Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,106 members, 7,916,227 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:18 PM

Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja (5508 Views)

APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers / Cleric Sets Himself Ablaze In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by oduaboy1: 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
cbrass: He is not an hard working ndigbo...but by the way how did he withstand the pain
He is not an hardworking ibo man because he refused to indulge in drugpushing,scamming,kidnapping and all other vices his kinsmen are known for,

3 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by cbrass(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: This man reminds me of one general who fleed and left his people to suffer when the going got tough.

I know the general..sorry cornel ooo

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by superstar1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
I thought they have all finished buying abuja and Lagos with their stupendous wealth. shocked shocked shocked shocked

What happened to your own wealth Mr Frederick?

RIP and may the Lord, give your family, and alaigbo at large, the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss of a husband, father and worthy great son of alaigbo.

Sincerely,you had an option of embracing okija things and other unwholesome things, but you chose the path of honour.

21 Gun Shot Salute. Tuale.

9 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
kai
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by cbrass(m): 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
odua boy: He is not an hardworking ibo man because he refused to indulge in drugpushing,scamming,kidnapping and all other vices his kinsmen are known for,

Hmm...you have a point there Bro
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by kmariko: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Who gave birth to those kids....and killing yourself have actually solved the problem of feeding them.
Am sure the government forced him to get married and have 7 kids when he cannot feed himself.

Most of our problems are self induced.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
Stu.pid man a very stu.pid man indeed! why did he do it in d bush, he fo do am outside in d open nau! what a coward of a man, did he not read of a man dat set himself on fire on the white house foyer? what has he achievd now, please someone should tell me his achievement now
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Garrithe1st: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
The Man is a fool and an effing COWARD!!

angry angry angry
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by MayorofLagos(m): 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
superstar1: I thought they have all finished buying abuja and Lagos with their stupendous wealth. shocked shocked shocked shocked

What happened to your own wealth Mr Frederick?

RIP and may the Lord, give your family, and alaigbo at large, the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss of a husband, father and worthy great son of alaigbo.

Sincerely,you had an option of embracing okija things and other unwholesome things but you chose the path of honour.

21 Gun Shot Salute. Tuale.

Make una stop harassing my brothers abeg. How would you like it if they write and complain to UN of harassment in Nairaland, ehn? Yoruba pikin lave my people alone o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Olaolufred(m): 10:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
GenBuhari: May God take pity on his soul and grant him eternal peace.

This is happening whilst our leaders reponsible for the harsh living standards and economy are budgetting N3million monthly for feed a single zoo animal in Aso Rock.

Nigeria is pathetic.

LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU TODAY THAT THE TWO ANIMALS THAT EATS 3 MILLION FOOD MONTHLY ARE BETTER THAN MOST NIGERIANS.
PROBABLY MOST OF US WHO VOTED FOR ANIMALS TO EAT BETTER IN 2011, WHO WILL STILL REPEAT SAME FEAT OF FOOLISHNESS IN 2015 ARE WORSE THAN THE ANIMALS THAT EATS ALMOST 100,000 NAIRA FOOD PER DAY.
ME AND MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY DO NOT EAT MORE THAN 10,000 NAIRA WORTH OF FOOD A DAY.

4 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is really sad.
BTW,poverty is really a disease of the mind!7 kidsNa wa o.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Waspy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
What a sad one! Suicide is an ironic bravery to an hopeless man. The situations of things in this country are enough to make any iota of hope of the poor faint. undecided
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
he should av done it in front of aso-rock.
by that,he would have died for a cause
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by DocAdray(f): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Really sad, but suicide is never the best way out...

...and for those of you tribalising this thread, please stop using every single available opportunity to have tribal e-fights, its not right.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Harmvirus(f): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
cry cry RIP. It is really sad
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by indoorlove(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Can't believe something like this happened very close to my area- a stone throw from my house and it was on the news i got to hear to about it. Its very sad!
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Blacckkboy(m): 1:45am On Jan 01, 2014
U guys can say what u like about the guy buh my prayer is that none of u wud xperienc wat he went 2ru,cos a lot of u wud do exactly wat he did or evn worse if confronted with d same situation.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by MAYOWAAK: 2:12am On Jan 01, 2014
That man that set himself ablaze got it all wrong.Tunisia is not Nigeria.The deeper we sink economically,the harder we pray.Mass action is not just our pattern.Even our leaders know Arab spring can't happen here.They know we prefer prayers to action even when we are pushed to the wall.And We are going to do what we know how to do best tonight as we usher in year 2014. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by TonySpike: 5:11am On Jan 01, 2014
The saddest part of this story is the unusual number of 7 kids He fathered while alive. How will his widow cope with this burden? How will the children cope till adulthood? I hope we aren't preparing to welcome another set of street destitutes who will later graduate into hardcore crime? I believe it's high time a strict legislation is passed on maximum family size. Nigeria needs it urgently!!!

