Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,030 members, 7,906,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? (1476 Views)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Beware! Female Condoms With Teeth Are Out There! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? by odidis(m): 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2006
Let me wonder what I would've done had my teeth been discoloured. Well, now that I have thought about it, the first thing that would have come to mind would have been to look for a way of whitening them as a reward for self realization.

That is a natural reaction, isn't it?  If you say yes it will make me wonder why some people go all out to discolour their teeth with tobacco, smoking or chewing, coffee drinking, and even chocolate eating addiction without making any effort to whiten them.

There was this guy I watched toast a babe recently. He was handsome by all standards of handsomeness, but he smiled even when the situation called for laughter. And soon it was obvious why this guy could not laugh. His teeth were the colour of coffee.

There and then I recalled a young elegant girl  I had once toasted and no matter how much I tried to amuse her she will never laugh, and when she smiled she did with barely opened lips, again, the problem was she knew the colour of her teeth, chocolate, which I eventually saw and quickly averted my mouth from the kiss that almost sealed our date as success.

The question is if you can't smile because your teeth are discoloured, who on earth will want to kiss you even if you get toasted?

Odidis
http://confidentsmiles.fateback.com/confidentsmiles2.html
Re: Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? by zionchic(f): 5:32am On Jun 21, 2006
well, I don't think discoloured teeth affects everyone, 'cos i've seen people with really awful dentition and still got married to very pretty girls. so i wouldn't think discolouration could affect some relationships, but i guess if it's really a problem folks can invest in Whitening strips (crest, rembrandt and many others)
Re: Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? by desiree(f): 8:14pm On Jun 27, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed God knows I wouldn't kiss a guy with wonkey and discolored teeth, one of the many things that attracts me to a guys is his smile, by that I mean clean, white and healthy smile.
Re: Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? by parosky(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2006
Odidis,
You're just trying to promote this website and/or their product. Well we can hope you'll raise so much awareness to push some people to see the dentist for teeth whitening. Benefit and outcome of the procedure in many instances can not justify the accompanying headache you will go through.
Color of teeth is just like skin complexion which vary greatly among individuals. People have varying shades of white which does not mean their teeth are discolored. There are only few discoloration that will warrant serious attention. Most tooth discoloration will be taken care of with adequate oral hygiene measures.
Re: Who Will Kiss You If Your Teeth Are Discolored? by selencious(f): 1:32am On Feb 14, 2010
@Poster!!Dream on. You think gurls are in love with Men cos they gat white teeth?Hell no. Even if your teeth is as black as coal and you gat $$$, you gonna c the prettiest chicks dyeing to kiss you. 4Real

(1) (Reply)

! / Guys! What Should Come First After Hitting Money,buying A Car Or Getting Married / The "basterdization" Of NIGERIAN Language. (Title Edited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.