Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,201 members, 7,880,741 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol (2269 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Post Your New Year Resolution Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Airforce1: See Lamentation grin grin
Thought you were reporting?
You go around from thread to thread and causing confusion.
You dont get reported, now its your turn, and you're screaming foul? Yelling 'I will report!' ?
I knew you were a coward after all.
I said it in the first place you would be first to scream foul when I start.
Mogul! undecided
Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:42am On Dec 31, 2013
I won't let u drag my honourable name to the mud

*Exits Thread* grin
Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Airforce1: I won't let u drag my honourable name to the mud

*Exits Thread* grin
Exiting the very same thread you created?
Define a coward please?! grin
Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Dannylux: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2013
Vessi:

= Airforce1

E fit una two grin
Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Airforce1(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Vessi:

If your left hand would make u commit sin, 'Cut it off"

Its in the bible

I aint running from you.. I just don't want to say anything dat will make me go down with you.

You're derailing
Please stay on topic

Thanks
Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Airforce1:

If your left hand would make u commit sin, 'Cut it off"

Its in the bible

I aint running from you.. I just don't want to say anything dat will make me go down with you.

You're derailing
Please stay on topic

Thanks
Airforce, I know you too well.
You're not that kinda guy that would back-off, it's not in your traits. You had never back off when you do this with the others.
So why today? Why are you backing off today?
You asked for it, you begged for it, you started it, be through with it!

On the other hand, about the biblical 'left hand'.
When you were harassing nairalanders on every thread with your two hands, why didnt you cut them off since they were gathering enemies for you?
Once again, you are doomed!
Re: Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol by Airforce1(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Vessi:
Airforce, I know you too well.
You're not that kinda guy that would back-off, it's not in your traits. You had never back off when you do this with the others.
So why today? Why are you backing off today?
You asked for it, you begged for it, you started it, be through with it!

On the other hand, about the biblical 'left hand'.
When you were harassing nairalanders on every thread with your two hands, why didnt you cut them off since they were gathering enemies for you?
Once again, you are doomed!

The problem I have with you is that you talk too much

I don't like joining issues with talkatives..

Bye cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fake Pastor: See Pastor Caught With Human Skull At Church Premises / To Whom It May Concern: nobody Loves Me,even On My Birthday! / See The 13 Signs That Shows Your Man Is Still Into His Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.