Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,856 members, 7,909,214 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process - Education (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process (271648 Views)

A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
oga4rill: all the question are from the first round post jamb. it maybe different in this second round post jamb. but yoy can also study it
lasu doesnt have time for changing of questions,dat y they dont have past question and refuse to release there pume question to candidate after the examination + i am not a aspirant so i dont knw what they set for their 1st pume
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
deewon56: can person who no do further math in olevl could he apply 4 engrineerin course?
yea, if u have geography and others
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 2:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Coded,can I have ur number?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2014
coded80: yea, if u have geography and others
u done wipe dat questn hun? Chai..wat of d remaining ones
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
deewon56: u done wipe dat questn hun? Chai..wat of d remaining ones
will post the remaining later,are u science or what?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Goddys: Coded,can I have ur number?
post ur question here,i will answer u
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
coded80: will post the remaining later,are u science or what?
science wanna go for mech engr
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2014
Coded,please can I get a comprehensive science-based questions from the 1st round of post-utme from you?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
deewon56: science wanna go for mech engr
ah,honestly i only saw the questions with someone when they are preparing it for the 2nd pume[going through page by page to check maybe the previous aspirant dat used it shaded on it] and i cram some of it,but i was unable to cram science subject like biology,chemistry and physics maybe it because i was never a science student,so i wont be able to post biology,chemistry,maths and physics.
Sorry for dat
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by furetin(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
I pity you if you will waste your time reading what they did in the first round of the post utme cuz you will only be disappointed lasu are not fools and they wouldnt make the mistake of repeating the questions because all they want now will be to eliminate candidates because everyone knows the turn out for lasu post utme will be massive we all juss need to read wide.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by ayomidegambari(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Samneer:

pls does LASU uses jamb scores in calculating composites?
lasu ll divide ur jamb score by 8, and ur post utme score by 2..both ll b calculated..cutoff mark s 50.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by ayomidegambari(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
deewon56: plz can u hlp me chk plz.i dnt hv jamb brochour wht me here
utme requirements for engineering - english language, mathematics, physics and chemistry.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by ayomidegambari(m): 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE. Lasu might close the registration portal for the second post utme screening on friday. The number of candidates that have already registered had exceeded the number to be admitted, advise to quickly register before friday.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 3:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
furetin: I pity you if you will waste your time reading what they did in the first round of the post utme cuz you will only be disappointed lasu are not fools and they wouldnt make the mistake of repeating the questions because all they want now will be to eliminate candidates because everyone knows the turn out for lasu post utme will be massive we all juss need to read wide.
Shut up.What do you know about Lasu?I graduated from Lasu in 2012,and in all GNS courses we did,they were basically a regurgitation of past questions.Lasu hardly find time to set fresh questions
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 3:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ Coded.Its almost 4pm.I'm anxiously waiting for the questions.Its for my younger brother
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by stevebent(m): 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
Waiting
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ Coded.Still waiting
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
If not dat i hate people failing exam,i wont have paste anytin again,am trying to help u guy why some people are posting rubblish here,if i have sometin like dis and keep it to myself nobody will ever knw,imagine somebody telling me about lasu beside my house and have been staying for about 20yrs. When i wrote my lasu pume,i wrote it 2times,why? Because am a admin student who study art course,so subject like crk,irk,history,french and other was really challengeable for me,and when i wrote it the 2pume was d same question,and since then lasu have been using the same question and dat y they dont releasing their question and if lasu are to eliminate candidates they have so many way of eliminating them,if u like be 1million aspirant to apply to lasu,"indigeneship" is 1 of the way lasu eliminate candidate,1st choice or 2nd choice is another way,olevel result is another and so many others way,they dont even release their question paper to any candidate so if i havent collected it for some1 how will u knw what they set in the 1st pume,even those who wrote it has forgotten the question because they dont knw they will still nid it,so y saying what u dont knw and i purposely told a guy here dat am not a lasu student because i dont want disturbance.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by stevebent(m): 4:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
No vex bro coded80
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 4:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
coded80: If not dat i hate people failing exam,i wont have paste anytin again,am trying to help u guy why some people are posting rubblish here,if i have sometin like dis and keep it to myself nobody will never knw,imagine somebody telling me about lasu beside my house and have been staying for about 20yrs. When i wrote my lasu pume,i wrote it 2times,why? Because am a admin student who study art course,so subject like crk,irk,history,french and other was really challengeable for me,and when i wrote it the 2pume was d same question,and since then lasu have been using the same question and dat y they dont releasing their question and if lasu are to eliminate candidates they have so many way of eliminating them,if u like be 1million aspirant to apply to lasu,"indigeneship" is 1 of the way lasu eliminate candidate,1st choice or 2nd choice is another way,olevel result is another and so many others way,they dont even release their question paper to any candidate so if i havent collected it for some1 how will u knw what they set in the 1st pume,even those who wrote it has forgotten the question because they dont knw they will still nid it,so y saying what u dont knw and i purposely told a guy here dat am not a lasu student because i dont want disturbance.
Coded plz,we need ur assistance here.4get whatever ppl say.Plz am begging u.I personally need ur assistance.Plz post the questions.I graduated from Lasu 2012 and I want my brother who is about to do dis post utme to gain admission.If not for anything,do it cuz of my pleading
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by intelligent4: 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
furetin: I pity you if you will waste your time reading what they did in the first round of the post utme cuz you will only be disappointed lasu are not fools and they wouldnt make the mistake of repeating the questions because all they want now will be to eliminate candidates because everyone knows the turn out for lasu post utme will be massive we all juss need to read wide.
lol, funny u
those lazy lasu staff will now because of u that ur chance is 60%not gaining admission 40%gaining admission set new question. They dont even have time for that. At worst if all of u pass,they will admit by "lagos indigene"
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by slimyusup: 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
coded80: If not dat i hate people failing exam,i wont have paste anytin again,am trying to help u guy why some people are posting rubblish here,if i have sometin like dis and keep it to myself nobody will ever knw,imagine somebody telling me about lasu beside my house and have been staying for about 20yrs. When i wrote my lasu pume,i wrote it 2times,why? Because am a admin student who study art course,so subject like crk,irk,history,french and other was really challengeable for me,and when i wrote it the 2pume was d same question,and since then lasu have been using the same question and dat y they dont releasing their question and if lasu are to eliminate candidates they have so many way of eliminating them,if u like be 1million aspirant to apply to lasu,"indigeneship" is 1 of the way lasu eliminate candidate,1st choice or 2nd choice is another way,olevel result is another and so many others way,they dont even release their question paper to any candidate so if i havent collected it for some1 how will u knw what they set in the 1st pume,even those who wrote it has forgotten the question because they dont knw they will still nid it,so y saying what u dont knw and i purposely told a guy here dat am not a lasu student because i dont want disturbance.
so you be lasu student which course and level
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 5:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
@ Coded.Are u not going to send d stuff again?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by WIZGUY69(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
ayomidegambari: yes, lasu is a very famous and big school, more recognise dan odas...one of d oldest skul in nigeria, and dea certificate is gold
Really?
Make i buckle my shoe for ADMISSION.
but what am afraid of is there outrageous fees.
hope they won't reverse the fees back to the former 250k?
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by WIZGUY69(m): 6:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
shocked wait o.
what you guys mean is that, me that i am not lagos state indigene, lasu won't admit me, if i dn't chose them in jamb?
chai!
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by slimyusup: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2014
WIZGUY69: shocked wait o.
what you guys mean is that, me that i am not lagos state indigene, lasu won't admit me, if i dn't chose them in jamb?
chai!
no o dey will first admit indigene first then those who choose them in jamb before they consider dose who did nt choose dem including me.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by WIZGUY69(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
slimyusup: no o dey will first admit indigene first then those who choose them in jamb before they consider dose who did nt choose dem including me.
shocked omor! see hopeless situation.
thinkinq aloud.
please is there anybody that dn't chose them in jamb, and is not an indigene of lagos that were admitted. should holla @ me abeg.
*********mah no qo waste money*
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by slimyusup: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
WIZGUY69:
shocked omor! see hopeless situation.
thinkinq aloud.
please is there anybody that dn't chose them in jamb, and is not an indigene of lagos that were admitted. should holla @ me abeg.
*********mah no qo waste money*
no say that, i went to there site using cafe time i made some findings like how many people rote the first post utme, who choose them, what score made them admit people, how many they admit in some department which is vacant for the second post utme because some department actually admitted 25 some 18 in the first post utme and maybe the ones which admitted 25 may nid like 50 people in the second post utme. just visit lasu with a computer which can open pdf file go to there site go to news click August 12, 2014
FIRST ROUND POST UTME EXAMINATION RESULT CANDIDATES WHOSE FIRST CHOICE WAS LASU
CANDIDATES WHOSE FIRST CHOICE WAS not LASU
IMPROPER SHADING OF OMR August 22, 2014
2014/2015 ADMISSIONS: 1st admissions list released 2014/2015 ADMISSIONS: Supplementary Admissions List 1 so my guy and to everybody reading this thread my advice is don't choose a course which have admitted maybe 70plus in the first post utme, because in the second post utme dey may nid only 15 people while 1500 people can apply. like me i have made my findings and the course i am going to choose is the course which admitted less than 30 if you add the first and supplementary list together. Goodluck to us
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by deewon56: 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
slimyusup: no say that, i went to there site using cafe time i made some findings like how many people rote the first post utme, who choose them, what score made them admit people, how many they admit in some department which is vacant for the second post utme because some department actually admitted 25 some 18 in the first post utme and maybe the ones which admitted 25 may nid like 50 people in the second post utme. just visit lasu with a computer which can open pdf file go to there site go to news click August 12, 2014
FIRST ROUND POST UTME EXAMINATION RESULT CANDIDATES WHOSE FIRST CHOICE WAS LASU
CANDIDATES WHOSE FIRST CHOICE WAS not LASU
IMPROPER SHADING OF OMR August 22, 2014
2014/2015 ADMISSIONS: 1st admissions list released 2014/2015 ADMISSIONS: Supplementary Admissions List 1 so my guy and to everybody reading this thread my advice is don't choose a course which have admitted maybe 70plus in the first post utme, because in the second post utme dey may nid only 15 people while 1500 people can apply. like me i have made my findings and the course i am going to choose is the course which admitted less than 30 if you add the first and supplementary list together. Goodluck to us
Amen
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Goddys(m): 11:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by furetin(m): 12:26am On Sep 09, 2014
Hey Goddys learn how to type in a more polite manner okay? I dont have time to bandy or trade words with you. As for this coded ME I cant beg you to post questions Because You Are not my God so You can keep your questionns.
Re: Lasu 2014/2015 Admission process by Liamm(m): 6:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Boscojugunu: geography. Political science Nd sociology
Is it true that lasu will be writing their second post ume this month?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (169) (Reply)

2017 JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Thread / University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Post Ume And Admission Update. / University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.