Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,765 members, 7,969,246 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 11:23 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (326198 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by caesaraba(m): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Watching EA. If the daily candle closes above the range, I`ll buy with 1st T.P at 1.4840 and 2nd T.P at 1.4965.

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 7:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
natruetalk:

am selling oil

so far price stay below 80.60 i will be fine. hope my sell will come victory with supper eagle.

getting beating on my SELL @ the moment, will close dis trade if current candle close bullish above d zone

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Theyjih: 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2014
naijababe:
450 pips on the DJIA shocked . Bloody sod's law. Had to be today when I nor trade angry

Ftsemib down 4% on the day.missed getting in earlier Today. . cry cry. So are u back playing indices or it's a" phase " wldnt mind comparing notes / charts with y'all
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 15, 2014
willscolf:
wots all dis doom u guys r prophesying,it's kinda makin me uncomfortable
i am having a feeling that another global economic implosion is on the offing...to your tents......
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Theyjih:

Ftsemib down 4% on the day.missed getting in earlier Today. . cry cry. So are u back playing indices or it's a" phase " wldnt mind comparing notes / charts with y'all

I am back to playing indices jare. Nothing sure pass them. I avoid the FTSEMIB because of the spread especially when you can get similar volatility on the Dax and Dow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
natruetalk:

getting beating on my SELL @ the moment, will close dis trade if current candle close bullish above d zone

That trade is a trap in my opinion, will possiblly retest the 79.6x and blow past 81.92 and make perhaps make it way back to 85.xx, I just got back and I am looking to buy it at 79.xx, can risk about 80pips for the reward jare.

Bought!!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2014
natruetalk:

patience pay some time, let me quickly move sl to BE

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Theyjih: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
naijababe:

I am back to playing indices jare. Nothing sure pass them. I avoid the FTSEMIB because of the spread especially when you can get similar volatility on the Dax and Dow

That's true.... looking to get back in with em let's see where Xmas pips would start to roll in from .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Theyjih:

That's true.... looking to get back in with em let's see where Xmas pips would start to roll in from .

I am expecting all of the indices to be bullish tomorrow, maybe even Friday. Already have a bunch of bullish reversal signals on the 4h but I will wait until after Asian close before I get it. The only thing I am fairly confident about buying right away is oil.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2014
naijababe:

That trade is a trap in my opinion, will possiblly retest the 79.6x and blow past 81.92 and make perhaps make it way back to 85.xx, I just got back and I am looking to buy it at 79.xx, can risk about 80pips for the reward jare.

Bought!!!

yeah, hav closed the trade with +40pips. will look for which side to join 2morrow
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
house whats ur take on eu
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Theyjih: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
naijababe:

I am expecting all of the indices to be bullish tomorrow, maybe even Friday. Already have a bunch of bullish reversal signals on the 4h but I will wait until after Asian close before I get it. The only thing I am fairly confident about buying right away is oil .

Nice idea.. oil not much of my forte.. i do respect, the way u guys play aaround it though .. looking at gold, to start to pick some. going Into end of the week / next week looking to play more of cross rates currency but my eyes dey watch
1900 -1800 #spx level to see if the buy the dip, sell the rip syndrome is still intact....

omejeo:
house whats ur take on eu
In my humble opinion..its still in a mjr downtrend, if I was to play around this pair, I would not take the rally serious till a retest / break above 130-132 range. it has a potential for continuation of down move towards 124-122 ..(bbearish flag pattern kind of move ) .. the advantage is you can play both sides as long as u take cognisance of the dollar index strength / weakness that has been the major driving force since summer it should be a good guide

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 5:56am On Oct 16, 2014
Theyjih:

Nice idea.. oil not much of my forte.. i do respect, the way u guys play aaround it though .. looking at gold, to start to pick some. going Into end of the week / next week looking to play more of cross rates currency but my eyes dey watch
1900 -1800 #spx level to see if the buy the dip, sell the rip syndrome is still intact....

In my humble opinion..its still in a mjr downtrend, if I was to play around this pair, I would not take the rally serious till a retest / break above 130-132 range. it has a potential for continuation of down move towards 124-122 ..(bbearish flag pattern kind of move ) .. the advantage is you can play both sides as long as u take cognisance of the dollar index strength / weakness that has been the major driving force since summer it should be a good guide
thanks sir
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2014
is like this dax want to sell today naijababe what do u think
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 8:48am On Oct 16, 2014
Still holding to my bearish trades on indices, FTSE, and Dax
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Still holding to my bearish trades on indices, FTSE, and Dax
ok
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
omejeo:
is like this dax want to sell today naijababe what do u think

I bought at 9am @ 8577, when price landed on the WS1 again. I was expecting that retrace this morning. Same on oil and Dow, will probably buy Dow at 10am or 1pm depending on what I see

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2014
naijababe:

I bought at 9am @ 8577, when price landed on the WS1 again. I was expecting that retrace this morning. Same on oil and Dow, will probably buy Dow at 10am or 1pm depending on what I see
ok ma thanks alot let me be watching
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 10:12am On Oct 16, 2014
have not see my oga yomex since Monday here on fta and otherside hope u are ok pls show face if u read dis post. come out and let dig grave for oyel. 2day move go dey bad

@orpeeh check ur mail
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:15am On Oct 16, 2014
natruetalk:
have not see my oga yomex since Monday here on fta and otherside hope u are ok pls show face if u read dis post. come out and let dig grave for oyel. 2day move go dey bad

@orphee check ur mail
which side for oil oga
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2014
On dax, watching 8500, if it gets taken out. I will close my buy and sell to 837x
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2014
omejeo:
which side for oil oga

too early to c thinz boss, though d cycle zone just dey shakara pending d tym real trader go enter mkt. i will wait for my normal time to trade and if nothing change we should c 77.10 soon first.

i hope i see better retracmt to trade. but if it turn to bullish we will all see and trade it. watching....

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2014
natruetalk:

too early to c thinz boss, though d cycle zone just dey shakara pending d tym real trader go enter mkt. i will wait for my normal time to trade and if nothing change we should c 77.10 soon first.

i hope i see better retracmt to trade. but if it turn to bullish we will all see and trade it. watching....
ok thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2014
naijababe:
On dax, watching 8500, if it gets taken out. I will close my buy and sell to 837x

Out, -130 pips sad
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2014
i am buying gold let see how it play
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by datatrader: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello guys , i think EJ is good for buying.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Bellonaire(m): 11:02am On Oct 16, 2014
omejeo:
i am buying gold let see how it play
I am with you on Gold buy wink
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by datatrader: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2014
datatrader:
Hello guys , i think EJ is good for buying.
Chai EJ dey vex oooo
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Moneyb: 11:19am On Oct 16, 2014
Hello OP, well done for the good job you are doing. I av veen following you for a very long time now, my piece of advice is after posting the analysis and the results of your trades, it will really be nice if you can be posting graphical pictures of the trades closed and the profits too like this one below i got from http://marketsgain.net/performances/ who are also into paid signal service eventhough yours is free

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2014
Risky things, picked a buy at 8398 when WS2 was nipped lipsrsealed This volatility na double edge sword walahi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Sunnycliff(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2014
Tp hit on Dax! FTSE still in progress in The downward zone with over 200 pips gained! This weekend go make sense o! Starting from Tuesday Oil Crash
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by orpeeh: 11:45am On Oct 16, 2014
natruetalk:

@orpeeh check ur mail
replied sire

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.