Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,064 members, 7,919,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (45369 Views)

M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by waleadex(m): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
IamDebola: TITLE - OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims!

Abeg na where D'banj claim sai e give anything in the first place? Shey na for newspaper or na for Tv?

Firstly D'banj never said he gave you anything.
Secondly, You don't really need to let us know who give and who didn't.
Thirdly, Why are you pinpointing D'banj alone? He snatched your wife?
Fourthly, It wasn't written in Dbanj's destiny to donate to you by force.
Fifthly, What happened to the money other people gave you? Or why e be sai na D'banj money dey give u sleepless night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was very young, Why didn't you save enough money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?
Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense.

Well said brother! I am just not happy with OJB for bringing up this matter again. You got all you needed from Rotimi Amaechi. You stil got other donations. After the surgery,you got LR3/RS from someone. You just shouldn't be too happy to remain popular on basis of your ailment. Get back to studio asap and let's see you get popular again from what we know you for. Start making money so that you too can donate to the next victim.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Smily202(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
where am I...When this topic emerg..?

cry cry cry :
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by meforyou1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Any day I enter a courthouse and the judge tells me, they say so and so about about you and asked me how do I respond, I will reply the judge thus "judge, you are very stupid".
I'm with dbanj on thus all the way. You can't peddle rumours about me on something I know nothing about and come and ask me later to defend.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Soso990240(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
me_for_you: why should he do that? Do you just start telling lies against people and then ask them to start responding?
Ojb is right.Dbanj didn't deny d claim because he must be ashamed for not helping a brother and he needed d hype.I doubt Dbanj didn't start d rumor.Remember he said in an interview abroad dat he Own Mo'hit records..dat Don jazzy is his Artist.Banga lee Na D Greatest liar of all time.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by mistyebby(f): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
IamDebola: TITLE - OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims![/b]my dear dbanj shld have refuted claims and not smile behind over the cHeap popularity the false alarm got him!this was a matter of life and death.and names of ppl who donated we're listed!

Abeg na where D'banj [b]claim
sai e give anything in the first place? Shey na for newspaper or na for Tv?

Firstly D'banj never said he gave you anything.
Secondly, You don't really need to let us know who give and who didn't.
Thirdly, Why are you pinpointing D'banj alone? He snatched your wife?
Fourthly, It wasn't written in Dbanj's destiny to donate to you by force.
Fifthly, What happened to the money other people gave you? Or why e be sai na D'banj money dey give u sleepless night.
Lastly, I've been hearing OJB since I was very young, Why didn't you save enough money during the raining days?
And there is rumor out there, saying that you can drink anything, even urine.. They even said all these things wey u dey drink dey among the things wey give u kidney problem, shey na true?
Now Playing Don't Tell Me Nonsense.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Mina98(f): 9:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
This guy should just shut up already,he should be grateful he had a successful surgery and stop looking for trouble. Nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soso990240: Ojb is right.Dbanj didn't deny d claim because he must be ashamed for not helping a brother and he needed d hype.I doubt Dbanj didn't start d rumor.Remember he said in an interview abroad dat he Own Mo'hit records..dat Don jazzy is his Artist.Banga lee Na D Greatest liar of all time.

I give up. Must be end of year tinz, far too many tools on NL today undecided
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Malawian:
when you yoruba people were flying around cyber space with the wicked rumour that stella odua embezzled money from the bmw purchase, was she not demanded to clear the air by you same yoruba?

you guys really believe you are that smart.

that una "sense", na only for aboki e dey work on. [size=58pt]not igbo[/size] tongue
dumb, dumb, and dumb... this is showbiz and I think OJB should know better. U're dumb 4 comparing stella's case with this!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Sagamite(m): 9:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
naijababe:

See reasoning! I haff died o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Too many oponus abound today. Sagamu, I see you o, one of your preys abound

Thank you. I no read thread, just contributed.

Malawian:
when you yoruba people were flying around cyber space with the wicked rumour that stella odua embezzled money from the bmw purchase, was she not demanded to clear the air by you same yoruba?
you guys really believe you are that smart.
that una "sense", na only for aboki e dey work on. [size=58pt]not igbo[/size] tongue

You are a cretinous person!

What has A got to do with B?
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: shut da phuck up! Dumbass, take advantage of what? Who?... Diz guy shud just go and sit down abeg. neglect kor, assist ni!

