Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones (4148 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / CWM Recovery For Tecno N3 and Tecno P3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Shalome(m): 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
I have used Samsung Galaxy pocket, I've not used p5, but I've used techno n3, p3, q1 n currently using gionee p2, none of these r mates wit galaxy pocket, galaxy pocket is inferior to all dez devices....gaming? 0,battery, fair considering d lack of gaming, if u use 3g to browse, chai! regret....cam? wash ....u can't even enjoy watching movies on it....so ppl forget brand n go for what meets our need #cheers

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by flawless911(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
ewizard1:

And only daft Phone dummies/noobies would get the Tecno!

Happy New Year

✌✌✌
Y did u quote me u stupi.d dum.b-f.uck??
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by ibietela2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Roeek: dont start comparin frm price, compare P5 wit d galaxy brand tecno trid to imitate
Tecno ar just buildin on d free android OS, dey av no inventions apart frm flashshare nd powerbank.
luk at samsung frm deir touchwiz UI in galaxy pocket to deir super amoled display nd now to deir flexible display.
forget all dis tecno d fone dat still beats samsung nd sony is d LG G2 wit 13MP camera, abt 6inches screen size, 4G. network nd 16GB internal memory.
tecno can only get customers wit deir prize nd freely developd OS.
apart frm dat tecno cnt b compard wit apple, samsung, sony nd HTC in any way

And Samsung got her own OS??
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Olarewajub: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Observing..
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by LordRuler: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
OP. You made a reasonable argument.
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by daverebranded(m): 2:43am On Jan 02, 2014
try using low end Samsung phones...seen so many wount even go near em...if I can't get the high end once I go just dey as I dey...I love HTC for one thing no low range they play from mid to high...in fact hate all u want u can't compare a tecno of 13500 with a Sammy of 24k....comparing m3 with galaxy star.....I took em head on from display to performance... d Samsung d fup eh...Sammy rocks mid and high talk of low end its zero especially display wise
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Kamaye(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2014
dewisefrank: Galaxy star display is bad oga
I said "Galaxy star pro" known as galaxy ace 3 in nigeria. it has a 4" display with resolution of 480x800, 233 ppi and 16m colours (hope u know p5 has just 256k colours). the display is 100 times better than that of p5.

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Defaramade(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2014
Kamaye: I said "Galaxy star pro" known as galaxy ace 3 in nigeria. it has a 4" display with resolution of 480x800, 233 ppi and 16m colours (hope u know p5 has just 256k colours). the display is 100 times better than that of p5.
Galaxy star pro is different from galaxy ace 3 o. Though they both have a 4" screen, star pro has a single core processor with 512mb ram while ace 3 has a dual-core processor with 1gig ram.
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2014
jairus ben: that phone fit damage person eye
*exclaims* KAII!
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Kamaye(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Defaramade: Galaxy star pro is different from galaxy ace 3 o. Though they both have a 4" screen, star pro has a single core processor with 512mb ram while ace 3 has a dual-core processor with 1gig ram.
I know they are two diffrent phones, but its the star pro that was packged and sold as ace 3 here in nigeria that's why i said "known as galaxy ace 3 in nigeria" hope you get it.
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Defaramade(m): 7:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Kamaye: I know they are two diffrent phones, but its the star pro that was packged and sold as ace 3 here in nigeria that's why i said "known as galaxy ace 3 in nigeria" hope you get it.
okay boss
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by jairusben(m): 7:42am On Jan 02, 2014
daverebranded: try using low end Samsung phones...seen so many wount even go near em...if I can't get the high end once I go just dey as I dey...I love HTC for one thing no low range they play from mid to high...in fact hate all u want u can't compare a tecno of 13500 with a Sammy of 24k....comparing m3 with galaxy star.....I took em head on from display to performance... d Samsung d fup eh...Sammy rocks mid and high talk of low end its zero especially display wise
i love ur approach. So open minded
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Bode2: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2014
I am currently using tecno p5 which is a very very good phone compare to some other tecno brand like L3,M3, Q1 and even gionee P2 owned by my friends
P5 has a sharp display ,play hd games and very responsive and cool in messaging. I am very happy and lucky to have gone for the phone.
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by IboBoyNuel(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: cause i hate any unrecognized Chinese device.

See this wan wey dey use gionee..z gionee recognized?

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Kamaye(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Bode2: I am currently using tecno p5 which is a very very good phone compare to some other tecno brand like L3,M3, Q1 and even gionee P2 owned by my friends
P5 has a sharp display ,play hd games and very responsive and cool in messaging. I am very happy and lucky to have gone for the phone.
Oga exclude P2 from ur list, you can't compare the display of P2 with that of P5. 16m colours vs 256k colours? no way!!!

