Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,352 members, 7,920,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:05 AM

Another 31st December - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Another 31st December (591 Views)

What Time Is Your Bank Closing Tomorrow - 31st Decemeber ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another 31st December by BabsHolding: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
At the begining of the year 2013, we all had high expectations and desires to make millions and become wealthy, it's 31st December and it seems like all our expectations and desires were mere wishes. This is because, no body wants to start small

If you are to go into 2014 without a calculated finacial plan, but wishes, then i urge you to stop reading this article NOW because it is only for those who want to make their finanacial paln accuratly in 2014.

The reason the whites seems better than us is because they plan and take advantage of opportunities FAST!

Everyday, you keep wondering how people make money on the internet and whether it is real but have you ever tried finding out how they actually make money?

I took out the last 90 days (3 Months) of 2013 to study how one can actually make money online and I avoided all distractions in every possible way. (Friends, please pardon me)

What i discovered was very simple. If you can access your Facebook or Twitter page, then you can do it. But first you must have the mind of starting small. Little drop of water makes a mighty ocean

If you hope to make N1,000,000 in one day, then you can as well STOP reading this article now as well. This is not a get rich quick site. Making atleast N45,000 per month or N540,000 per year is far better than folding your hands, isn't it?

Let me Show you how. Visit http://www.stresslessincome.com/
— with Bishop Samsonite and 19 others.

(1) (Reply)

Perfectmoney/paypal Investment --automatic Payout To Your Account / Can Someone Really Succeed In Life With A Loan Frm The Bank? / How I Made 100% On This Penny Stock Within Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.