Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:00 AM

The Spirit Of Grace Part 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Of Grace Part 3 (382 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / The Distorted Message Of Grace That We Preach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Of Grace Part 3 by charisville: 11:29am On Jan 01, 2014
Jesus answered, “I tell you the solemn truth, unless a person is born of water and spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God”. John 3.5

God had always sought that man should be filled with the Spirit of Grace. Ezekiel was brought out by the Spirit of the Lord and placed in the midst of a valley, full of bones. These bones were very dry and many. Does it seem like everything is dry? The Spirit of Grace is right there, with you.

The first words that God told Ezekiel to say to the bones were, “Look, I am about to infuse breath into you and you will live”.

Breath here is the same word “rooach”- the first secure breadth. Even though this was done before flesh was put on the bones, God repeated this statement to emphasize its importance- He wants us to live and then, we would know that He is God.

Our Daddy God told Ezekiel that the bones represented the bones of Israel, the words they spoke. Are you thinking or saying negative words, like the house of Israel, “Our bones are dry..? (verse 13). God is telling you to speak His words of Grace into that situation, right now.

The Spirit of Grace leads you into rest. “I will place my breath in you and you will live; I will give you rest in your own land. Then you will know that I am the Lord – I have spoken and I will act, declares the Lord” (Ezekiel 37.14). In Grace, we cease from our works; we enter into His rest. God does the heavy lifting, just trust and rest in His Grace. Our Father is interested in seeing you live life to the fullest, beloved. Enjoy this life of Grace! Enjoy this new year! Happy New Year!

Prayer: My Daddy God, I have entered into your rest, through believing, and I’ve ceased from all my labour through your enabling power of grace. Amen

Welcome to 2014, our year of unceasing rest and blessings.

Follow @charisville on twitter

Url: http://charisvillecapsules.org/the-spirit-of-grace-part-3/

CVC BB Pin: 26655112

Charis Ville Capsule

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Winning "Souls" Or "Customers"? / Photo: A South African Pastor Makes Members Eat Grass / Total Forgiveness...how Possible Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.