Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,090 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All (21358 Views)

Gtbank: The Secrets Behind The Success Of Nigeria’s No. 1 Bank / A Business Lesson To Learn This Week / How China Creates Jobs, A Lesson For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by jaziridon(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Tecno P5 is d bomb. am in love

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Smily202(m): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
youngice: please how can I quote more than one person

Simply click ..reply......

click quote on any comment. ....
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by lafuria1(m): 9:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Lesson indeed, all thanks to the Android os.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Teaxa(m): 9:10am On Dec 31, 2013
If Tecno can ping in 2013...I'll surely make Nigerians ring in 2014. grin ;D8)

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by olahero(m): 9:13am On Dec 31, 2013
nice thread, actually i am on the target of p9, i hope to get it s0on... #teamtecn+
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by salafiyy: 9:17am On Dec 31, 2013
this what is called marketing strategy, knowing what actual and potential customers need...with due consideration of 4ps and 7ps
1. product
2. price
3. place
4. people
5. promo
6. process etc
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Umamman1(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Hailing my A+...... Please anybody with idea for either airtel or etisalat mb that will last for me?
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by yorke1: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
This TECNO people will not allow people to hear word again. I don't know what satisfaction you guys derive in using such a substandard product. China is synonymous to fake hence the reason is so cheap #TeamBB

3 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by ocelot2006(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
A true lesson in a particular business-level strategy: COST LEADERSHIP.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by rattlesnake(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
tecnoooooooooooooo thread againnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by rattlesnake(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2013
Teaxa: If Tecno can ping in 2013...I'll surely make Nigerians ring in 2014. grin ;D8)
u sound madt ....twisted mind
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1: This TECNO people will not allow people to hear word again. I don't know what satisfaction you guys derive in using such a substandard product. China is synonymous to fake hence the reason is so cheap #TeamBB
ooo shut up !!u probably uz a curve 2,my tl3 beats ur overpriced plastic over n over again
PS:if u dnt use d bb1o series u no gt mouth...13k tekino dey ping,5ok bold5 dey ping !!!imagine !!

7 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by seunwen2(m): 9:35am On Dec 31, 2013
rocking my tecno m7 with a 32gb SD card

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by rattlesnake(m): 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
seunwen2: rocking my tecno m7 with a 32gb SD card
which u bought for 22k sh1t

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2013
WINNERS NEVER QUIT AND QUITERS NEVER WIN!
WINNERS CONTINUE DOING IT UNTIL IT WORK!
LASTLY, SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO WHAT UNSUCCESSFUL CAN NOT DO!
THEREFORE, THE SECRET OF SUCCESS IS TO KNOW WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW!
SO, ANYTHING THAT GOD HAS INSPIRED YOU TO DO, ::::::::GET STARTED;;;;;;;;
DON'T FORGET,
THAT CONTINUATION IS THE SECRET OF CELEBRATION!!!
BEST OF LUCK!

2 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Rayvene(f): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
Seun and Tecno phones undecided
Always moving Tecno threads to the Front Page.

BTW,people still buy Tecno?grin.That's for Onitsha Main Market traders,y'all.
Get an iPhone and make life easier cheesy
Stop being cheap tongue

*runs away*

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:42am On Dec 31, 2013
#GBAM
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by yorke1: 9:44am On Dec 31, 2013
mrvocalprowess: ooo shut up !!u probably uz a curve 2,my tl3 beats ur overpriced plastic over n over again
PS:if u dnt use d bb1o series u no gt mouth...13k tekino dey ping,5ok bold5 dey ping !!!imagine !!