Do u have to be so vile? A less equable lad than yours truly might find your reply a tad impertinent but I'm enlightened so I'll pass. I think you need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
fyneboi79: Ɣ☺ΰя Fada!! grin
grin bros abeg comot ma see front
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Smily202(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm. ...

.Since ever am reading Niger gist..havnt even see any 9ja news conerning D bang refute claim on OJB........ To give its by Force. ......
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soso990240: Ojb is right.Dbanj didn't deny d claim because he must be ashamed for not helping a brother and he needed d hype.I doubt Dbanj didn't start d rumor.Remember he said in an interview abroad dat he Own Mo'hit records..dat Don jazzy is his Artist.Banga lee Na D Greatest liar of all time.
and you think nairalanders are fools?you think they will just accept what u just spit on the thread?post the video link of the interview where dbanj said that don jazzy is his artist or it didn't happen!!!!!!!!una go just carry fake rumour up and down without any single proof,na so one he goat dey tell me say dbanj talk say him leave don jazzy because of wande coal,I no know where una dey get una dey get una fake news,

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by FISAYOADEX(m): 9:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
This OJB guy should better be thanking his God rather than picking offence with fellow men. Thank your star for giving you a selfless wife. When you complain about the few that weren't for you, you become an ingrate to many others that gave to you in cash and kind.
Don't ever expect any good from anybody by that you won't be disappointed.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by fyneboi79(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: grin bros abeg comot ma see front
grin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
L u c i d:

Do u have to be so vile? A less equable lad than yours truly might find your reply a tad impertinent but I'm enlightened so I'll pass. I think you need to grow up.
that's it? U'll just walk away... C'mon stay and fight 4 ur 'agudor'!
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by FISAYOADEX(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
This OJB guy should better be thanking his God rather than picking offence with fellow men. Thank your star for giving you a selfless wife. When you complain about the few that weren't there for you, you become an ingrate to many others that gave to you in cash and kind.
Don't ever expect so much from anybody, by that you won't be disappointed.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by LordCenturion(m): 9:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
OJB have to thank GOD for his life and also thanks the good people of Nigeria and nairalanders(nairaland forum) parrticular for their prayers and fast ,instead of clamoring about those that didn't donate

by the way, check out what this lady see in GEJ that most Nigerians ladies didn't notice

https://www.nairaland.com/1573172/nighttime-encounter-president-jonathan

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
fyneboi79: sis abeg give that mad man a good bl0wjob. grin
tah! U must be visually impaired... Do u see any sexes bsyd dat handle? angry
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Soso990240(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
leavestory: and you think nairalanders are fools?you think they will just accept what u just spit on the thread?post the video link of the interview where dbanj said that don jazzy is his artist or it didn't happen!!!!!!!!una go just carry fake rumour up and down without any single proof,na so one he goat dey tell me say dbanj talk say him leave don jazzy because of wande coal,I no know where una dey get una dey get una fake news,
I hate argument.d interview where he said so even made frontpage on nairaland.if u want d video,I can send it to u so dat u will stop saying wot u don't know.or search for it on YouTube.d Interview was by Okayafrica Tv
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by chronique(m): 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm disappointed to hear OJB say this. First and foremost,D'banj didn't force the cigarettes and alcohol that destroyed your kidneys,down your throat. Secondly,he's under no obligation to make any form of donation. Thirdly,he never at anytime said he donated and as such,is not expected to refute any claim. Fourthly,you might have guided him through in his early days but that should not be a yardstick for him donating(except you want to tell us you produced "kiss me again" and any other job you did for him back then,for free). You can't feel bad cos someone didn't help you out of a problem you brought upon yourself. You've had a successful surgery and you're hale and hearty;thank God for that and move on with your life. Be matured about it. Complaining about D'banj not refuting the rumour that he donated 7m,sounds like envy. Even if we eventually know that he didn't donate to you,it won't change a damn thing. I'd advice you move on with your life and focus on your career. That's the most important thing(not telling the world who gave and who didn't;it's useless).

