Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,274 members, 7,891,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby (2040 Views)

Two Brides And A Baby, Changing Faces And Imala Are Must Watch This Season / 'Two Brides And A Baby' Bags 12 Nominations From Best Of Nollywood Awards / Stella Damasus Gets Her Groove Back In Two Brides And A Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-_mVdw94qlnU/Udvf7m4O69I/AAAAAAAAAOQ/7LL3bt2sg00/s200/Two+Brides+And+A+Baby2.jpg[/img]
Factual Error:- Bride [brīd] (noun) - a woman who is about to marry or who has just married. (Encarta Dictionary). By this definition, Ketche (Keira Hewatch) is the only recognised bride in the movie. So technically, its “One Bride And A Baby”.
Other:- As the three guys were about to enter Maye (Okey Uzoeshi)’s room, Ugo (Chelsea Eze), who was inside the room, quickly ran to hide in the bathroom. Why? Did she know all three men were going to come in and divulge new information about a baby?
Continuity Error:- At wedding rehearsal, after seeing Kole (O.C. Ukeje), Ama (Stella Damasus) turns to her friend, Omo (Claret Onukogu), and says “You didn’t tell me he was getting married.” Since they both didn’t know they knew him before the rehearsal, why did she ask that?
Continuity Error:- Ama (Stella Damasus) calls Ketche (Keira Hewatch) and says “This is Ama.” How did Ketche quickly realise who it was if they had never met or spoken before?
Continuity Error:- From the first scene Ama (Stella Damasus) was shown, up until she wanted to show Omo (Claret Onukogu), she wasn’t wearing an engagement ring. After that scene she starts wearing the ring.
[img]http://1.bp..com/-oy8StFk4f3M/UdvgC5t1iAI/AAAAAAAAAOg/-jktvp4Wbsc/s1600/IMG-20130708-WA001.jpg[/img]

Continuity Error:- The wedding rehearsal took place after 3pm as shown by the entrance scene where Ketche (Keira Hewatch) calls Kole (O.C. Ukeje). Meanwhile, there were references to the rehearsal happening in the morning.
Grammatical Error:- "What he wants to do abi what you and Deji wants him to do?" – Ugo (Chelsea Eze)
Source:- http://www.nollywoodmistakes.com/2013/07/7-mistakes-in-two-brides-and-baby_3740.html
download the movie here=>TWO BRIDES AND A BABY
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by EzePromoe: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Whoa. Didn't notice this, but still the flaws aren't that much. I'm still happy that Nollywood is more realistic than its Western counterpart.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by VillageBoi(m): 12:33am On Dec 31, 2013
Factual Error - Your thread title get as e be. Can you spot it in the screenshot below? Ahem*... just incase the 'correction' is made wink lol

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Texykool: 1:13am On Dec 31, 2013
What Thread is all about: Flaws from a Nigerian movie

Title of Thread: 7 Mistakes from 'To' Brides and a Baby

moral of the story... No one, not even OP, is above mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Bboy1015: Other:- As the three guys were about to enter Maye (Okey Uzoeshi)’s room, Ugo (Chelsea Eze), who was inside the room, quickly ran to hide in the bathroom. Why? Did she know all three men were going to come in and divulge new information about a baby?
Trouble is already brewing, its a reasonable action for her to try and Hide, to listen to their conversation and find out if there were more secrets.

Bboy1015: Continuity Error:- At wedding rehearsal, after seeing Kole (O.C. Ukeje), Ama (Stella Damasus) turns to her friend, Omo (Claret Onukogu), and says “You didn’t tell me he was getting married.” Since they both didn’t know they knew him before the rehearsal, why did she ask that?
Did we watch the same movie? Cos I just played that part again and what I heard is what I heard the first time, which is; "Kole is getting married?"

2 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 4:29am On Dec 31, 2013
VillageBoi: Factual Error - Your thread title get as e be. Can you spot it in the screenshot below? Ahem*... just incase the 'correction' is made wink lol

sorry 4 d typographical error, i was abt to sleep when typing.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by VillageBoi(m): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Bboy1015:
sorry 4 d typographical error, i was abt to sleep when typing.
You don't need to apologise or give any excuses; we ALL write typos every now and then. Just understand that filmmaking is a zillion times harded than typing a 'thread title' so go easy on these guys. Yes, some films are utterly ridiculous, however, we're are aware of the complexities involved in making feature films... even some of the best films ever made the world over have mistakes as well.

I must mention that the 'source' link does not go to the 'article', I don't know if you are the 'original' writer of these 'movie mistakes' but I'm sure people will find it odd that you mention 'grammatical error' when you write your posts in 'text speak'. Interesting threads but do try to keep your post professional and they'll be taken more seriously. All cool.

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2014
VillageBoi:
You don't need to apologise or give any excuses; we ALL write typos every now and then. Just understand that filmmaking is a zillion times harded than typing a 'thread title' so go easy on these guys. Yes, some films are utterly ridiculous, however, we're are aware of the complexities involved in making feature films... even some of the best films ever made the world over have mistakes as well.

I must mention that the 'source' link does not go to the 'article', I don't know if you are the 'original' writer of these 'movie mistakes' but I'm sure people will find it odd that you mention 'grammatical error' when you write your posts in 'text speak'. Interesting threads but do try to keep your post professional and they'll be taken more seriously. All cool.

