Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (845966 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
Romiekit

FrancisTony:

You can change to Biochem, Chemistry, Geology, Zoology etc

I am sorry, you can't change to this course I mentioned.

The only science course you can do without Physics is Mathematics, Geography and Archeology. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ifyx: shocked
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2014
taiocol:

Why always bring God into all this. that exam was easier than my ss1 exams, it's just human grace.
I was expecting 75-80 after the exam but UI of all people gave below credit pass. chai,
don't know what to do next year.
geez...are u alive by ur own doing?yes I am talking about god...who nos because u HV over confidence or cos of too know u make haste without lest speed thinking of it too easy den u went on choosing wrong answer...is DT god fault...even if u 100% many HV dt yet dey r in position to go school dey r nt alive to claim it .....who r u to say I included god? r u better than those people?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Some brilliant peeps stay at home for 4 or 5years searching for that course and after they have gotten it, they get tired halfway in it. Beht why
abi oooo....god nos the best...c those guys maybe god wanted him to do agriculture but he was determined to do MBBS now he got it but all to no avail...if he didn't he start blaming god and himself..
god is too good... even some doc graduated but Dr license was sized...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pr0ton:

Surprised too. 'cause the statistics I saw had 598 candidates going for MLS...
u no people do underate that course...dey mis interpret it for SLT...and I like it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
eduardo36: plz i need sm1 to unravel dis ans to me can i apply to UI through DE n UTME n it wnt av any effect n consequences on d admission
don't do it oooo...not in ui..double admission faa....dey will screen u during clearance I heard of someone like DT...dey won't gv u any of it
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 5:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
bobolizim: geez...are u alive by ur own doing?yes I am talking about god...who nos because u HV over confidence or cos of too know u make haste without lest speed thinking of it too easy den u went on choosing wrong answer...is DT god fault...even if u 100% many HV dt yet dey r in position to go school dey r nt alive to claim it .....who r u to say I included god? r u better than those people?

am not alive by god doing,

Slow drifting away. forget it, the. deed has been done, Nothing we can do about it. smiley
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
rkarang:

cheesy cheesy

Pray they increase MBBS carrying capacity; you don't expect it to be the same as last year given the same quota.

It's a simple mathematics, increase the carrying capacity and the cut-off point could be lower than that of last year.
MBBS is not just a course that they can increase quota anyhow.. it takes a very long process... n wif what we have in d country.. increase in quota for either MBBS or BDS is not feasible ...not dis year.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
taiocol:

am not alive by god doing,

Slow drifting away. forget it, the. deed has been done, Nothing we can do about it. smiley
u No DT before and u were saying all DT...failure doesnt define u it depends on Hw u define failure...ur time can never fail u....dude...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
DrHesjay: MBBS is not just a course that they can increase quota anyhow.. it takes a very long process... n wif what we have in d country.. increase in quota for either MBBS or BDS is not feasible ...not dis year.
dey gonna suspend d school accreditation if dey do DT lautecj did d same and dwy were suspended
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
bobolizim: abi oooo....god nos the best...c those guys maybe god wanted him to do agriculture but he was determined to do MBBS now he got it but all to no avail...if he didn't he start blaming god and himself..
god is too good... even some doc graduated but Dr license was sized...

Seriously, I think I am one of those people that made a mistake in life while choosing courses.

I wasn't destined to be science class but lack of counsellor during my childhood days made me to be here today.

My childhood dream since I was in Basic four is to be a Political Science and I made a mistake while making a departmental choice in J.s3.

I knew that P.science is in the dept of Social science and I am meant to be in Commercial class but people were confusing me. They told me it's an ART course.

Since I hate ART class especially Lit in English, I couldn't help but to settle for Science.

During my S.s1 days, I failed Chem and Physics, and was a little bit average in Biology. I'd to put more effort in 2nd term before I started liking them except physics.

I forced myself to know Science. I don't have the passion. sad

Initially, when I switched to science, I was dreaming to study Civil Engineering but I knew I can't cope with Physics and Maths together in Jamb, I was adviced to choose Medicine but I've a phobia for blood.

It's well. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by romiekit(m): 5:38pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony: Romiekit

I am sorry, you can't change to this course I mentioned.

The only science course you can do without Physics is Mathematics, Geography and Archeology. sad
hmmm...what about
agriculture
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

Seriously, I think I am one of those people that made a mistake in life while choosing courses.

I wasn't destined to be science class but lack of counsellor during my childhood days made me to be here today.

My childhood dream since I was in Basic four is to be a Political Science and I made a mistake while making a departmental choice in J.s3.

I knew that P.science is in the dept of Social science and I am meant to be in Commercial class but people were confusing me. They told me it's an ART course.

Since I hate ART class especially Lit in English, I couldn't help but to settle for Science.