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Akshow: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Wick kind new year gist be this one na?
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2014
IGBO-SON:

^^^Did his kinsfolk fare any better when 'others' were ruling like Nigeria was their private property, and Ndigbo were treated like they never even existed?

GEJ is trying, but his job is made all the more difficult when everyone isn't pulling in the same direction and he has to contend with backstabbers, saboteurs, born-to-rule psychos, and meddlesome holier-than-thou ex-rulers!

You have raised some important issues here that GEJ is contending with. I think he should in his usual style set up a committee to look into the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by johnstar(m): 7:33am On Jan 01, 2014
ѕнιтт нαρρєηѕ
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by xandy84: 7:51am On Jan 01, 2014
Sometimes, i find it difficult to understand how someone will have 7 kids in this Nigeria and expect to survive? It easy to blame the government for our problems but 7 kids is way too much and i don't even see someone surviving even in developed country...The man is d cause of his problem..

1 Like

Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Danhumprey: 8:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Is this the beginning of the impending Revolution?
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by tomzman: 8:47am On Jan 01, 2014
Sincerely, I don't pity him. You knew you had no sensible means of livelihood and yet, you kept on giving birth to children until you got to seven. Is it the government that kept on impregnating his wife? We all know the economy is bad but giving birth to seven children without a means to cater for them is pure foolishness. The burning continues in hell.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2014
All my instincts wants to blame this man for committing suicide but I won't.I can ONLY blame poverty.Look,poverty begets dependent reasoning such that a poor man finds it more comforting when his wife appeals to his misfortunes through sexxual activities."my husband you need not worry,God go do am for us..."whoops!!there goes another unplanned baby after a quickie before he goes back to his carpenter shop.As for the woman,giving birth shouldnt be so painful,afterall soon enuf suitors wud soon start knocking....an uneducated daughter getting married to a well to do,Educated Nigerian is almost impossible.She marries a poor dude,gives birth to triplets in four places!!! cheesy

All in all,poverty affects a whole of things in a man's life.The worst is how it affects his psychology.A poor man never burders to iron his clothes even when he has iron and electricity!!After visiting iya ronke road side agogoro joint,he comes home to pure his liquid woes on his ever understanding wife's fertile home of atutupoyoyos.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by phase1: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: This man reminds me of a certain general who fled and left his people to suffer when the going got tough.

Hey boy, you may not be able to stand the heat that you bring upon yourself in an attempt to tribalize this thread.....Be guided.

RIP to the Dead
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2014
Quitters are not winners. Even President Jonathan is confronted with challenges everyday. What counts is how we react to our challenges cos no man has it easy. Nobody has it all.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2014
lyn!

lynpetra: All my instincts wants to blame this man for committing suicide but I won't.I can ONLY blame poverty.Look,poverty begets dependent reasoning such that a poor man finds it more comforting when his wife appeals to his misfortunes through sexxual activities."my husband you need not worry,God go do am for us..."whoops!!there goes another unplanned baby after a quickie before he goes back to his carpenter shop.As for the woman,giving birth shouldnt be so painful,afterall soon enuf suitors wud soon start knocking....an uneducated daughter getting married to a well to do,Educated Nigerian is almost impossible.She marries a poor dude,gives birth to triplets in four places!!! cheesy

All in all,poverty affects a whole of things in a man's life.The worst is how it affects his psychology.A poor man never burders to iron his clothes even when he has iron and electricity!!After visiting iya ronke road side agogoro joint,he comes home to pure his liquid woes on his ever understanding wife's fertile home of atutupoyoyos.
Re: Economic Hardship : Fedrick Onuigbo Set Himself Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 01, 2014
smartchoice: lyn!

Hey smarty!Happy New year!!Wishing u d very best this yr

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Become President In 2015, But APC First -buhari / PROOF: Gov Ayodele Fayose Is Using Fake HND Certificate / Equip Hospitals, End Medical Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.