Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,248 members, 7,967,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:39 PM

My View On The North In Brief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View On The North In Brief (549 Views)

Kaduna Refinery To End Fuel Scarcity In The North In 2 Weeks- NNPC / Dasuki Vows To Pacify North In 3 Weeks / Should Power Return To The North In 2015? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View On The North In Brief by Lionbite(m): 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
The North

It's been a long time since i've wanted to say something about this notorious sect called boko haram but first let me address the people that claim to be fighting this people. Everyday i keep seeing messages displayed on tv stations, i mean messages like--- 'say no to violence', 'one people, one nation', 'Nigerians are not terroists' e.t.c. But the truth is that this can NEVER change the heart of evil-doers. There is a need for more drastic measures in fighting terroism in Nigeria. You dont expect a dedicated serial killer to quit just because of what he saw on NTA.

Now when we look at the North where Boko haram is more dominant and which happens to be the most populous region in Nigera, we see a wide range of people with brains but little understanding of the truth---- i'm not saying the northerners are dummies, i'm just reflecting on the fact that education is limited in North hence the inability to differentiate what is right from wrong. Now digest this- The hausas give out their for marriage at a very young age (below 10) in their eyes they are doing the right thing, but the truth is that THEY ARE BLINDED BY TRADITION. They are doing it just because their ancestors did it not because it the apropiate thing to do. While the world was evolving and bizzare tradition were being banished e.g the killing of twins, they remained glued to their beliefs not even questioning the authencity of their so-called culture.

This is also applicable to the jihadist who claim to be following the foot steps of their master Muhammad(SAW). Men para-phrasing what happened thousands of years ago. During the years of muhammad was there something called Democracy? Or was there something called the constutuion which comprises of the law? Was there even science? The answer is No. Muhamad existed in a time when men were seeking knowledge of the 'what, how and why ' of the world. Sometimes all that matters not Religion or Tradition but context of RIGHT AND WRONG. So next time you think about killing a fellow human know that what you are about to do is totally wrong on all judgemental level.

Thank you for taking time to read this and remain blessed. You can reach me at-
adamslayonu@yahoo.com or lionbyteadams@gmail.cm
Re: My View On The North In Brief by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2013
dude,what are u even saying, Av u ever stayed in the north.what they do is totally right to them.So says their quran.
Re: My View On The North In Brief by Lionbite(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Monstertrucks: dude,what are u even saying, Av u ever stayed in the north.what they do is totally right to them.So says their quran.
that's wat i'm saying dude! Its only right to them because their quran told them so

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: NLNG - Country Loses U.S.$2.5 Billion Yearly To Delay Of Train 7 / Breaking News- Oduah's Official Citation- (profile)- Before That Mba Is Removed- / Before You Abuse Our Police And Soldiers (please Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.