Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:38 AM

99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. (4598 Views)

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century / 9 Ways Guys With Low Self Esteem Show Desperation When Trying 2 Get a Girlfriend / 97% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self-esteem.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 8:03am On Jan 01, 2014
GodpassU: Na poverty cos self esteem....a well brought up kid from a wealthy home is full of confidence.
yea maybe thy are the other 1%
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 8:19am On Jan 01, 2014
spicy v:

Hey you rude, deprived kid! It is Nigerian not nigeerian, thing not tin and ladies not ladys.. The kid can't even spell!! Don't they teach you some sense of decorum at the public school you attend over "there"? Wannabe..You better spend the few hours you have left in 2013 to evaluate your warped thought pattern, loose those low lives you call friends, have a plan for your life and include going to school in that plan so as to become "a man" your kids will be proud of some day!

I advise you cos at your age, I was already done with college and earning legit $$$ wink and successful people don't become who they are thinking like you do!
u full of poo, and u knw dat. And u can never get close to me, in terms of academic excellence.. and FYI, we are not in a spelling bee contest. Happy (2014).

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by babakb: 10:24am On Jan 01, 2014
i concur, since africans have decided to use the standard of the west to judge everything in the 21st century what do expect, it's a low self esteem inflicted by the west to make africans remain inferior all the time, according to the west any girl with any of these features is not beautiful:
big head, flat nose, fat stomach, short, boe legs, k legs, fat or yam legs, stretch marks, facial marks, too big bossoms and bottom, very dark complextion etc haba this is unfair to the african woman because over 95% of african women must posses any of the above, and the african women have been brainwashed to accept such fuuking standard so they will remain in low self esteem for life.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by emmadan(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2014
GodpassU: Na poverty cos self esteem....a well brought up kid from a wealthy home is full of confidence.
you mean arrogance?

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
babakb: i concur, since africans have decided to use the standard of the west to judge everything in the 21st century what do expect, it's a low self esteem inflicted by the west to make africans remain inferior all the time, according to the west any girl with any of these features is not beautiful:
big head, flat nose, fat stomach, short, boe legs, k legs, fat or yam legs, stretch marks, facial marks, too big bossoms and bottom, very dark complextion etc haba this is unfair to the african woman because over 95% of african women must posses any of the above, and the african women have been brainwashed to accept such fuuking standard so they will remain in low self esteem for life.
well said mate, i wnder wat has gone wrong wit the africa culture.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 12:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Sniper_One:

Any problem with that?
I dnt thnk so!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=davida222]
I dnt thnk so!!![/quotWanted to abuse you,then I clicked on your profile first.....and I was like shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed,Jesus Christ!I saw this angel from the realms of glory!oh God am healed!!!boy you finnnneeee
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
lorretta u: Deluded fagggot. My man isn't into annal sex
shows how Apeous and stupid u are the only tin u could come up with, is fagggot and sex?? u full of poo too. and seat properly like a lady. u troll.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]
Right back at u!!!!

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Maybe when you stop thinking of men chasing you I'll drop the F-word. For now that's what you are.
Sitting legs crossed is the most lady-like position a lady can assume. But I don't expect a kindergarten age boy like you to know that.

Now run along boy. And don't forget your lunch box and coloring pencils.
davida222:
shows how Apeous and stupid u are the only tin u could come up with, is fagggot and sex?? u full of poo too. and seat properly like a lady. u troll.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Any man who wants anal sex or wants you to stick your finger in his nyansh is a faggotic goat!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
lorretta u: Maybe when you stop thinking of men chasing you I'll drop the F-word. For now that's what you are.
Sitting legs crossed is the most lady-like position a lady can assume. But I don't expect a kindergarten age boy like you to know that.

Now run along boy. And don't forget your lunch box and coloring pencils.
Lunch box" gott meee laughing!! but still seat right!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 4:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Viogu: Any man who wants anal sex or wants you to stick your finger in his nyansh is a faggotic goat!
yea u rite!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Adaeze003(f): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Didn't read all that BS but all I gat to say is 'look who's talking!'
Mtcheew

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't really know about 99% that's quite far fetched but its true a lot of girls do have low self esteems, its why they allow themselves to be carried away by peer pressure, it was until recently i found that some girls actually do sleep with some guys just to get approval from their friends, they may not even like the guy but somehow going out with the guy allows her get validation from her friends, some girls hate themselves that they allow themselves to be emotionally and physically abused, such girls find it hard to leave the relationship because they feel they will be alone. I always advise girls to think of themselves in a high-manner without succumbing to pride that is, just feel good to be you and be happy to be yourself, that person you are trying to appeal to doesn't like his/herself so they are pretending to be who they are not. For me mess peer pressure too much responsibility and work am the lazy type, am not gonna kill myself to make someone happy, i'd rather just stay home and watch Adventure time, i ain't got no worries. grin

