Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,320 members, 7,967,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:16 AM

God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) (951 Views)

Is It Right For Christians To Seek For Signs And Wonders? / The Role Of Miracles, Signs And Wonders In The Church / Encounter The God Of Signs & Wonders With Bishop Francis Wale Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Bj5all(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
God has been so wonderful to me, he has done great tins in my life that I can neva thank Him enough for. so I choose to start sharing the testimonies b4 Sunday.
I got a job this december in port after my service in june. filled with joy and giving thanks to God for a miracle job.
Around few minutes to the hour of 1, @ about 12:47, I entered the bathroom to take a cool shower, still feeling exhausted from plenty dance from Passover nite when I had the loudest noise in my life, it was like an earthquake was happening cos the vibration was just toomuch, lo and behold, it was a bus that ran into my apartment, the bus ran through the kitchen and was held by the bathroom wall while I was still inside the bathroom. some parts of the wall got scattered and the pieces of blocks inflict light wound on my legs and head.
I was confused cos the accident happened so fast, I almost ran out naked and quickly forced the door open
So grateful to God for my first miracle of the year 2014. it's a miracle that I am still alive, laughing and gisting considering the severity of the accident.
Make una join me Thank baba God ooo, the God of EXCEEDING GRACE.

3 Likes

Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by pimpchi(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Exceeding grace.......... .strange works.......... Glory be to God for great deliverance....... the lord shall perfect that which concerns you.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Bj5all(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
pimpchi: Exceeding grace.......... .strange works.......... Glory be to God for great deliverance....... the lord shall perfect that which concerns you.

Amen oooo, thank u. I still feel terrified
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Ebigbola(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
[b][/b]hold unto ur God stronge,he is takin u sumwhr and u re is vessels.praise de lord
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by PastorOluT(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wow, that's serious, I am indeed happy for u, thank God for ur life.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by ilibrarian(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God for your life.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Glory be to God.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by hammedkola(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by xager(m): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2014
hallelujah!
some yeye people will come here and say "pix or it didn't happen" shocked grin grin
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Yungprince(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Dollarjunkie: 9:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
May God's name be praised. It is the Lord's doing, and its marvelous in our sight. Thank God for saving you bro
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Enkaynwa(f): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
Wow! God of signs and wonders indeed.
All the Glory be unto Him.

1 Like

Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Bj5all(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pastor Olu T: Wow, that's serious, I am indeed happy for u, thank god for ur life.
thank u, it's my first miracle for the yr
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Bj5all(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dollarjunkie: May God's name be praised. It is the Lord's doing, and its marvelous in our sight. Thank God for saving you bro
thinking of it fills my eyes with tears
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Bj5all(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
xager: hallelujah!
some yeye people will come here and say "pix or it didn't happen" shocked grin grin
I have pix but they are too large to b uploaded here. it keep saying image morethan 200kb
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by Bj5all(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bj5all:
I have pix but they are too large to b uploaded here. it keep saying image morethan 200kb
I will upload more pix once they remove the bus tomorrow morning.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by remecy(f): 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bj5all:
thinking of it fills my eyes with tears

Now you can say THANK GOD FOR HIS UNSPEAKABLE GIFT.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by kambo(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thank God for you.
Read of some incidents lately off vehicles veering off the road into buildgs. One killed some school kids in abia state or so.
What made u go to the bathroom when u did? God pre empts d Devil. Too late satan. He came by too late.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by kambo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Some problems wudnt occur if money werent d issue. If you lived in better house not near d road no vehicle wud veer into ur apartment.
The fence wud stop it.
Or the buildg wud b inset from d road.
In d more affluent parts of town the authorities ar stricter on buildg codes, theres less traffic ,
in the less affluent anythg goes-
so mayb as christians our prayers shud b for more money cuz some
devil plans are scuttled automatically wen d christian has more cheddar to roll in.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by MrAboki: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
The Lord was delivering a car to you.. But since you didnt have garage, the Lord decided to park it in your living room.. grin
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by frank317: 1:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am glad u are safe. But my problem is that no one, not even one of these 'loving christians' is concernd for the driver or anyone in the bus. Honestly once I read ur story and found out u were safe my mind began to wonder what happend to people in the bus.
Pls put my mind at rest and tell me their situation. Is the driver safe too? Where there passangers in the bus? Are they okay?

To me it does nt just end in reciting thank God. I will only thank God if no one was hurt. Bt if pwoplw/some died of lost a limb, why should I say thank God, since it could have been the poster or just any ones. They are all humans who were created by God.

U can't say thank God if the accident was nt targeted to kill or hurt the poster by God(since u are all thankin him, I assume he was somehow in charge of the unfortunate even).

Honestly do u realize that this does not mean u will live for ever? There is a time for u to die and when the time reaches, nothing will stop it.

Reminds me of a friend who did thanksgiving for surviving a serious ailment only ti die three months later in a car crash.

To me all we need is love, put smile on peoples faces and be selfless and not rejoice at the perils of another. If other people were involved in the accident and they were hurt, those hurt or loved ones of those who lost their live should be our utmost concern instead of thanks God.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by andyanders: 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Only Jesus could do this. May His name be praised.
Re: God Of Signs And Wonders (my Near Death Experience) by MrAboki: 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2014
frank3.16:
I am glad u are safe. But my problem is that no one, not even one of these 'loving christians' is concernd for the driver or anyone in the bus. Honestly once I read ur story and found out u were safe my mind began to wonder what happend to people in the bus.
Pls put my mind at rest and tell me their situation. Is the driver safe too? Where there passangers in the bus? Are they okay?

To me it does nt just end in reciting thank God. I will only thank God if no one was hurt. Bt if pwoplw/some died of lost a limb, why should I say thank God, since it could have been the poster or just any ones. They are all humans who were created by God.

U can't say thank God if the accident was nt targeted to kill or hurt the poster by God(since u are all thankin him, I assume he was somehow in charge of the unfortunate even).

Honestly do u realize that this does not mean u will live for ever? There is a time for u to die and when the time reaches, nothing will stop it.

Reminds me of a friend who did thanksgiving for surviving a serious ailment only ti die three months later in a car crash.

To me all we need is love, put smile on peoples faces and be selfless and not rejoice at the perils of another. If other people were involved in the accident and they were hurt, those hurt or loved ones of those who lost their live should be our utmost concern instead of thanks God.

FuCcK the Driver.. angry

God dont love him.. Thats why the lord allowed his car be accidented, thereby taking away his source of livelihood so early in the year and subjecting his family to hunger.. angry

God only loves the OP for removing him from the palour to the bathroom and stopping the car just in time to save him from being crushed whiclst shitting out the Amala he ate during new year celebration..

GOD IS GOOD TO ONLY THE OP..

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: Did You Go To Church Today And If Not, Why? / The Wives And Women Of The Propphet (SAW) / Pope Francis And Shimon Peres Set For ‘united Nations Of Religions’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.