During my S.s1 days, I failed Chem and Physics, and was a little bit average in Biology. I'd to put more effort in 2nd term before I started liking them except physics.

I forced myself to know Science. I don't have the passion. sad

Initially, when I switched to science, I was dreaming to study Civil Engineering but I knew I can't cope with Physics and Maths together in Jamb, I was adviced to choose Medicine but I've a phobia for blood.

It's well. sad
hey yeah...something like D's happened to a friend of mine..people think u can't make it except if u b a science student.always i do pray God just let my life Be the way u planned it...might nt b in my way....u shouldnt b wt other people want u to b just b wat u wanna b.dt the rule of happiness....if god say u gonna do dt pol sci nd make it no matter wt
no one can.stop u....cos it god says so...nd it doesnt mean dt cos kenny do one cos nd doesnt make it u cant also make it....nop.....god.nos the best for u nd me.....just pray for god to lead u....nothing is too late for anyone to do...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
bobolizim: hey yeah...something like D's happened to a friend of mine..people think u can't make it except if u b a science student.always i do pray God just let my life Be the way u planned it...might nt b in my way....u shouldnt b wt other people want u to b just b wat u wanna b.dt the rule of happiness....if god say u gonna do dt pol sci nd make it no matter wt
no one can.stop u....cos it god says so...nd it doesnt mean dt cos kenny do one cos nd doesnt make it u cant also make it....nop.....god.nos the best for u nd me.....just pray for god to lead u....nothing is too late for anyone to do...

I don't see myself being a political science anymore.

The hunger and passion have faded away.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 5:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
Nattygeneral: maybe or maybe not tho!..buh itz certain d cutoff points wud be out dis week. Congratulations on ur success in ur pume.happy sunday.

Congratulations too. Happy Sunday
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

I don't see myself being a political science anymore.

The hunger and passion have faded away.
all is well with u dear.....aint talking abt dt anymore where u r now pray god shuld make it ur way nd perfect his work in ur life

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 6:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
why is ds place boring....wt to do?let just start discussing something now...about 6000 plus candidate passed is dt from a reliable source?a guy said it isnt ...
is dt true?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 6:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
bobolizim: hey yeah...something like D's happened to a friend of mine..people think u can't make it except if u b a science student.always i do pray God just let my life Be the way u planned it...might nt b in my way....u shouldnt b wt other people want u to b just b wat u wanna b.dt the rule of happiness....if god say u gonna do dt pol sci nd make it no matter wt

Exactly, living with divine direction Is d best. Bishop oyedepo always says that is not what u think u need, its all about ur mission. That u do because others did,following dsame thread may lead to ones downfall and dat is having society's common sense.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
treasuregr8:

Exactly, living with divine direction Is d best. Bishop oyedepo always says that is not what u think u need, its all about ur mission. That u do because others did,following dsame thread may lead to ones downfall and dat is having society's common sense.

ain't saying cuz of Francis, meant generally, so no one should nail me for dat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by bobolizim(m): 6:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
treasuregr8:

yea... i really love ur write up

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
goin on Holiday
till......lemesee
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
bobolizim: u no people do underate that course...dey mis interpret it for SLT...and I like it
Bro.. That isn't SLT o.. It's clearly MLS. Check the statistics very well

Again, MLS is better than SLT........... in salary tho grin

So who could have mistook it for SLT

And yeah, you have a point there
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Fembleez1:

Can u be studying in UI and still choose them in the following jamb/post-UTME?
A question bothering me too
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2014
treasuregr8:

ain't saying cuz of Francis, meant generally, so no one should nail me for dat

grin grin grin grin grin

You didn't get me, did you? I never said I did follow follow.

I said that people mis-adviced me niyen. sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
FrancisTony:

grin grin grin grin grin

You didn't get me, did you? I never said I did follow follow.

I said that people mis-adviced me niyen. sad

It's well.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
am0s: goin on Holiday
till......lemesee

Where you they go fah angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by easyson: 7:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pr0ton:

pls where do u get statistics of applicants
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by PrinceCEE(m): 7:31pm On Aug 24, 2014
treasuregr8:

Congrats for wat?.oh! Tnx for d congratulations, I will take it for a prophecy in reality.
Admission list next week? *packs my luggages nd rushes to d mountain to pray nd fast* princeCEE u can meet me at d mountain
my spirit is always with u my belove sister
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by am0s(m): 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pr0ton:

Where you they go fah angry
na one forest
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pr0ton:

chai
he was just trying to say that laymen do think d course is SLT .. not that he doesn't knw all those things u wrote
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by adenikejummy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gud evening every1, pls want to make an enquiry abt ui. I want to write the next jamb I.e 2015/2016 academic section. A student of mass communication MAPOLY want to lnw if dere is mass communication @ UI. Pls I need an amswer to dis, pls frm a reliable source. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.