TECNO is making you guys to feel among now. But you guys simply forget that if it is not original then it's fake. TECNO is a fake and substandard phone and you guys are ashamed to deal with that. #TEAMBB

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by OCcool: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Holla to all M5 users. #Teamtecno

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2013
my N9 all d way
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Geestunnar(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2013
rattlesnake: which u bought for 22k sh1t
Rayvene: Seun and Tecno phones undecided
Always moving Tecno threads to the Front Page.
BTW,people still buy Tecno?grin.That's for Onitsha Main Market traders,y'all.
Get an iPhone and make life easier cheesy
Stop being cheap tongue
you guyz shud just shut it and close up *i smell jealousy*

2 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1:

TECNO is making you guys to feel among now. But you guys simply forget that if it is not original then it's fake. TECNO is a fake and substandard phone and you guys are ashamed to deal with that. #TEAMBB
y wil i b ashamed i use tekino ??phne i got wit my own cash?? sorry yorke,my self esteem aint as low as dat... by d way which crapberry do u uz upload pics plz or hide in shame especially if its not a bb10...13k tekino pings.. 5ok bold5 pings...ok oo

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Rayvene(f): 9:55am On Dec 31, 2013
Geestunnar:

Why would I be jealous of cheap asss,fake asss children's stuff when I've got the mother of all phones?smiley

mrvocalprowess: y wil i b ashamed i use tekino ??phne i got wit my own cash?? sorry yorke,my self esteem aint as low as dat... by d way which crapberry do u uz upload pics plz or hide in shame especially if its not a bb10...13k tekino pings.. 5ok bold5 pings...ok oo
Geestunnar:

The thing with these Tecno worshippers is that they can barely type/spell coherently.Go to Ladipo market and Onitsha Market,that's where you see most of them grin

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by eminence866(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2013
#Tecno M3
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by bigx(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2013
It would be a lesson when they have the large cash reserves like apple

Have you seen their books? Are yousure they even make profits?

I'd rather give quality and value for money for extra price than be a tecno. From their products it's obvious they don't even have a budget for R& D
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by biopat(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1: This TECNO people will not allow people to hear word again. I don't know what satisfaction you guys derive in using such a substandard product. China is synonymous to fake hence the reason is so cheap #TeamBB
Ogbeni.....don't u have any China product at home?
Hypocrite!!!

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Geestunnar(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2013

3 Likes

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Smily202(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Geestunnar:
the way you talk about ladipo and onitsha market got me thinking. It seems as tho u hav frnds or family members there

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by babsalux09(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1:

and bcoz i have too much money,so i shouldnt use my common.sense to spend it wisely bah,na phone i go dey spend all my money on top,i dont have other investment shey?...afta i don buy fone of 90k,e come spoil...90k don go b that..and why will i buy somethin that of offers less for a huge price,their past phones will tell u that u av been duped...512,4gb for 25k..i dey mad!,i'm still regretin why i bought my i-phone 4,..nothing really special about it,just bigboy issh...am done with excessive spendings,instead i will rather look for an investment and add that extra cash i saved from buying tecno...if tecno spoil,i go buy another one,its cheap..and i'm not.careless for my phone to spoil within 6month-1year,thats d duration to change fone..coz new products keepin comin up.

1 Like

Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by Two4Two(m): 10:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Yes it is a business lesson to all of us, but we should not forget the saying NEVER SAY NEVER. They have already studied the characteristic of Nigerian market and discovered that giving us quality products with low price will break even and that's exactly what they did combined with aggressive adverts ( huge capital investments) to endear the hearts of many Nigerians thus making their products house hold names especially among the students. Don't forget the purchase of the right to BBM etc or what do you call it.

Chinese guys sure know how to take over market. I saw them sometime ago in the remotest part of my village, hawking lace materials this also shows the extent they can go to get the market share.
Re: The Success Of Tecno: A Business Lesson For All by biopat(m): 10:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Ogbeni.....don't u have any China product at home?
Hypocrite!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowget Exchanger: Bitcoin, Perfect Money, Deriv, USDT, PayPal, Skrill, AstroPay / Have You Seen The New 5000 Naira Note? / Bank Execs Fingered Sabotaging New Naira Notes Distribution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.