Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black (820 Views)

Sophie Rammal And Wale Alakija In New Photos / Folorunsho Alakija Buys G-wagons For Her Sons / P-square With Dangote And Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by fyneus(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
Mother-of-four, Folorunsho Alakija, 62, started her career as a secretary in a bank then studied fashion and launched a label but her big break was oil. In 1993, her company, Famfa Oil, was awarded an oil prospecting license, which later became OML 127, one of Nigeria's most prolific oil blocks
The company owns a 60 per cent stake in the block, valued at around $7.3 billion, Ventures Africa reports
According to Forbes, Oprah Winfrey is worth $2.9 billion.... read more http://www.jaketrust..com/2013/12/move-over-oprah-nigerian-oil-tycoon.html

Re: Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by Airforce1(m): 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Cool grin

Naija for Life cool
Re: Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
The truth is that there are many Nigerian women who are richer than Oprah even before now. A few years ago,Oprah was touted to be the richest black woman but when EFCC did a burst on Cecelia Ibru's assets,it was discovered that she was actually richer than Oprah. And believe me if I tell you that there are others but with hidden sources.
Re: Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by slimthugchimee(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
Were is oduah and okonjo iweala
Re: Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
slimthugchimee: Were is oduah and okonjo iweala

Those ones lipsrsealed

Make I no talk sad
Re: Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by buskie13(m): 9:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Jesus,pls bless me more than this woman dat one day i'll be de richest black.
Lord all this i ask through ur Son's name Jesus Christ.
Amen
Re: Move Over Oprah, Nigerian Oil Tycoon Folorunsho Alakija Is Now The Richest Black by psucc(m): 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
I need to understand the criteria employed by Forbes in ranking, where are all our thieving govs, sinator, rapes, ministers, presidents, etc? They should review those rankings to favour nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

[video]: Actress Vivian Metchie Speaks On Her Reasons For Converting To Islam / Watch: 52 Year Old Chinese Man Who Swallows Live Snakes / Man Found Hung In Uncompleted Building After Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.