Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,207 members, 7,880,763 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

To My Nairaland Enemy (Religion) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To My Nairaland Enemy (Religion) (379 Views)

My Nairaland Xmas Gift / Prayer Book For Back To Sender To Your Enemy. / I Want You , My Nairaland Bros And Sis To Pray For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Nairaland Enemy (Religion) by teemy(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2014
To My Nairaland Enemy: Let There Be Peace

People hurt us and we have also hurt others as well either intententionally or without conscious efforts by words or actions.

Here on nairaland it is more by written text and more predominantly done in the Politics and Religion Sections. Someone(s) could have directly/indirectly made a comment that is rude or demeaning or silently insulting and our natural man instincts are to respond adequately and precisely by delivering a few pieces of our minds.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth will leave us all blind and toothless. Irrespective of the justification, it is time to bury the hatchet and start relations afresh and this time ignore/overlook text bombs as we aspire to pass on our position in debates professionally without igniting conflicts.

However, an unreserved apology to freshen things up would not be out of place as you pass on the palm wine of friendship and eraze old scores. Ego and hurt atimes makes this a hard thing to do but let us use this thread as an avenue to make the Naira Land a better professional forum as we all live as peacekeepers.

Sample
"Dear fellownairalander, I am sorry for the past antaginism in out past clashes of interests. I have also forgiven you for all perceived injustice and I believe it is time to forget the past. I still believe we will still have conflicts in our beliefs but from henceforth my interactions and responses will be with accorded respect of your person. I wish you will honor same. Wishing you a great 2014. - Me"

Hope all your plans are set and aspirations for 2014 are in top gear with preassigned targets. e.g I promised myself to post this piece by 12 noon and target was accomplished.

To y'all, have a Great 2014

(1) (Reply)

MAKING Resolutionsvstaking Decisions...which Lasts Long / Spiritual Digest For The Day 5th Of January 2014 / The Search For Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.