He is not the author of the article; there's a website that writes these articles - www.nollywoodmistakes.com
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by VillageBoi(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2014
speedyboi:

He is not the author of the article; there's a website that writes these articles - www.nollywoodmistakes.com
Thanks for the clarification Speedy. The OP should, however, in his threads, insert the exact 'source' link/s he has copied from, for example - http://www.nollywoodmistakes.com/2013/07/7-mistakes-in-two-brides-and-baby_3740.html

1 Like

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
VillageBoi:
Thanks for the clarification Speedy. The OP should, however, in his threads, insert the exact 'source' link/s he has copied from, for example - http://www.nollywoodmistakes.com/2013/07/7-mistakes-in-two-brides-and-baby_3740.html

its true am not the writer, but i do the editing and add the link to download d movie for mobile users.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bboy1015:
its true am not the writer, but i do the editing and add the link to download d movie for mobile users.

You are a lowlife. You know, I actually just realized what villlageboi was talking about. I thought you didn't just insert the link, but I just saw you are actually misleading people just to drive traffic to your site.

Remove that 'Source' in front of your Nollywood tk and rather put 'Download at' followed by the download link of the movie and not the homepage of your site! I doubt you have the movies sef, you are just trying to take advantage. Typical.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
speedyboi:

You are a lowlife. You know, I actually just realized what villlageboi was talking about. I thought you didn't just insert the link, but I just saw you are actually misleading people just to drive traffic to your site.

Remove that 'Source' in front of your Nollywood tk and rather put 'Download at' followed by the download link of the movie and not the homepage of your site! I doubt you have the movies sef, you are just trying to take advantage. Typical.

You didnt get me, if you check the source i put there, the topic is also there, thats why i put it down as the source, coz i copied it from nollymovies.tk
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by VillageBoi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bboy1015:
You didnt get me, if you check the source i put there, the topic is also there, thats why i put it down as the source, coz i copied it from nollymovies.tk

What Speedyboi and I are saying is the 'LINK' you put in there as the 'SOURCE' is NOT the link for actual ARTICLE written. The link inserted there, as Speedy has mentioned, goes to a 'Nolly-something site'.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by semid4lyfe(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2014
Is this mistakes/errors stuff now the in-thing on Nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 5:38am On Jan 03, 2014
VillageBoi:

What Speedyboi and I are saying is the 'LINK' you put in there as the 'SOURCE' is NOT the link for actual ARTICLE written. The link inserted there, as Speedy has mentioned, goes to a 'Nolly-something site'.

owkay lemme edit it.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 5:48am On Jan 03, 2014
semid4lyfe: Is this mistakes/errors stuff now the in-thing on Nairaland?

nairaland is a discussion forum, we need to discuss whot is affecting us, and making nollywood know there mistakes, will improve nollywood.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Bboy1015:
owkay lemme edit it.

your 'source' is still a sham.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by VillageBoi(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2014
semid4lyfe: Is this mistakes/errors stuff now the in-thing on Nairaland?
Ah Semid Happy New Year! Where have you been siiiiince?!
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2014
speedyboi:

your 'source' is still a sham.

i have re-edited again, coz i no wan fall for ur hand.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2014
Bboy1015:
i have re-edited again, coz i no wan fall for ur hand.

http://www.nollywoodmistakes.com/2013/07/7-mistakes-in-two-brides-and-baby_3740.html

that is what your source url should be. Ahn ahn....Is that rocket science?
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by semid4lyfe(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2014
VillageBoi:
Ah Semid Happy New Year! Where have you been siiiiince?!

Happy new year to you too. Wey your bothas and sistas in crime? grin
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
speedyboi:

http://www.nollywoodmistakes.com/2013/07/7-mistakes-in-two-brides-and-baby_3740.html

that is what your source url should be. Ahn ahn....Is that rocket science?

done
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by prof800(m): 1:29pm On Jan 03, 2014
Bboy1015:
done
Ahn...Ahn..Better!
U nor wan bulge before?
All good now. grin
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by prof800(m): 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2014
semid4lyfe:

Happry nu year unc semidoflife...
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by VillageBoi(m): 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
semid4lyfe:
Oga thank you, they are around somewhere - the brothas are... I have no idea where all the sistas run go. Maybe they are in the 'make-up' section but I dey fear go there wink
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by kokoA(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
I think the acting was poor.. Stella is too old for the role she played to.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2014
kokoA: I think the acting was poor.. Stella is too old for the role she played to.

The entire movie was a fvck up. It could've been a lot better.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by kokoA(m): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2014
speedyboi:

The entire movie was a fvck up. It could've been a lot better.
I totally agree with you. No twist in the story at all. Teco Benson disappointed me big time.
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
We've moved to http://nollytube.net formerly Nollytube.tk
Re: 7 Mistakes From Two Brides And A Baby by Bboy1015(m): 9:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Check out http://nollytube.net for interesting Movies to download this festive seasons.

(1) (Reply)

War Room / Choi Minho,shinee, Super Junior, Red Velvet And TVXQ Dose For You / Download Diamonds In The Sky Nigerian Movie By Femi Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.