Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,383 members, 7,978,231 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:46 PM

Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 (630 Views)

Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio / Photo: Could This Be The Reason President Obama Influenced Homosexuality ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by UltraMedia(f): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Foremost Nigerian Producer, Ty-Mix was at the American embassy to procure his visa. After thorough scrutiny by the Visa Officer to determine that he won't go to US and flee, he asked Ty-mix one vital question: who and who have u worked with, have you worked with Dbanj?

This year, Top broadcasters from all over the world converged in US; including likes of world-renowned Piers Morgan of CNN (with Manny of Cool FM among those representing Nigeria). They then deliberated on issue of African: why African songs/artistes don't make Billboard Top Music chart etc. A renowned music executive stood and said, "music in Africa is so vibrant and a gold-mine (only issue is distribution except in SA) because I know of one music superstar act from Africa; Dbanj.

This new year 2014, with your dedication, passion and implementation irrespective of your tribe, colour, religion, believe, situation: Protocol will be broken for you and your name to be CELEBRATED!

Sincerely yours,
Sammy
Re: Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by Dhelake: 1:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
This was said at the Channel O Top Music Commentators chat... as at the time the Ty Mix experience happened.. he hasn't even produced for dbanj then... He had only produced a song which dbanj was featured on(Tony Montana Remix by Naeto) ...

The way Manny explained his own was very funny... The way the White music executive disagreed about Africans not making good music ... it was funny.... I know some haterz will soon come to discredit everything... Make I dey go....

Banger Lee of the Great Lee Temple
Re: Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by tellwisdom: 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mumu pikin..what are you talking about?? sad
Re: Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by dhrey: 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
I reserve my comment.
Re: Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by moufan: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2014
what's dis one saying?
Re: Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by tutubranch(f): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wooow!...nice one
Re: Dbanj Influenced Prayer For Year 2014 by ideee03(f): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ur point being? I had to re-read ur piece before I made sense out of what u wrote-thats if my meaning is ur meaning. undecided

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Glo/caf African Player Of The Year 2013 Awards [LOOK] / Prof. Oluwo̩lé S̩óyinká Prefers To Call Me Orikinla / Davido Says He Is Not A Graduate Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.