Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,644 members, 7,921,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:48 AM

2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS (1427 Views)

2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa / Rev Oladimeji Thinks GEJ May be Nigeria's Last President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by ferdsmart(m): 6:43am On Dec 30, 2013
There were fresh indications that Gov Lamido may be reconciled so as to appease the aggrieved Northerners.

Gov Obi whom were said to have been handpicked singlehandedly by Igbo leaders and other political groups in South East as their consensus candidate to surrogate GEJ and as such to calm the over heated political turbulence that had been trailing Goodluck's adminstration.
A close aide to Gov obi ,who spoke to our reporter said that there had been secret consultations between all stakeholders of PDP,LP,APGA etc to so as to act immediately before its too late.
Gov obi's sterling performance and prudent management of resources had endeared him to international Organisations such as UNICEF,WHO,UNO,World Bank,AU and even the richest man in the world;Bill gates.

Meanwhile,2014 would shed more light if GEJ would allow a South Easterner to continue from his adminstration but there were unclear reports if Gov Obi would dump APGA for PDP....

Visit: www.huhu.com/Gej-maybe-surrogated-with-Gov-Obi-for-president.html

Gov Obi/Lamido.....for 2015

Click like if you think Gov Obi will perform...

2 Likes

Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2013
New Year joke......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh taya, cough wan kill me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by ferdsmart(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2013
payless: New Year joke......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I laugh taya, cough wan kill me. grin grin grin
dey dere nah...
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Can a mod move this to the proper section?....the jokes arena.
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by kettykin: 6:54am On Dec 30, 2013
It seems that the op doesn't understand why there is a gang up against Goodluck in the first instance, these APC lunatics are not looking for a performer, the gang up is a collective effort by rogues to return nigeria to statusquo where the continued rape of the resources of Niger delta continues unabated, Peter Obi would not allow that so this rumour is not tenable

6 Likes

Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Pukkah: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Hilarious.

It would be an own goal from PDP.

I hope some people who are assumed to be 'loyal' to Jonathan have not started to plot against him in order to take advantage of the obvious cracks in the party.

A few days ago, I stated here that I don't trust some of these 'loyal' Governors.

Indeed, these are heady days for Jonathan.
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by ferdsmart(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
ilugunboy: Can a mod move this to the proper section?....the jokes arena.

joke section ni? Thats the truth..believe or u forget
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by ferdsmart(m): 8:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Gov obi/Lamido........2015
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Pukkah: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
ferdsmart: Gov obi/Lamido........2015

You must really be serious about this.

Ok,why not a Ken Nnamani/Lamido or Soludo/Lamido ticket?
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
oga this is treason cheesy
oga this is treason

1 Like

Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Brimmie(m): 9:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Lol.. Na walkover this match go be for GMB/BRF ticket!
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Jman06(m): 9:58am On Dec 30, 2013
I believe Governor Obi will definitely perform! But the problem is that northern muslims and their yoruba counterparts are not interested in performance, moreso, when an Igbo man is involved. They are only interested in resource control and that is why they have choosen to turn blind eyes to the various transformation programmes of Jonathan's administration. So, good as the idea sounds, i doubt it would materialize.

1 Like

Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by wordcat(m): 10:17am On Dec 30, 2013
ilugunboy: Can a mod move this to the proper section?....the jokes arena.

The news no fit 4 joke sef
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
There will be full scale war if an Igbo man is fronted for 2015.

Once more, we are pleading with Igbo politicians to stop this ambition of ruling Nigeria
They should rather focus energy on the restoration of Biafran Nation identity.

I prefer to die for demanding Biafra than to die for demanding to rule Nigeria.
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by stevecantrell: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
FUFU reporters.
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by manmade(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
It's either Gej or no one else
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
manmade: It's either Gej or no one else

Another joke...

Keep the jokes coming...we are in the season of laughter. grin grin
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Slizbeat(m): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Really

Obi had already said he wont be running for any political post after his handover to the governor-elect.......I don't think he will do that even though he is entitled to a change of mind.
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by FreeGlobe(f): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
hahahaha, Gov obi the ethnic jingoist that can't even win his LG without rigging. haha
Re: 2015: GEJ MAY BE SURROGATED WITH GOV OBI FOR PRESIDENT-HUHU REPORTERS by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
You mean he ( Obi) was nominated by Igbo traders not Igbo leaders.

(1) (Reply)

El Rufai Attacked On Facebook For Uploading The Graduation Picture Of His Son / Ebola Scare In Abuja: House Members Refuse To Shake Hands With Health Minister / Should Nigeria Negotiate With Terrorists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.