Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... - Education (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... (851057 Views)

The Polytechnic Of Ibadan 2014/2015 HND Admission Process / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 National Diploma Admission List Is Out!!! / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by unique27: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Ui and Wednesday

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tundeks: 4:58am On Oct 15, 2014
UI and OAU, what are u still waiting for, abeg release dz 2nd list oooo, hot prayer time
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 5:48am On Oct 15, 2014

Wetin.. Good morning angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 6:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Another Wednesday... UI, waiting on God and una list! #Goodnews4all... Morning everyone...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Some people on this thread, trying so hard to be funny. undecidedcry

2 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by tushwitch(f): 7:03am On Oct 15, 2014
Barryquin:
Evening Ladies and ROUGHmen on the thread!! Wia mii Moma tushwitch at?? Sup wiv yha Adedayo et Lexxybooy? Charley! ki loun bor? btw o jee, Supplementary list never show? Okay den! Y'all enjoy ur evening while we all anticipate good news soonest! i sure bliv it is settled already.. #Shalom
my love, I'm here o....roaming the literature and fashion section ni jare.... may the good Lord give us all a cause to smile when the list comes out, indeed it is settled
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:26am On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:
Some people on this thread, trying so hard to be funny. undecidedcry

Now don't tell me your this anxious about this second list of a thing, are you?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 15, 2014
Pr0ton:

Now don't tell me your this anxious about this second list of a thing, are you?

No.

-_-

Why are you trying so hard to force your belief into people?

*question for the gods* sad
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by RoyalBlak007: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2014
U.I ,a dagger on my throat
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2014
Wuminity:

>:

just dey thank ur God say u no dey close to me o. i for hit dat ur head wit a turning stick#(omo orogun) 4 u.

or better still a
veeeeeeeeeeery haaaaard KNOCK.
u want make pple start to dey get heartattack b4 second list fah?

Nna ehn,,,,,,, be carefulu.
lol u no serious...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Adedayo516(m): 7:42am On Oct 15, 2014
Barryquin:
Evening Ladies and GENTLEmen on the thread!! Wia mii Moma tushwitch at?? Sup wiv yha Adedayo et Lexxybooy? Charley! ki loun bor? btw o jee, Supplementary list never show? Okay den! Y'all enjoy ur evening while we all anticipate good news soonest! i sure bliv it is settled already.. #Shalom
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

No.

-_-

Why are you trying so hard to force your belief into people?

*question for the gods* sad

force my belief into people?? What belief? Who are the people I'm forcing my belief into??

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 15, 2014
Pr0ton:

force my belief into people?? What belief? Who are the people I'm forcing my belief into??

undecidedundecidedundecided

*Sigh*

You keep forcing Yomi and some people to read your useless link.

-_-
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by samsatkboy(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2014
hopin 4 d best @ui 2day......anciously waitin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 8:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Ui.....enhehn wetin i go do naw......me gat 2days left for my poly acceptance payment,no be say i no get d money but na dis Uni ibadan cause am..................loading......7hours to d 2nd list
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pes13: 8:43am On Oct 15, 2014
Hyinkar97:

See this one? Which game you dey play? Where's your location? If I no trash you >3-0...beat me
hahaha, u think am making an empty mouth, dis is wat av done in different places including public playstation house.

If we meet 4 d first tym, honestly due 2 nt understanding ur game,, I may loose 3-0 and 4-0 consecutively , BUT I promise u nothing less dan 7-0 on d 3rd meeting, I can beat my chest on dat.

I'm @ abeokuta, where art thou, lets put it 2 test if u are close.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Divalyn(f): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2014
Packup:
Ui.....enhehn wetin i go do naw......me gat 2days left for my poly acceptance payment,no be say i no get d money but na dis Uni ibadan cause am..................loading......7hours to d 2nd list
For ur sake dearie, i hope dey truly release the list today! we only have this week and the next to await the list, and since they are used to releasing informations on dia site every Wednesdays, we have this Wednesday and the next to await the list... and like i typed earlier, I pray it really comes out today, if not for anything, for ur decision sake!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pes13: 8:51am On Oct 15, 2014
Adedayo516:
Interesting.... I see someone is about to get rapped.. Man we did need to have a stint one day... By then, I do fifa...
Dat fifa of a game, I dont know why, I so much dislike it. Though the graphics is wonderful..

I was bored playing become a legend, I find it difficult 2 position a striker, unlike pes13. It may also b because I used keyboard.

I even prefer winning11 to fifa.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Packup(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Divalyn:

For ur sake dearie, i hope dey truly release the list today! we only have this week and the next to await the list, and since they are used to releasing informations on dia site every Wednesdays, we have this Wednesday and the next to await the list... and like i typed earlier, I pray it really comes out today, if not for anything, for ur decision sake!
........tanks sweetie
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

*Sigh*

You keep forcing Yomi and some people to read your useless link.

-_-

You call that 'force'?

