Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,291 members, 7,971,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:41 PM

I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do (1100 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date me Buh She Wants Me To Remember Her On Her Birthday / Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / 6 Signs Your Ex Still Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by leriks(m): 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
dis is my first post since i ve been on nairaland for d past five years......

We ve been dating for more dan a year now, she showed me love, care, concern, she calls me frequently nd i do all dis to her too, den she went to learn hair dressing, her boss is really strict nd does nt tolorate absents, she started depreciating frm me, she dont act as if she love me anymore, for d past 4months she has nt visit me, she is always giving one excuse or d other, nd many other tinz she does negatively.
Buh she says i shuld giv her time, bcuz of her work nd her boss, she says she stii luv me buh i dnt really blve dat.........
I dont wnt to waste my time nd i sad dont knw wat to do.......am really confused pls help nairalanders.
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by dahmie2013: 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
leriks: dis is my first post since i ve been on nairaland for d past five years......

Op, we don't need 2 no weda or not it is ur first post since whateva yrs u've been on nairaland. Dear, its immaterial&pls always go straight 2 d point nxt time.
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by heed101(m): 6:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
give her d time she requires, to me she is a focused type.
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by lomaxx: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
You really should give her time. Don't choke her with complains - you'll only appear like a ranting kid.

Meanwhile, you're the man - you should never nurse doubts about your woman's love for you. She depends on your trust in her to trust you back. When she notices you don't trust her love for you, she'll begin to have second thoughts. Lo- the very thing you were afraid of!!
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by leriks(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
so i shuld keep petting her or what?
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by leriks(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
lomaxx: You really should give her time. Don't choke her with complains - you'll only appear like a ranting kid.
Meanwhile, you're the man - you should never nurse doubts about your woman's love for you. She depends on your trust in her to trust you back. When she notices you don't trust her love for you, she'll begin to have second thoughts. Lo- the very thing you were afraid of!!

tru talk, u ve just solved my problem.... Tanks, buh hw do i knw she cares?
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by leriks(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2014
we ve jst broke up........... Yesternyt, nd nw my lif is worse lik hellll.....
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by Dygeasy(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2014
leriks: we ve jst broke up........... Yesternyt, nd nw my lif is worse lik hellll.....
No One Has To Tell Me How Immature You Are undecided
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by cdamsel(f): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2014
JB promised us that all this threads ll end this new year na
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by Dygeasy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
cdamsel: JB promised us that all this threads ll end this new year na
And The Frown On My Face Disappeared When This Post Appeared cheesy

C! Kai!

Lmao
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by cdamsel(f): 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2014
Dygeasy: And The Frown On My Face Disappeared When This Post Appeared cheesy

C! Kai!

Lmao
them no dey ever tire ni,me don tire to read ooooo,na y I had to change section
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by Dygeasy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
cdamsel: them no dey ever tire ni,me don tire to read ooooo,na y I had to change section
Lol...
Re: I Dont Knw If She Still Loves Me, Buh I Do by leriks(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Dygeasy: No One Has To Tell Me How Immature You Are undecided

u shuld hav asked of wat happened next instead tinking dat u re matured enuf to knw if anoda guy is inmature! Mstchew....

(1) (Reply)

How To Remove Your Naked Photos Posted By Your Ex On The Internet / How Do You Say The Word "KISS" In Ur Dialect / Am I Suppose To Be Nice To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.