Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser (5221 Views)

How To Easily Download Good Quality Films On Android / How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp / Tech: How To Send APK, PDF, ZIP & Other Files On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hi friends, I know you must had challenges downloading music files and other files in your blackberry 10 browser.
The music will naturally play instead of downloading. I had same issue in my few weeks of using bb10 until I found how it is done. Directly download the song into your phone or memory card without using any download manager or Naija Browser.
simple steps.
(1) when you are on the download page, press and hold the link for download and a side menu bar will appear with some options
(2) Click on more options i.e the three dotted line and click on "save linked file" your music or file will pop up and it will start downloading.
I hope this helped. Thanks you

Re: Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser by otunbaogege(m): 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dat was helpful...tanxxx
Re: Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser by bellau09: 11:00am On Mar 24, 2015
That was extremely helpful! Thanks
Re: Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser by popularbig: 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
thanks bro
Re: Easily Download Music And Other Files From You BB10 Browser by gentleabiye(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks boss. Highly invaluable piece.

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Q5 Simcard Not Detected Problem / Have Any Complaints? Reach Out To Ncc Through This Toll Free Line / How To Become A Data Reseller.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.