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Defaramade(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2014
IboBoyNuel:

he doesn't use gionee anymore

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2014
IboBoyNuel:

gionee is recognized internationally dude.. and btw i dont use gionee anymore.. buh tht mobile is the only chinese device i still respect

3 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by shogz89: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Roeek: dont start comparin frm price, compare P5 wit d galaxy brand tecno trid to imitate
Tecno ar just buildin on d free android OS, dey av no inventions apart frm flashshare nd powerbank.
luk at samsung frm deir touchwiz UI in galaxy pocket to deir super amoled display nd now to deir flexible display.
forget all dis tecno d fone dat still beats samsung nd sony is d LG G2 wit 13MP camera, abt 6inches screen size, 4G. network nd 16GB internal memory.
tecno can only get customers wit deir prize nd freely developd OS.
apart frm dat tecno cnt b compard wit apple, samsung, sony nd HTC in any way
Wtf is every body always talking about super amoled display, the HTC one is among the best phone in the world and it comes with an ips display,,, and if you are thinking LG g2 is d best judging from your criteria, am sorry you need to check the Gionee e7 or xiaomi 3
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by psalmdave(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
jairus ben: that phone fit damage person eye
See the name sef...Pocketcheesy

3 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by maxdozie(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
now they wanna compare gionee with technoo... tecno users accept defeat. sammy beat una hands down.. But to be sincere i love tecno cos of dia low price rate
#teamGionee

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by lakefist(m): 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
stop arguing abt brands pls use wat will serve u...
$team tecno$
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Mistermamus(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Gionee is d best 4 low end andriod phones. P2 makes sense.
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Lionbite(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kamaye: I said "Galaxy star pro" known as galaxy ace 3 in nigeria. it has a 4" display with resolution of 480x800, 233 ppi and 16m colours (hope u know p5 has just 256k colours). the display is 100 times better than that of p5.
galaxy star pro runs on 4.1 with no 3G and battery of 1500mah
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Lionbite(m): 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: gionee is recognized internationally dude.. and btw i dont use gionee anymore.. buh tht mobile is the only chinese device i still respect
Guy all you keep saying is international recognition and Gpu chips........ You mean the only reason you bought a gionee phone is because a guy in america recognise it Come on dude, wake up
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lionbite:
Guy all you keep saying is international recognition and Gpu chips........ You mean the only reason you bought a gionee phone is because a guy in america recognise it Come on dude, wake up
if you were an xda developer , i would have answered you, but your post shows you dont even know xda...

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Lionbite(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: if you were an xda developer , i would have answered you, but your post shows you dont even know xda...
that's right i dont know xda cos all i want in a phone is *good browsing *nice gaming xperience and any other thing an average android user would want...... So far my tecno p5 has granted my wishes so that's that..... Peace bro

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lionbite:
that's right i dont know xda cos all i want in a phone is *good browsing *nice gaming xperience and any other thing an average android user would want...... So far my tecno p5 has granted my wishes so that's that..... Peace bro
peace..
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Roeek: 8:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
ibietela2:

And Samsung got her own OS??

no google's got d OS. samsung uses nd add so many other softwares and hardware, startin frm deir amoled display, to deir S voice, flexible display, pioneer of phablet, air gestures, eye scroll. dnt eva compare samsung wit tecno, u can compare tecno wit gionee. I even prefer LG.....am nt abusin tecno. But say NO! to comparison between samsung nd tecno fones

2 Likes

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Roeek: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
shogz89:
Wtf is every body always talking about super amoled display, the HTC one is among the best phone in the world and it comes with an ips display,,, and if you are thinking LG g2 is d best judging from your criteria, am sorry you need to check the Gionee e7 or xiaomi 3

Lie!! LG G2 ranks below HTC One nd just above samsung s4. Its d same screen size with samsung galaxy mega nd sony xperia ultra
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by Roeek: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
u knw wat travel wit ur tecno in midair on an aircraft. If it browses while u ar on d plane, I ll just stop msgin on dis thread!

1 Like

Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by lakefist(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Roeek:

no google's got d OS. samsung uses nd add so many other softwares and hardware, startin frm deir amoled display, to deir S voice, flexible display, pioneer of phablet, air gestures, eye scroll. dnt eva compare samsung wit tecno, u can compare tecno wit gionee. I even prefer LG.....am nt abusin tecno. But say NO! to comparison between samsung nd tecno fones

foolish post i must say...read thread b4 u reply.the OP is comparing a particular brand of tecno(p5) with another samsung (pocket) which are both priced at the same amount..can you get all the above features in samsung galaxy pocket?
Re: For All Those That Always Compare Samsung And Tecno Phones by lakefist(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
Roeek: u knw wat travel wit ur tecno in midair on an aircraft. If it browses while u ar on d plane, I ll just stop msgin on dis thread!
another foolish comment..what makes your phone to browse?availability of network or wifi whether midair or bottom air so long as there's network bro any phone can browse..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Android Games ----connect 3 Pro Download Now And Support / The Turing Phone Cadenza With 512GB Storage And 12gb Ram / Tutorial: How To Fixed Invalid Imei On Infinix Phones Without Rooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.