Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:11 PM

NPP Youth Organiser David Asante – 2016 Elections Will Be Won By Youth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPP Youth Organiser David Asante – 2016 Elections Will Be Won By Youth (935 Views)

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / How The Governorship Elections Will Be Won And Lost - Premiumtimes / BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NPP Youth Organiser David Asante – 2016 Elections Will Be Won By Youth by alliechristy: 2:45am On Jan 02, 2014
smiley The young and aspiring personality David Asante is holding a position of the National Youth Organiser in the New Patriotic Party (NPP) and he is sure about that our party will emerge as winners in the 2016 election with the help of the youths:>> http://www.ghanalive.tv/npp-youth-organiser-david-asante-2016-elections-will-won-youth/

Re: NPP Youth Organiser David Asante – 2016 Elections Will Be Won By Youth by Danfoditee(m): 3:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Which Election is dat? Mayb S.U.G. Election sha I think

(1) (Reply)

Gaffes By The President / Military Begins Massive Air And Ground Campaign To Recapture Damboa / Trauma Of Slain Soldiers’ Families I Learnt Of My Son’s Death On Saharareporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.