Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,936 members, 7,969,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 03:38 PM

The Guiness Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Guiness Test (1498 Views)

Massive Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment At Diageo Nigeria- Guiness Unit / Job Vacancy At Guiness Nigeria Plc / Job Vacancy At Guiness. Apply Before 23th Jan.!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guiness Test by Fitty(m): 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
HEY GUYZ
I'SURE THERE RE LOADS OF GOOD NEWS 2DAY REGARDING THE TEST
I JUST FINISHED MINE
IT WENT WELL
THANK GOD 4 IT
THE TEST IS BASICALLY VERBAL, QUANTITATIVE AND LOGICAL REASONING
WISH EVERY ONE SUCCESS
PLS DONT FAIL 2 POST UR SUCCESS-STORIES
2 HELP ENCOURAGE US ALL
CHEERS
GUYS
Re: The Guiness Test by Ashibs: 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
Mine was a success as well.I wrote from 9-10am,everything went fine.

I believe the good lord will help us all.
Re: The Guiness Test by dapoafeni: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2008
i had mine 9-10am it was okay. God aimighty will crown our effort with resounding success. Cheers, looking forward to see u at the top
Re: The Guiness Test by ukgold(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2008
had mine by 1pm-2pm, it was stress free n the server obeyed unlike others that have to be rescheduled. but best of luck when u re-take yours.
Re: The Guiness Test by waynehead: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2008
just missed my test.was slated for the last batch. any chance of a repeat? feel so miserable cry embarassed cry
Re: The Guiness Test by onoolapo: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2008
Hi,
i am aware of a friend that wrote the test, the guy finished before the stipulated time but to his surprise the thing just disappeared while there is network and the system still on. People, my friend dont know his fate. Anybody with useful information can please reply.
Re: The Guiness Test by amarotex: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2008
pls guys am also in need of a job, pls let me into the guiness thing, i'd luv to be a part of it.

thanks
Re: The Guiness Test by lexicon(m): 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2008
onoolapo:

Hi,
i am aware of a friend that wrote the test, the guy finished before the stipulated time but to his surprise the thing just disappeared while there is network and the system still on. People, my friend don't know his fate. Anybody with useful information can please reply.

Since the test is computer based and its networked, your answers will be automatically saved. no need to be panic. all will be well.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Hair Stylist / Vacancies: Fedora Solutions Is Recruiting / Fresh Graduate Jobs Vacancies In Nigeria At RLG Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.