Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,464 members, 7,891,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (838079 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kumpharm(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ifyx: Mehn

Kumpharm dearie,i hope ma birthday wishes still counts

Hbd in arrears tho,m sure u had a fun-filled day?

thanks dear.. wink

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
your birthday day wishes doesn't count scum grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
@marc9 Some of dis candidates dat made it mite later be screened
out by UI during registration, d vacant spaces wld be
filled up in d subsequent list(2nd batch).what candidates?elsd or those dat met d cutoff?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
taiocol: your birthday day wishes doesn't count scum grin

don't you have exams to write ?common go back to your books
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 1:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

don't you have exams to write ?common go back to your books

Monday is still far tongue
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Donjydex(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
Barryquin:
#Smiles.... its a sure guarantee u on d merit list! merit is for dos on&above the cut off.. and u above it already, so?
fnks much quin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by futurestar001: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
GREATEST AND GREATEST UITES, HOW YOU GUYS DOING NAH? WHO CAN GUESS OR GIVE THE ULTIMATUM FOR THE FIRST LIST O, no let pezn die of high bp oooo
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by zolaktutors: 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
For those who do not meet up with the
requirements for admission into The Premier Univesity! U.I, there is still hope, IJMBE A-Level program is the hope for you, U don't have to wait for the next UTME, with IJMBE, u will gain admission into 200Level next year.
Wishing all prospective Jambites goodluck in
their quest!...May the good Lord grant your
heart desires!!!
»»You can contact us on 08066630736 or
zolaktutors@gmail.com
Candidates should be
informed that many educational
institutes/Individuals claim to be
registering candidates for IJMB, be
wise and don't fall into their scam as
their are various unaccredited IJMB
study centres nationwide.
****Registration and lectures in progress
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayodeji752: Those ppl dat come here to say d released cut off marks is d final should go back to d ui website to check d headline of d cutoff which says "PUTME MERIT CUT OFF POINTS". Why would ui add dat word "MERIT" if d released cut off is d final? Why would ui be d only schl in nigeria dat would admit only on merit and not honor localty and elds as directed by federal govt? For d fact dat ui doesnt make d cut off for locality and elds public any longer doesnt mean they are no longer considerin it. Am sure most applicants dat fall short 7points behind their choice course will still get d chosen course
GOD BLESS YOU. I LOVE THIS POST MAN.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
zolaktutors: For those who do not meet up with the
requirements for admission into The Premier Univesity! U.I, there is still hope, IJMBE A-Level program is the hope for you, U don't have to wait for the next UTME, with IJMBE, u will gain admission into 200Level next year.
Wishing all prospective Jambites goodluck in
their quest!...May the good Lord grant your
heart desires!!!
»»You can contact us on 08066630736 or
zolaktutors@gmail.com
Candidates should be
informed that many educational
institutes/Individuals claim to be
registering candidates for IJMB, be
wise and don't fall into their scam as
their are various unaccredited IJMB
study centres nationwide.

****Registration and lectures in progress

Your definitely one of them angry as that e-mail address isn't their official e-mail address Their official e-mail address is ijmbadmissions@gmail.com. Neither is that phone number the correct one.

I pity those who will/have fall/fallen victim of your scam.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by imocheezy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lexxybooy: yr,tru nxt yr febuary...waow! So u're a graduate? Wot course? And wot course ar u aspirin 4 again?
Lexxybooy: yr,tru nxt yr febuary...waow! So u're a graduate? Wot course? And wot course ar u aspirin 4 again?
Nattygeneral: GOD BLESS YOU. I LOVE THIS POST MAN.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by imocheezy(m): 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
ui to release merit list next week
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Ifyx(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
taiocol: your birthday day wishes doesn't count scum grin
Guy
u're utterly unwell angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 3:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
hello every one here am a new member here and am an aspirant of UI.i have followed this thread for a long time and have been a passive reader but have been unable to join.pls guys what advice will u give me i had69 in postjamb with 202 in jamb and applied for communication language art and am from kogi state shud i go and do change of course or i should hopefully wait since am one mark away from the cutoffhello every one here am a new member here and am an aspirant of UI.i have followed this thread for a long time and have been a passive reader but have been unable to join.pls guys what advice will u give me i had69 in postjamb with 202 in jamb and applied for communication language art and am from kogi state shud i go and do change of course or i should hopefully wait since am one mark away from the cutoffhello every one here am a new member here and am an aspirant of UI.i have followed this thread for a long time and have been a passive reader but have been unable to join.pls guys what advice will u give me i had69 in postjamb with 202 in jamb and applied for communication language art and am from kogi state shud i go and do change of course or i should hopefully wait since am one mark away from the cutoff
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
hello every one here am a new member here and am an aspirant of UI.i have followed this thread for a long time and have been a passive reader but have been unable to join.pls guys what advice will u give me i had69 in postjamb with 202 in jamb and applied for communication language art and am from kogi state shud i go and do change of course or i should hopefully wait since am one mark away from the cutoff
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by miami001(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
hi
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
Faba: MARC9 I HAD 53 AND I AV CHANGED COURSE TO VET.MEDICINE WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF SECURING ADMISSION

If P= ur post utme score, and

V= d number of candidates dat scored above 53,

Therefore, P » I/V.........
PV=K...........where K is the chance of securing admission

So, ur chances of securing admission is inversely proportional to d number of candidates with p.utme score greater dan 53 dat filled Vet medicine as fall back course(and many of them are MBBS candidates who scored lower dan 75).

If I was u, I wldnt choose vet medicine, cos many mbbs candidates wld prefer vet medicine to zoology or botany, since it's d close cousin of MBBS.
Since u've done d C.O.C already, just hv faith and pray abt it.