I reserve my comment angry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by carlosta: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2014
Pes13:
Dat fifa of a game, I dont know why, I so much dislike it. Though the graphics is wonderful..

I was bored playing become a legend, I find it difficult 2 position a striker, unlike pes13. It may also b because I used keyboard.

I even prefer winning11 to fifa.

I play FIFA 14 on PS4. I'd love to see u beat me on that.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 9:46am On Oct 15, 2014
*Yawns* I dreamt about the list last night
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Hyinkar97(m): 10:32am On Oct 15, 2014
Pes13:
hahaha, u think am making an empty mouth, dis is wat av done in different places including public playstation house.

If we meet 4 d first tym, honestly due 2 nt understanding ur game,, I may loose 3-0 and 4-0 consecutively , BUT I promise u nothing less dan 7-0 on d 3rd meeting, I can beat my chest on dat.

I'm @ abeokuta, where art thou, lets put it 2 test if u are close.
I'm at Ado... wish I'm closer... even konami no fit win me 2-0
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 15, 2014
^^^

Pffft

Take your discussion to 'Gaming Section', biko. undecided
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:
^^^

*Pffft*

Take your discussion to 'Gaming Section', biko. undecided
Abi

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Lexxybooy(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2014
Good morning: COC is. mainly done by each department....

Each department holds its meeting to sort names out....by pickn doz dat did coc ranging from d highest scorer downwards up till d number of quota dey need.

So if u knw u had a high score i guess u suld b xpectn ur name, coz u av an advantage.
U.I is very transparent and plain.

All I knw as for Now is dat each dept unda Faculty of Agriculture&Forestry will b holding dier meeting today, while Faculty of Education did had dierz yesterday......

About d release of d list. dat will be done afta ALL THE FACULTIES had had dier meeting,pick candidates and forward it back to admissions office& MIS for uploading on d site

PLS u may discard any news/rumour on d day d list will b out,coz its nt specific 4 now, BUT VERY SOON.

Am glad someone has checked my name for me ..... do to believe and confirm all I said above; whenever d list is out LOOK UP the name; OGUNDIJI OLALEKAN under dept of LIBRARY STUDIES. Its NUMBER 15th ON THE LIST.

I wish Its possible for me to check for odaz...but its nt...... Just be patient a little more God will do urs too. THE LIST IS GETTING READY already Department by department....faculty by faculty, ===>>> down to d MIS for uploading.... #LOBATAN

drop ur observations,questions comments and suggestion..... Cc; katdaddy Cutebumzy shoyemiayodeji packup bukkiminat efezreal nattygeneral
dopeyomi professor1234 treasuregr8 Becalina agiemars Sophie Wuminity JSMMUYIWA

miami001 Marquis holuwartayor kumpharm samsatkboy fembleez precious001 kingdomdaughter divalyn davys84 mgb4real damyg319 vibra mistytohcute obynobyl

Easyson pretzy06 yolobabe faba barryquin ifyx khan1993 zenti99 efezreal pr0ton francistony along11 prinCEE Segunflames

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2014
Lexxybooy:

Each department holds its meeting to sort names out....by pickn doz dat did coc ranging from d highest scorer downwards up till d number of quota dey need.

So if u knw u had a high score i guess u suld b xpectn ur name, coz u av an advantage.

All I knw as for Now is dat each dept unda Faculty of Agriculture&Forestry will b holding dier meeting today, while Faculty of Education did had dierz yesterday......

About d release of d list. dat will be done afta ALL THE FACULTIES had had dier meeting,pick candidates and forward it back to admissions office& MIS for uploading on d site

PLS u may discard any news/rumour on d day d list will b out,coz its nt specific 4 now, BUT VERY SOON.

Am glad someone has checked my name for me ..... do to believe and confirm all I said above; whenever d list is out LOOK UP the name; OGUNDIJI OLALEKAN under dept of LIBRARY STUDIES. Its NUMBER 15th ON THE LIST.

I wish Its possible for me to check for odaz...but its nt...... Just be patient a little more God will do urs too. THE LIST IS GETTING READY already Department by department....faculty by faculty, ===>>> down to d MIS for uploading.... #LOBATAN

mtchew..so make we go sleep till next week cuz it's obvious the list won't be out today. #sobs and unfollows thread
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by treasuregr8(f): 11:09am On Oct 15, 2014
Happy birthday to PRINCECEE. may your +1 come with your desired admission
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Pr0ton: 11:12am On Oct 15, 2014
treasuregr8:
Happy birthday to PRINCECEE. may your +1 come with your desired admission
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 11:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Lexxybooy:

drop ur observations,questions comments and suggestion..... abeg no insults;
Can you check for my name too?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by precious001(f): 11:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Happy birthday Prince CEE
Re: University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 15, 2014
Happy birthday to PrinceCEE.
More alomo to your belly and more ponmo to your meat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (680) (Reply)

2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread / University Of Ibadan 2015/16 Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.