Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,662 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 AM

The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? (12412 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Speaks Chinese In Nollywood Movie / Omotola Is The Highest Earning Actress In Nollywood / Who Is The Best Actor/actress In Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by temi4rea(f): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2008
No be cause but Rita can never be found here,Chioma Chukwuka is just it any other is coming after here.
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by bluehorizo(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2008
CHIOMA CHUKWUKA
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by domire(f): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2009
hi guys .new nairalander. i think if we want to talk of well behaved i go with joke silva and kate henshall
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by patienez: 11:06am On Jan 23, 2009
chioma chukwuka is it please no one else
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by abiabi1: 1:00am On Jan 25, 2009
The best behaved actress in Nollywood is no doubt, my beautiful Chioma Chukwuka.Maybe, then Nkiru Slyvanus.
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by farochron(m): 8:18am On Feb 24, 2011
tinteen:

i heard omotola cheated on her husband smetime ago in london. She does nt dress decent,she dsnt even hv a good dress sence i.e one can't emulate her style.G enevieve is out of it,ini edo (God forbid),dat 1 can so expose her fat body.Rita is out of it too.Stella is ok only dat ive been hearing sme kin jist abt her.

I think chioma chukuka is it. I hv seen her b4,she is nt proud like d rest. She is humble,decent n beautiful.

I think I agree with most of your view although I don't know about Omotola Cheating. But among all those you have listed I give it to Chioma. Then best ever would be Joke. She was clean all through from the days of mind bending
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by Natasha2(f): 3:06pm On Mar 02, 2011
KATE HENSHAW NUTTAL
Re: The Best Behaved Actress In Nollywood? by Callistar: 11:10am On Mar 08, 2011
Lets tell our selves the truth,I am not a Nollywood actress, rather i work in Nollywood, but i watch Nollywood movies,without anybody been told, Chioma Chukwuka is the best behaved Nollywood actress,apart from not acting some various part in which most people thinks that it fetch a lot of money like prostitution which involves opening of exposing of body for the whole world to see, she appears decently and as a married woman,or have you ever had in your ear that there was a divorce between Chioma Chukwuka and her husband?.I think this is enough evidence to prove that Chioma Chukwuka is the best behaved actress in Nolly wood.Thank u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dstv Compact Vs Compact Plus - What's The Difference? / Aki & Paw-paw Float Movie Production Company / Kunle Afolayan Partners Netflix To Launch Film Academy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.