Like I always say.... there can be miracle when u believe. smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
kumpharm:

thanks dear.. wink
Excuse me madam. I wish to know. Does pharmacy degree graded after graduation? Like first class, second class upper, third class?

I'd be happy if I'm replied accordingly.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lexxybooy: i cn bet nyfin on it. It cn nvr b possible in U.I, d highest culd b 2or1 mark margin,aside dat...tz impossicant

cheesy you wish corruption doesn't exist in Ui,am not trying to tarnish any school here But face reality If the registrar daughter scored 65% and the cutoff was 80% do you think the registrar wont find a way to make sure his daughter enters for mbbs even If she was 15% short of cutoff?

Sit down there.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
@marc9 Some of dis candidates dat made it mite later be
screened
filled up in d subsequent list(2nd batch).what candidates?
elsd or those dat met d cutoff?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
miami001: hello every one here am a new member here and am an aspirant of UI.i have followed this thread for a long time and have been a passive reader but have been unable to join.pls guys what advice will u give me i had69 in postjamb with 202 in jamb and applied for communication language art and am from kogi state shud i go and do change of course or i should hopefully wait since am one mark away from the cutoff
Swtie, life is abt risk taking! Great men and women 1ce took risks at a point in their lives. CLA is competitive, bt nt as competitive as MBBS and law. And u trailed ur cut off by 1 mark, frm ELDState(kogi).

I'l tel u wat I'l do if It was I.

I'l wait on my desired course(CLA) since it's most certain dat there's goin to be 1st and 2nd batch for CLA(some candidates in 1st batch wld likely be screened out due to incomplete O'level, or wrong UTME subject combination, giving more spaces to be filled up in 2nd batch). And my ELDS gives me an edge, cos 1st batch/merit list is JAMB"s jurisdiction, nt UI, and JAMB goes by d rule.

Well, u cld eida do as I do, or u do as u deem fit.

But remember, Peter had faith and did as Jesus did, and ended up walking on water! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 3:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dapo777:

cheesy you wish corruption doesn't exist in Ui,am not trying to tarnish any school here But face reality If the registrar daughter scored 65% and the cutoff was 80% do you think the registrar wont find a way to make sure his daughter enters for mbbs even If she was 15% short of cutoff?

Sit down there.
bro every prof in all fed uni has his/her quota(wch is not more than 3)ofcos d daughter wud

enta mbbs via her dad's quota
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dapo777:

Sit down there.
bro every prof in all fed uni has his/her own quota(wch is not more than 3)ofcos d daughter wud

enta mbbs via her dad's quota
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kayham: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pr0ton:

Your definitely one of them angry as that e-mail address isn't their official e-mail address Their official e-mail address is ijmbadmissions@gmail.com. Neither is that phone number the correct one.

I pity those who will/have fall/fallen victim of your scam.
dearie ijmb is available at different centre in whibh zolak tutors might be one
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dapo777:

Sit down there.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by ayodeji752: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
codedmelvin: hmmm what if more than 100 candidates got scores b/w 80 to 90,so u expect UI to risk ha accreditation in considering all d 50 candidates with 79?are u sure dat feed back is genuine?
i guess u beat d cut off ryt? U hav no idea of wot ui admission quota is. Ui admission quota is abt 6500 but d wicked ui vc will neva admit more dan 3000 in d name of "we dont want congestion". Are unilag,oau and unilorin dat are admittin up to 7000 bigger dan ui? Go to a website of medical and dental council of nigeria and see d quota for ui mbbs there and compare it wit wot ui admit every year. U will be shocked to see many names dat didnt beat d MERIT cut off wen d admission list is released
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2014
kayham: dearie ijmb is available at different centre in which zolak tutors might be one

I know they have different centres. I just suspect that zolaktutors.. He left no website; just phone numbers and e-mail(that doesn't even bear anything ijmb)
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by taiocol: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ifyx: Guy
u're utterly unwell angry

cause I don't give a f#ck
?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by codedmelvin(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayodeji752: i guess u beat d cut off ryt? U hav no idea of wot ui admission quota is. Ui admission quota is abt 6500 but d wicked ui vc will neva admit more dan 3000 in d name of "we dont want congestion". Are unilag,oau and unilorin dat are admittin up to 7000 bigger dan ui? Go to a website of medical and dental council of nigeria and see d quota for ui mbbs there and compare it wit wot ui admit every year. U will be shocked to see many names dat didnt beat d MERIT cut off wen d admission list is released
yeap,I met d cutoff
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
ayodeji752: i guess u beat d cut off ryt? U hav no idea of wot ui admission quota is. Ui admission quota is abt 6500 but d wicked ui vc will neva admit more dan 3000 in d name of "we dont want congestion". Are unilag,oau and unilorin dat are admittin up to 7000 bigger dan ui? Go to a website of medical and dental council of nigeria and see d quota for ui mbbs there and compare it wit wot ui admit every year. U will be shocked to see many names dat didnt beat d MERIT cut off wen d admission list is released

confirm
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pr0ton:

I know they have different centres. I just suspect that zolaktutors.. He left no website; just phone numbers and e-mail(that doesn't even bear anything ijmb)
Ur hunch is right. He's definitely a scammer, or a black marketer, nt because of no website or link, but because he broke d rules!

Nairaland admin stated categorically dat no advert shld be posted here, yet dat cashewhead did contrary.

His case is like a thief warning people of other thieves beta dan he is in d act! smiley

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by kayham: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
codedmelvin: @marc9 Some of dis candidates dat made it mite later be screened
filled up in d subsequent list(2nd batch).what candidates?elsd or those dat met d cutoff?
can you pls expantiate

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.