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by fidinwala(m): 10:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
OJB did the right thing. if sm1 did not make any donation and the media say you did it beckons on you morally to say no I did not especially if you don't have any intention to use it as a ploy to be seen as a giver. yet it's not a must for D banj to donate whether they know themselves from the root.
as for other donors who gave bad cheque it's really unfortunate and for OJB , you didn't have savings after many years of labour 2 bad.
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by phlame(m): 10:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
googlepikin: educated man who still believe dat paying tithe is wrong. People who claim they are too educated on nairaland are all empty heads. As old as you are, you are still against tithe. Your parents must be very proud of you. SMH

What has Education got to do with paying tithe Ewu undecided
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
Soso990240: I hate argument.d interview where he said so even made frontpage on nairaland.if u want d video,I can send it to u so dat u will stop saying wot u don't know.
ermh ermh, well if he did, he's right... He brought Don Baba J 2 fame. He actually introduced him 2 some guy like dat maybe JJC... I think I still have the disc somewhere, D'Jazzy producing skill gave him an edge. Don J looked like some starved kid from somalia in dat video with his scary big eye ballcheesy *runs out of thread b4 dey start throwing chairs*
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by phlame(m): 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: ermh ermh, well if he did, he's right... He brought Don Baba J 2 fame. He actually introduced him 2 some guy like dat maybe JJC... I think I still have the disc somewhere, D'Jazzy producing skill gave him an edge. Don J looked like some starved kid from somalia in dat video with his scary big eye ballcheesy *runs out of thread b4 dey start throwing chairs*

ROTFL grin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by addmol2008: 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
No b ur fault OJB....assumin say u don die 4 d surgry now,u no go open ur dead mouth talk say person donate abi person no donate
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
chronique: I'm disappointed to hear OJB say this. First and foremost,D'banj didn't force the cigarettes and alcohol that destroyed your kidneys,down your throat. Secondly,he's under no obligation to make any form of donation. Thirdly,he never at anytime said he donated and as such,is not expected to refute any claim. Fourthly,you might have guided him through in his early days but that should not be a yardstick for him donating(except you want to tell us you produced "kiss me again" and any other job you did for him back then,for free). You can't feel bad cos someone didn't help you out of a problem you brought upon yourself. You've had a successful surgery and you're hale and hearty;thank God for that and move on with your life. Be matured about it. Complaining about D'banj not refuting the rumour that he donated 7m,sounds like envy. Even if we eventually know that he didn't donate to you,it won't change a damn thing. I'd advice you move on with your life and focus on your career. That's the most important thing(not telling the world who gave and who didn't;it's useless).

Well said. I totally agree.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mzsolex: ermh ermh, well if he did, he's right... He brought Don Baba J 2 fame. He actually introduced him 2 some guy like dat maybe JJC... I think I still have the disc somewhere, D'Jazzy producing skill gave him an edge. Don J looked like some starved kid from somalia in dat video with his scary big eye ballcheesy *runs out of thread b4 dey start throwing chairs*

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am highly disspointed with the majority of comments I have read so far; most are just focusing on celebs not having money, and most people, except a few are digging into the real issues. Here are the real issues:

First, no one owes OJB anything, including D'Banj!

Secondly, rather than focusing on who gave you money and who did'nt, have you though about the hopelessness of many Nigerians with kidney disease and a host of other ailments dying everyday without any hope to finance their treatments.

Lastly, I think the major discussion should be how an average Nigerian finances treatments of chronic diseases. How can we get the NHIS scheme to cover for things like dialysis, cancer and other chronic money sucking diseases? I think this should be the major discussion. I am sick and tired of seeing people on TV sets or social blogs begging for money. The ones you see are the privileged that happen to have such media publicity. Many die every day and we are here arguing about who saved money, who gave, and whose check bounced. OJB or whatever you call yourself...Shut up and discuss real issues!

2 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by DisGuy: 10:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^totally agree

OJB should be the new face of kidney and general health campaigns. Instead of blabbing out like someone owes him a liver he should focus of
educating the public about the disease and also pressuring the government to do more for health sector seeing as an increasing number of Nigerians are dying of kidney/liver failure [too much boooze and unhealthy lifestyle]

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! by Kestolove(m): 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
shamelez ojb,been a music producer nd evn a singer,u cnt afford ordinari 15m..wetin u dey use ur moni do abg?nonsense u stil get maut dey talk who nd who no sort u,better go remov dat ur hair lyk madman own so u go fit think well nd make invstment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' / Nedu Doesn't Deserve My Son - Uzoamaka Ohiri Speaks About Her Child's Paternity / Bbn 2018 : Desmond Eliot Show His Support For Miracle With Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.