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
Adaeze003: Didn't read all that BS but all I gat to say is 'look who's talking!'
Mtcheew
Hehehe.. looks like u!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Fabulousb36(f): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
How many Nigerian ladies did u meet personally before u made dis conclusion? @ op
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by PedroJP(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
lyfe: Nope 99% is a ridiculous stat.

Start with ur sis and tell me that she neither fix any brand of hair from d west nor wanna turn yellow like dem nor make their finger nails a perfect drawing etc.. Mind u, d issue is their mindset in comparison with their western counterparts.

Dem no de appreciate their real self. If given chance dem go ask their creator why him create dem d way they are

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fabulousb36: How many Nigerian ladies did u meet personally before u made dis conclusion? @ op
But am not the researcher!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
davida222:
don't believe everything u read
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God I got you to laugh
Now lighten up already.
davida222:
Lunch box" gott meee laughing!! but still seat right!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
lorretta u: Thank God I got you to laugh
Now lighten up already.
yea mayb!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 9:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
lorretta u: don't believe everything u read
I thnk thy might be rite!!!
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by lexrichy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
GBAM.

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Boland(m): 10:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hmn....... You r not far from the truth. I fink most (I don't think its up to 99%) nigerian girls suffer from low self-esteem. Most of them copy the western culture to feel gud abt themselves.
Buh you know what, we love them so "leave story" my brother.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by dasparrow: 10:55pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Post

I think that 99% is too high but I agree that an increasing number of Nigerian women suffer from low self esteem. I mean, why won't they when they are always desperate for marriage and feel that the only reason for their existence on earth is to marry and overpopulate an already overpopulated world with a whole bunch of kids that many of them cannot afford to adequately take care of or raise properly. Women of other cultures are making a difference in the lives of others or finding a cure to various ailments out there or inventing something in science while the average Nigerian woman has been turned into a husband-seeking desperado by the Nigerian society. Shame!

2 Likes

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by AsAPJregz(m): 12:17am On Jan 02, 2014
davida or what the fvck is your name,u can't date them cos they got low self esteem and the retards that told u didn't say those low esteemed girls wouldn't even look at u twice before telling u to GET THE Bleep off they presence
get something good doing,
PS :those flat ass white biatches also gat low self esteem when dey round naija's UKWU maestros

1 Like

Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2014
A$AP Jregz:
davida or what the fvck is your name,u can't date them cos they got low self esteem and the retards that told u didn't say those low esteemed girls wouldn't even look at u twice before telling u to GET THE Bleep off they presence
get something good doing,
PS :those flat ass white biatches also gat low self esteem when dey round naija's UKWU maestros
you open ur shhiit hole and talk like wimp that u are.. And even my poo looks better than u. ugly troll.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by Fabulousb36(f): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2014
davida222:
you are not so sure then?
U just posted what u read?
Dat 99% is an overestimation, so next time b4 u post things make sure dat u re at least 70% sure.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Fabulousb36:
you are not so sure then?
U just posted what u read?
Dat 99% is an overestimation, so next time b4 u post things make sure dat u re at least 70% sure.
you can read it urself if u wanna b sure.
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by AsAPJregz(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2014
davida222:
you open ur shhiit hole and talk like wimp that u are.. And even my poo looks better than u. ugly troll.
yawning, u done?
Re: 99% Of Nigerian Girls In 21st Century Suffer From Low Self- Esteem. by davida222(m): 2:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
dasparrow: @Post

I think that 99% is too high but I agree that an increasing number of Nigerian women suffer from low self esteem. I mean, why won't they when they are always desperate for marriage and feel that the only reason for their existence on earth is to marry and overpopulate an already overpopulated world with a whole bunch of kids that many of them cannot afford to adequately take care of or raise properly. Women of other cultures are making a difference in the lives of others or finding a cure to various ailments out there or inventing something in science while the average Nigerian woman has been turned into a husband-seeking desperado by the Nigerian society. Shame!
you rite mate!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Is She The Hottest Gal On Instagram? Vaseline Crew Get In Here / This Married Woman Shares Disturbing Suicide Notes On Social Media (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.