Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,251 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 AM

Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! (441 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Seun Nairaland Needs Spiritual Cleansing / Nairaland Needs Moderators Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! by digi101(m): 12:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Hi Seun;

Nairalands PM system is in need of a desperate overall o. The process is really cryptic with really no advantages that i can see. If a fellow member wants to contact you, you get sent a mail via the site (i understand this part, i mean protecting the members email address) however when the member gets the mail there's no explanation concerning why this other member wants to contact you (because the system does not allow you to type in a brief introductory note sad ), therefore you really cant decide if you want to deal with the member or not, meaning you are forced to reply the mail.

Another thing, how about an app for Nairaland? that would make life much easier for a lot of folks, making it easier to follow threads with real time updates.

By the way thanks for a great forum grin
Re: Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! by Ollybarbie219(f): 7:11am On Dec 31, 2013
digi101: Hi Seun;

Nairalands PM system is in need of a desperate overall o. The process is really cryptic with really no advantages that i can see. If a fellow member wants to contact you, you get sent a mail via the site (i understand this part, i mean protecting the members email address) however when the member gets the mail there's no explanation concerning why this other member wants to contact you (because the system does not allow you to type in a brief introductory note sad ), therefore you really cant decide if you want to deal with the member or not, meaning you are forced to reply the mail.

Another thing, how about an app for Nairaland? that would make life much easier for a lot of folks, making it easier to follow threads with real time updates.

By the way thanks for a great forum grin
seconded
Re: Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! by Theyjih: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2013
+100000000000000 ! cool
Re: Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! by digi101(m): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2014
I hope you understand what i mean by cryptic now
Re: Seun Please Nairaland Needs A Better Communication Process! by Alessis: 2:17pm On May 06, 2019
I really thank oluwaseun osewa and co-nairalander for this great opportunity,because if not for nairaland I would have been a victim of 2k for 16k group.One of my polytechnic roommate’s messaged me some days back on my private WhatsApp number that I should join the link of 2k for 16k group.I refused because my boyfriend is also a nairalander ,he used to warn me of the kind of friend I walk with.instead of me to tell my friend that I’m not interested I kukuma join the group and saw a lot of people doing transfer into my roommate’s account and one other girl in the group .They were asked to pay 2k and referred someone into the group and get their money in the next2 hours but unfortunately since over 4 days it was only my roommate which was the ring leader that has collected so far.so people in the group started shouting that it was their turn but none of them had collected money,all of a sudden this afternoon.A guy just joined the group from no where and said he saw 2k for 16k link on social media that he his Mr abidoun E.F.C.C from FCT...cased closed everybody begin to japaa for e.f.c.c,thank God I didn’t paid into any account .i’m just here laughing in China and looking at laughing at those that paid into her account .i just messaged my message on WhatsApp and guilty consciences begin dey worry her.And all they could do when people start to ask for their money to to send them a message on their phone that their name is among criminals list.

(1) (Reply)

A New Medical Condition- Ritaphilia(sis) Discovered! / How To Make Front Page On Nairaland / One Woman's Sojourn In The Diaspora And Her Return Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.