion(m): 1:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Longeria: Eyaa, it's painful to die because of sin of the father....................

Yes, Soyinka wickedly transformed another man's daughter to SHEPOPOTAMUS.

What this STUPID is saying? . .. ...anyway ,

Good night ma'am

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ghettodreamz(m): 1:55am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP
God be with her children, fortitudes to all hers.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 1:58am On Dec 30, 2013
me_for_you: Why I don't have pity on Yoruba when anyone is bashing them is because they talk so senselessly on igbo affairs.
Just my respect for whole Soyinka, remembering how much I enjoy his books....
Speak english please!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by BishopMagic: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.

Quite possible.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ikkings(m): 2:11am On Dec 30, 2013
No offence meant but all these RIP u are commenting here would not make God change his mind about her, God has the final say concerning her so save ur kb, thats why when u tell pple to give their lives to Christ, some will be laughing at u, forgeting we shall all die one day, anyway my condolences to the great proff, God enable him to bear the loss.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:27am On Dec 30, 2013
May the Gods guide her soul.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Deefuray(f): 2:30am On Dec 30, 2013
#Sad# Rip
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ademega(m): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2013
rudedough:

how did u kn all ds allegations Mr? I will love to kn, i wanna join ur condemnation .

These are the useless sets of Nigerians. When Intelligent Nigerians are pursuing a prosperous career, these ones are becoming cultists, ra.ping girls, stealing students money and food stuffs, carrying guns and machete, killing and getting killed like chickens and shouting hooligan slogans.

Look, you and your friends above are e-diots and anyone who is planning to join these sets of useless people are potential e-diots too.

RIP to the dead. sad sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Burna Boy Shaves Beard - Looks Younger - Pictures + Video / Runtown Shares His Bed With His Lion In Christmas Relaxation / D'banj Arrives UK With Scantily Clad Ladies For His Upcoming Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.