Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital (546 Views)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Diezani Alison-madueke Dies In London Hospital - Theimpulseng / Former NSA Dasuki Objects To Secret Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by explicit770(f): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State, is currently battling for survival after a horrible auto crash which his aides noted that is not serious. Some sources within Government House claim that
the governor was flown to London to get treatment
in an undisclosed hospital. According to the reliable sources, contrary to the
facts stated by his media aide, Kassim Afegbua, that
all was well with the governor; in reality he
sustained serious injuries on his head as well as
pains in his heart. It has been gathered that Mr. Oshiomhole was first attended to in the government house by his doctor of physiotherapist and medical doctor, but he never responded well to immediate treatment, hence he was promptly flown out in secret. Journalists have been making frantic effort to get
the true story after it was broken exclusively
yesterday by a London based media, Elombah.com,
but they have made no headway. A source who spoke to the Paradigm correspondents queried why the government is scared of showing the world the pictures of the car which carried the governor on that fateful day if the car was not badly hit. When The Paradigm contacted another official
source within the government house, it said the
governor was hurriedly flown to the United State in
a chartered air ambulance. However, the source
preferred to remain anonymous. http://m.naij.com/news/55459.html

Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by victorazy(m): 9:48am On Jan 01, 2014
M
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by danio24ng(m): 10:02am On Jan 01, 2014
When I heard the press releases and they said nobody was injured in the accident, I knew that was a lie because I know what those J5 drivers can cause when they are involved in an accident. They are so reckless, God will heal you oga Governor.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by instinctg(m): 10:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Dear Gov, don't Go and Die
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2014
MAY BE HE WANTS TO GO AND DIE.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by funshint(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2014
Dagucci z great: MAY BE HE WANTS TO GO AND DIE.
Shey U̶̲̥̅̊ get sense @ll, I doubt it. Mumu upon Bambiala!!
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by PresidentAde(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2014
Onnpe.................................U need to See how these Governors Convoy drive as if Evil Spirit dey Chase dem...........

But they'll never learn..............Mtchewww...................Sha sori
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by akposking(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2014
No it can'nt be osho baba.?
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2014
funshint:
Shey U̶̲̥̅̊ get sense @ll, I doubt it. Mumu upon Bambiala!!
you speak like a hypocrite,park well
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by maclatunji: 10:44am On Jan 01, 2014
No need for secrecy. I hope you recover quickly.
Re: Gov Oshiomhole Badly Injured,Rushed To Secret London Hospital by Brimmie(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2014
sad

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! Dr. Damages Makes Predictions For 2014 / Facts Of GEJ's Transformation Agenda. / Ghana World Cup Fans Seek Asylum In Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.