Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,109 members, 7,946,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached (919 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Can You Stay Friends With Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
I find hard to stay friends with the opposite sex without being emotionaly attached, sometimes i find myself being jealous anytime they get close to someone else, other times i become over protective, etc. My question here is how do i stay friends with the opposite sex, without being emotionaly attached.
Re: How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by evanscheck(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Dats a major problem too.pls any one with useful tips shud share
Re: How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by Newkidoo(m): 12:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Vilicious: I find hard to stay friends with the opposite sex without being emotionaly attached, sometimes i find myself being jealous anytime they get close to someone else, other times i become over protective, etc. My question here is how do i stay friends with the opposite sex, without being emotionaly attached.
Get a Girlfriend...

Must I teach u everything
Re: How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by senorova(m): 12:52am On Dec 30, 2013
It seems you've never been in a relationship. You need to be much more neutral when dealing with people! Or will you go on being emotionally attached to the opposite sex even When you are in a relationship? I think not. Just be neutral... Don't ask too much and don't give too much!
Re: How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by lanaVello1(m): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Even when you got a gal,that $hit still happens....its rare tho
Re: How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by Lionbite(m): 3:00am On Dec 30, 2013
You are suffering from titanicyme syndrome
Re: How To Stay Friends With The Opposite Sex, Without Being Emotionaly Attached by ifeanyi83(m): 3:29am On Dec 30, 2013
It's all in the mind...define the boundaries...it's difficult though but it's at the same time, very possible...

(1) (Reply)

MOST Nigerian Girls Deserve The Kind Of Nigerian Guys They Get PART 1 / Dating And Courting Is There Any Difference? / Ladies Will You Change Your Number After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.