Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:47 PM

WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? (634 Views)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? by emikeoyemade: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Akin was transferred to my department. Young, intelligent, fun to be with and the toast of most of the female staff; married and unmarried. I imagined that his wife must be privileged to be married to him. He made the job more interesting and I looked forward to be given an assignment with him. It kind of broke my heart later when I discovered that he was unfaithful to his wife. I didn’t understand why this made me feel bad, was I also falling for him?

“Does your wife know about Angela?” I said to him one day as we worked on his computer. Angela was his girlfriend and they didn’t even make it a secret even with the fact that she was also married with two children!

“Why do you ask?” he wasn’t expecting the question and so surprise quickly spread on his face. He looked defeated because I knew he also liked me. “…well she is just my girlfriend and my wife doesn’t have to know about her.”

“What if your wife finds out? Or even her husband…” I didn’t want to believe that this fine man and a supposed responsible father didn’t see anything wrong in sleeping with another man’s wife.

“See my dear, Angela and I are in search of one thing we can’t get from our spouses…FULL satisfaction.” I discovered that Angela was just one of his girlfriends.

As if Akin’s wife was prompted, she came to see Akin that day on her way from picking the children from school. Akin wasn’t informed he had a visitor since it was his wife neither did she bother to knock because she had never done so. What her eyes saw her husband doing to Angela was demonstrated in the way she beat Angela and the commotion she caused at the bank. It was a beating Angela would not forget in a hurry.

I imagined myself or any other woman in Akin’s wife’s position, what would another woman do?

more on emikeoyemade.
Re: WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? by dynatress: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
ok! continue to dey imagine am undecided
Re: WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? by Drdaps(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Akin was transfered to your department and within that shot period you have start talking to him about his affairs.
i thought we are done with super story this year.
Re: WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? by numericalguy(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
OP, your story is very fake. Banking halls or offices are usually very busy and doesn't leave room for love making or even smooching.
Re: WHAT IF YOU CAUGHT YOUR SPOUSE IN THE ACT? by Smily202(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
Fuckingg in banking hall.....

...Fake story.....

btw in case u encouter such....u chose btw....1 2 3 4 or 5.......na ur life.....grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Trust In A Relationship / For All My Beautiful Nairaland Women I Admire / Please I Need Your Candid Advice!! Thanks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.