Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:43 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (320679 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by cybug: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2014
Forex world is humongous in size but our individual knowledge/experience is minuscule.....so by comparison to the total, it will always be INCOMPLETE, therein lies the problem.

So can our INCOMPLETE knowledge/experience allow us have an edge to be profitable ?

If we pursue COMPLETE or TOTAL knowledge, that will be the wrong goal. Our goal is to make money from trading the forex market, not gain the former. we must be clear about that. That's why there are many ways to skin the cat......find your own way to Rome... in this capitalist world that's the only way.

"So if this market continues to go up. Then You miss the bus, right?
You missed the bus going north, why?
because you were at the bus stand waiting for the south bound bus, right?
That's why I, said.
Bull makes money, Bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered.
You see, when bulls are making money, Bears are not.
When bears are making money bulls are not.
But the one who's trying to catch both buses will sooner be dead.

Crossing the road from one bus stand to another,
Because he could be at the north stand when the south bus comes, or the south stand when the north bus comes, or mostly in the middle of the road, when both bus comes.
Do I make any sense?

For dealers, its a different game, because when markets are going up in a BEAR market, customers keep making them short,
their book keeps getting bigger short, but their average cost of being short keeps going up.
all they have to do is to wait for the trend to enforce and when the market returns to the point where the buying started, he would make nearly the amount of money that made him short in the first place.
For this to happen, he has to have a book big enough to accommodate the customer base. AND as the market swings back towards the start point, he has to ascertain that his book of shorts, be kept constant.
This is because on the way down the customers will be making him long.
So by constantly covering back to back on the way down he maintains his book short.

So for the dealer, as long as he maintains his poise in the direction of the markets major trend,
he will always make "scalp money", guaranteed.
His modus operandi, is to "duck and move quickly"
so as to have a better average on the up swing towards stops to maximise his shorting near the top of the swing.
This scenario is most effective if there are stop near levels where he has a large order to sell,
where he can help the customer sell OB and "kill the sitting duck stops" in the same blow.
Anotherscenariois whereby the heavy selling is CB levels or specific sell zones,
where many teir 1 are ready to pounce on the buyers.

You must understand that only tier 1 and some big tier 2 will have this advantage.

This is the reason, why you have rubber band snap backs in the direction of trend directions,
and slow puffy moves counter trend.

Am I making any sense to anyone here? " Unquote ANON

Take time to read/reread this a hundred times as needed as you try to make sense of what's shared then relate this to your charts, find the connections join the dots between you, the retail trader, and the financial institutions at work that will bring you more in sync with the markets as it dances to a fresh new tune every single day, go with the flow wherever it takes you and when you find yourself off step make corrections to be in sync and prepare for a change in tune and tempo with every entry of fundamental news releases during the day that takes the dance to a high crescendo or drops down into a low ravine.
We can only listen to the tune as the orchestra plays then enjoy the dance accordingly with the wine, women and song.
Am I making any sense to anyone here?(repeat)

Martin Luther — 'He who loves not wine, women and song remains a fool his whole life long.'

culled..

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by arthuryemi(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2014
amolak: Tom29reloaded gone, the next monica you should be expected is Agbaka29reloaded. grin grin grin

maybe jerry29reloaded

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 12:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
hello house.....got no knoweldge abt forex but i got a question to ask....how true is this ?

is it possible to start with as low as $500 as capital on forex and earn over $20,000 in the account after 12 months without withdrawing a penny ?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by latestsunny(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2014
Happy Weekend to all, came across this article and decided to share with my family.

"Destructive Patterns in Trading

Brett N. Steenbarger, Ph.D.

Before we get into the topic of destructive trading, allow me to explain how psychologists assess whether or not a person has a problem with alcohol consumption. Here are ten questions that a professional might ask in order to assess any kind of substance use disorder, including alcohol abuse:

Have you found that your drinking is bringing unwanted, negative consequences?

Have you recently felt guilty over the way you have been drinking?

Do you find you need to drink more just to get the good feeling?

Do you find that your personality changes when you drink excessively?

Do you find it difficult to take a break from drinking, even when part of you knows that this would be best for you?

Do you find yourself drinking to feel good about yourself?

Do you sometimes feel that you cannot control how much you drink?

Do you find yourself getting angry when someone close to you questions your drinking?

Do you find yourself vowing to limit your drinking, only to slip back into overdrinking?

Do you find it difficult to not drink given the opportunity, even when the occasion is not really appropriate?

Now for the topic of destructive trading: Please answer the above questions, but substitute the word “trading” for “drinking”, and substitute the word “trade” for “drink”.

Fear and greed are potent influences on trading, but the greatest trading problems, I find, are addictive in nature. Successful traders really want to trade; they have a passion for trading. Addictive traders need to trade; they have a passion for action and excitement.

An addictive trader will not manage his risk. That is because risk is part of the high.

An addictive trader will not stop trading, even when losing money. That is because action, not profit, is the goal.

An addictive trader will cycle between periods of guilt and responsibility and periods of excess and irresponsibility.

Good traders trade actively. Addictive traders overtrade.

