Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:25 AM

Cost Of Finishing A 2bedroom Apartment? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Finishing A 2bedroom Apartment? (1027 Views)

Designed Pillars, Interlocking Tiles, Fancy Finishing / Cost Of Roofing A 2bedroom Apartment/cost Of Decking Same Apartment / Estimate Of Finishing A Block Of 4 Flats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Finishing A 2bedroom Apartment? by anienge001: 2:57am On Jan 02, 2014
I just want to venture into a bit of real estate investment. I want to buy a twin 2bdrm apartment that ia at the skeleton level in my town. The deal looks mouth watery(1.8m). I want buy it and furnish it for onward sale. The kind of finishing I am looking at is a simple finishing with just basic things, not much fancy. How much do U guys think I can estimate for the furnishing.
Re: Cost Of Finishing A 2bedroom Apartment? by eghosajohnny: 6:53am On Jan 02, 2014
anienge001: I just want to venture into a bit of real estate investment. I want to buy a twin 2bdrm apartment that ia at the skeleton level in my town. The deal looks mouth watery(1.8m). I want buy it and furnish it for onward sale. The kind of finishing I am looking at is a simple finishing with just basic things, not much fancy. How much do U guys think I can estimate for the furnishing.

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder.
Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

How Best To Clean And Mantaain Your Homes, Offices, Industries ,facade Cleaning / Can I Get A Room Self Contain In Ilorin For 50k? / Sales: New, 2 Wings Duplex, Four Bedrooms All Ensuit Each, Awosika, Opebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.