Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,650 members, 7,951,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? (2745 Views)

A Friend Who Is Always Going After Your Man, What Do You Do To Such A Person? / Ghanaian Man Sets Up His Gf’s Friend Who Has Been Trying To Sleep With Him / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
I have a friend who is just different, that's the only word I can use to describe her. She has integrity, calm and carries herself well. She doesn't keep malice, rather quiet yet you can't walk over her. I cant begin to describe how beautiful she is in and out.
I am sharing her pics because she is also an aspiring TV personality and i'm sure she wouldn't mind.
She inspires me daily with her wisdom, class and elegance .
Doesn't bleach her skin like many people now do
And of course God gave her a handsome hubby.
She really is perfect in my opinion and lucky enough to marry a rich and handsome man.
I really i'm fascinated with the few God decided to bless with BEAUTY, BRAIN AND WEALTH, enjoyy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by MymothersKeeper(f): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wumi's Dress cool

Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
wow she is very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by ifeegee(f): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Beautiful !!!!
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
OP, it is obvious you are the so-called Omowunmi or you are her sister and looking for a good platform to advertise her.

Now we have seen you her and hope we will remember you her in a week. She You looks beautiful and I wish Omowunmi Happy Married Life.

Nice Try!
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by cynhamscakes(f): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
She has an infectious smile. Beautiful all the way

Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by pweetixandy: 10:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nashville: OP, it is obvious you are the so-called Omowunmi or you are her sister and looking for a good platform to advertise her.

Now we have seen you her and hope we will remember you her in a week. She You looks beautiful and I wish Omowunmi Happy Married Life.

Nice Try!
muMu OP if U asK Me
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nashville: OP, it is obvious you are the so-called Omowunmi or you are her sister and looking for a good platform to advertise her.
Nice Try!

lol she actually was my school mom and a friend till date her ways just stuns me you can't even copy her thats how God made her, she thought me many things too! just showing off my virtuous sister-fren wink
#OkBye cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by 3coins(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
pweetixandy:
muMu OP if U asK Me
no body asked yuu anyfin...yur mouth too sharp sef!
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by pweetixandy: 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
3coins:
no body asked yuu anyfin...yur mouth too sharp sef!
gerraWay
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by 3coins(m): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
pweetixandy:
gerraWay
undecided

eeeeyaaa nd yua fine o!..who dd diz to a fine gurl like yuu #beautifulLunatic
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by olymurphy(f): 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Biuriful and really biuriful
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Nomski0(f): 11:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
She's got an infectious smile. cheesycheesy. I love her wedding dress.
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by taryour(f): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
pweetixandy:
muMu OP if U asK Me

Why call her mumu A fellow woman like you,in what way has she wronged you Just complement her beauty and it wunt bite you.

@topic,she is gorgeous and yes her smiles are indeed infectious just as cynhamscake said.
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Chinwem(f): 12:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Lovely.....God has really blessed her! Thanks for sharing
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by missterious(f): 12:40am On Dec 31, 2013
She's so prettyyyyyyy and dayum, her hubby is fine. smiley
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by jaz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
she's beautiful, no doubt. but what's with the shinny teeth in all d pictures? no offence just curious. she could do with just her smiles cos those teeth kinda look like bricks.
like I said, no offence meant.
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Janeify(f): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mehn!shes beautiful
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by dominique(f): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Op I hope you got permission from Omowunmi before splattering her pictures all over a public forum (that's if you're not the one)
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
You beat me to it.
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by tintingz(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
incase grin
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Deleted post
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by HCF(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OP,NOBODY has it all.
If you are in doubt,ask your friend!!. She has the looks though.
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Les: 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
I love this lady
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by shizzle11(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2014
LAWWD HAVE MERCY!!!!

WHAT A DROP-DEAD BEAUTY WITH AN INFECTIOUS SMILE

.....GAADDAMMMNIT!
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by safeLove(f): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2014
The groom was my senior in secondary school. Lovely bride senior Mario.Congrats.
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by dre11(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2014
Biu-real-full gringrin
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by goldenvicky(f): 4:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
She's so beautiful and her hubby is such an handsome guy.....
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Beautiful couple i must say kiss
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by nitlad: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
With all the hip my woman still fine pass her and with great manners. Not joking!
The girl is ok but her teeth f'ucked her up!
Re: Meet Omowumi My Friend Who Has It All? by UIA04(f): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
she's pretty yes she may not be bleaching but she's toning definitely check out her dark knuckles and even complexion
secondly her teeth makes it look like she's faking the smiles
thirdly op no one is perfect buy all the qualities she has are good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife: Love And Crutches! / Wardrobe For A Give Away Price / Serious Marriage Interference By In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.