If you see yourself in this profile, do the right thing, before your patterns ruin your career and harm those who depend on you. Get help. You can change. Your trading and your happiness lie in the balance."
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2014
bosun11: hello house.....got no knoweldge abt forex but i got a question to ask....how true is this ?

is it possible to start with as low as $500 as capital on forex and earn over $20,000 in the account after 12 months without withdrawing a penny ?

tom29realoaded is the right member to answer the question. check through his profile first you will get the clue.
welcome man from kent grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
currentprice:

tom29realoaded is the right member to answer the question. check through his profile first you will get the clue.

y cant u answer the question na ??lol
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
currentprice:

better mind yourself. must u joke with everything
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^ grin grin grin grin^^ if you like take life serious that is your problem
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
currentprice:

cant find that moniker man
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
bosun11:

cant find that moniker man
brother don't bother your brain,,, there is no way you can use $500 to make $20,000 in 12 month. i refered you to the moniker because you have same mentality get-to-rich quick like him. you can learn something faster from his post
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by shorty002: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
Like seriously! undecided
fxbomovi: better mind yourself. must u joke with everything
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
^ grin grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
currentprice:
brother don't bother your brain,,, there is no way you can use $500 to make $20,000 in 12 month. i refered you to the moniker because you have same mentality get-to-rich quick like him. you can learn something faster from his post

smh....i reserve my comments........sometimes u dont just go ahead and say things u don't know....its either it is possible or not !!!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
i wish i knew earlier on that it was a kid that replied me....shit happens
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2014
^^grin grin grin grin^^
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2014
cybug whats sup...could we talk
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by shorty002: 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
Smh....the kind of tin my kid brother will do
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by rozayx5(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2014
bosun11:

smh....i reserve my comments........sometimes u dont just go ahead and say things u don't know....its either it is possible or not !!!

its possible but not advisable to set such targets on a mini account

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by yomexy2(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
bosun11: hello house.....got no knoweldge abt forex but i got a question to ask....how true is this ?

yes its possible to start as low as 500 dollars but i ll advice you to seek knowledge if u are really interested in forex and not questions like turning 500 to 20000 dollars. In your quest for knowledge will you find answers to that which u seek.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 8:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
natruetalk:

just bought GU and i will strictly close my trade once it take out the low as cycled below.

left my Gu over d weekend cos yet to take out dt cycled low, let c what gona happen 2 the buy. as i said last week if GU stay below dt my eyeing zone 4 a while or a FAT candle pass thru, it dangerous to be on buy side cos GU is completely finish 4 d year grin

will post my plan dis week on Gold trading later. welcome to pipsfull week
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by elyte(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2014
Looking forward to buying Usdcad targeting 1.1050 with stop loss at 1.0820 and second buy on nzdyen targeting 87.50 and stop loss at 86.5. The reason behing these potential trades.....check www.forexsnipper..com
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by cybug: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
bosun11: cybug whats sup...could we talk

Ok... Pm me
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by timiwillson: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2014
get free Forex signals here [url][/url]http://profitmyfx./blog/
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 9:04pm On Aug 17, 2014
note: ea will touch 4210 this week hopefully
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2014

very posible,bt dia chances u cud get burnt early nd probably quit.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by timiwillson: 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
i have a advice for you, if you think you will use small capital to make huge profit from your broker they will regard you as a abuser.
am sorry maybe you cant even make a withdrawal, as for me many brokers has called me on phone to leave them alone due to consistent profit.....like am a scalper a professional for that matter, in a good day i make about $3,000......and you know brokers cant tolerant such account.
presently i trade only ECN so that they will be happy with my consistent profit.

why am i saying this, act wise bro! don't make your profit too much if not they will not pay you....my first broker i made only $5000 till today they don't want to pay me, in fact they have disable my account. if you ask me withdraw frequently even if is $1000 take it, as people say prevention is better than cure, for more info about Forex and free signals you can refer to here [url][/url]http://profitmyfx./blog/

as you said making $500 into $20,000 their signals may probably help, cos i know of people who use them to make good profit cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 9:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
cybug:

Ok... Pm me

alright bro...thanks...its cool realizing there are still some matured dudes on this thread
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 9:38pm On Aug 17, 2014
yomexy2:

yes its possible to start as low as 500 dollars but i ll advice you to seek knowledge if u are really interested in forex and not questions like turning 500 to 20000 dollars. In your quest for knowledge will you find answers to that which u seek.

i get ur point...not interested in d trading perse...just wanna know if its a realistic target before dropping a penny....am neither greedy nor desperate for a quick cash business...its only about meeting targets
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by bosun11(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2014
timiwillson: i have a advice for you, if you think you will use small capital to make huge profit from your broker they will regard you as a abuser.
am sorry maybe you cant even make a withdrawal, as for me many brokers has called me on phone to leave them alone due to consistent profit.....like am a scalper a professional for that matter, in a good day i make about $3,000......and you know brokers cant tolerant such account.
presently i trade only ECN so that they will be happy with my consistent profit.

why am i saying this, act wise bro! don't make your profit too much if not they will not pay you....my first broker i made only $5000 till today they don't want to pay me, in fact they have disable my account. if you ask me withdraw frequently even if is $1000 take it, as people say prevention is better than cure, for more info about Forex and free signals you can refer to here [url][/url]http://profitmyfx./blog/

as you said making $500 into $20,000 their signals may probably help, cos i know of people who use them to make good profit cool

thanks for ur advice bro....but i think it also depends on the broker when theproblem of withdrawal occurs.....i know of ironfx and gkfx for now just to mention few
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by timiwillson: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2014
cool target cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Oil looks set for a nose dive...
One hour chart with pin bar rejecting 200 EMA. Potential "V" pattern forming.
Hopefully.

Update: 7 hours later...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 6:22am On Aug 18, 2014
natruetalk:

left my Gu over d weekend cos yet to take out dt cycled low, let c what gona happen 2 the buy. as i said last week if GU stay below dt my eyeing zone 4 a while or a FAT candle pass thru, it dangerous to be on buy side cos GU is completely finish 4 d year grin

will post my plan dis week on Gold trading later. welcome to pipsfull week
Keep up ur good work broda even wen d likes aint many n many r tappin inspiration frm them ur calls esp newbies like me n make it more timely too. Twale.

Its a bright new week mates...never stop learnin and moni will neva stop hittin ur acct positively. Plan ur trade and trade ur plan. Pipful ful week ahead

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.