Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Obedience Is Key - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obedience Is Key (385 Views)

Bme 2: Obedience Is More Acceptable Than Sacrifice / Obedience Is Better Than Sacrifice / Obedience and church work! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obedience Is Key by drizzyyy: 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2014
Its a beautiful day, full of excitement and joy, loitered with drunk men and aroused women, filled with the thankful and
the slothful, its a day we all will live to remember..

The wind blew tirelessly and strange clouds gathered "is it gonna rain?" So i thought to my self, then i was reminded
that it is the first day of the year and it hardly rain on such days..

As i gazed upon the sky, right between the clouds appeared a giant, colourful line shooting down to the earth like a
falling meteor, as the clouds moved along and the sky became clearer i finally knew what it was. I'd seen a rainbow!
Immediately i remembered an ancient story in bible times when our creator had to make a covenant with mankind never
to destroy him by rain again. Suddenly i noticed how valuable the life i own is and how fast it could be lost.
I noticed that the world would have been restless and our loved ones washed away if not for the obedience ofone man
I noticed that only obedience could save us from what could have been our end.

Make obedience one of the key things you should develop on this new year.

One act of obedience is better than one hundred sermons.
Re: Obedience Is Key by dynatress: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
true talk!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Have A Balance Schedule / Jesus Is Coming Back. / Dealing With Discouragement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.