Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,603 members, 7,921,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Memory Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Memory Card (775 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Remove Partition From My Memory Card / How Do I Make My Memory Card The Default Storage Location For My Apps / My Memory Card;:::keeps Corrupting Files I Transfer Or Received: Marking It (?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Memory Card by lolly1815(f): 4:42am On Aug 06, 2008
umm. i was using nokia 5200 with a 1gig memory card. i saved some valuable info on it and took it to the us. now i'm usin LG venus and i kept my memory card inside and i can't access the information there. wat shud i do?
Re: My Memory Card by sisqology(m): 5:53am On Aug 06, 2008
Change of environment . . . . lmao
Re: My Memory Card by pawn89(m): 6:02am On Aug 06, 2008
WHAT KIND OF FILES DO YOU HAVE ON THE MEMORY CARD? IT COULD BE THAT YOUR LG DO NOT SUPPORT SUCH FILE FORMAT OR IF YOU CAN SEE A THING,PUT IT BACK INTO THE NOKIA 5100, AND IF PROBLEM PERSIST,THEN MY DEAR I GUESS THE MEMORY CARD IS CORRUPT AND NEEDS TO BE FORMATED wink
Re: My Memory Card by sect(m): 7:26am On Aug 06, 2008
Your memory card cant work on the LG phone unless you format the card but if you really need to access your data on the card then you just have to re-insert the card into the nokia phone your data was stored in initially.
PS Am assuming your LG phone supports the type of memory card used in your nokia phone.
Re: My Memory Card by brinebaba(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2008
sorry bout that,transfer the datas on d mmc to ur pc(back up)
and buy a nuw mmc dat is compatible with your phone,and u can transfer the samd datas on your to nuw mmc
old mmc - pc - nuw mmc
Re: My Memory Card by just2nice(m): 8:14am On Aug 06, 2008
I concur with brine.That should be it.
Re: My Memory Card by zeal22(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2008
Sometimes, the way we present our problem, helps in solving our problem. @ lolly, is it that the the LG venus can some files on the memory card and that u cant see ur valuables, or u cant see anytin? Pls rephrase ur question.

(1) (Reply)

Zain On Proxifaya? / Read (see) This! -very Important / Please How Do I Know Whether My Sony Ericsson K800i Is Branded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.