Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,599 members, 7,979,026 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:38 PM

You Can Now Work In Malaysia After Studies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Can Now Work In Malaysia After Studies (584 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / Ask Me Anything About Malaysia And I'll Give You A First Hand Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Work In Malaysia After Studies by ziggymelosky(m): 7:15am On Jan 01, 2014
I was in Malaysia last two years and it was very difficult for Nigérians and other foreigners to get jobs.I Just returned from the country and things have changed.A quite number of Nigérians(esp students)are getting jobs.
Re: You Can Now Work In Malaysia After Studies by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2014
without proof, how can we believe?
Re: You Can Now Work In Malaysia After Studies by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2014
ziggymelosky: I was in Malaysia last two years and it was very difficult for Nigérians and other foreigners to get jobs.I Just returned from the country and things have changed.A quite number of Nigérians(esp students)are getting jobs.

without proof how can we believe

(1) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Knife In Shoe At Detroit Airport / Finnish Polisi / Breaking News: Another Airasia Plane Overshuts Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.