Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,035 members, 7,903,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? - Satellite TV Technology (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? (353537 Views)

Is There Anything Special About The Q-SAT Decoder? / Q-sat HD Decoder Aka Queen Hd / Dish Sizes For Diff. Satellites Receivable Within The West African Sub Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (132) (Go Down)

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by rmaubsiau(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2014
gerrisson: Code 41 still not connecting to server, 4th day. My patience has ran out, am now using long-suffering!

mehn, am with you on this one. just tired and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by secuma: 11:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Guys d Portuguese sschannels seem to be working max1 max2.try dem and just change d audio to English on ur remote.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2014
I have decided to take d code 41 silence in good faith. I have allowed d decorder to rest and for d past 38hrs i havent plugged or powered it
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
All my SS channels on my code 58 zte mtn 3g are all blazing now.
I believe some codes have been poisoned on the server, you guys should seat wait until they are detoxified
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 11:45am On Aug 29, 2014
theoville007: I have decided to take d code 41 silence in good faith. I have allowed d decorder to rest and for d past 38hrs i havent plugged or powered it
What are your tools eg do you have a 3g modem for mtn and glo? also give me your GPS location let me asses your signal purity. I will help you now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by begwong: 12:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
jujukemist:
What are your tools eg do you have a 3g modem for mtn and glo? also give me your GPS location let me asses your signal purity. I will help you now
Wow grin GPS kini
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by phemsie(m): 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
code 45 my** channels are not showing anybody with me on this one all the ** channels from i -9

1 Like

Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 29, 2014
My qsat works perfectly no pausing or skipping if ur qsat lack just change ur sim to enjoy smooth watching
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 1:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
jujukemist:
i have 3g airtel modem and i live in jos plateau state. Tnx in advance
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2014
For better viewing experience on qsat get hold of the four sim in naija mtn,glo,airtel n etisalat try dem first on ur phone browsing to see which one browsing with speed the most then take the one that browse faster n use it for ur qsat to see the magic
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Joliba: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Hugman are u using modem?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by dolpaz: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by olushey: 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
please will hsdpa universal modem(3.75G) work with qsat g13? please quick response.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Every repair works has to bring code 41 down....that is d latest i got from a dealer....

Code 41 guys,......we don buy market......
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
jahstech: for my own, code 45, all other channels just dey pick like say 2moro no dey, but enter ss0 sef, 9 be say you hit zuma rock, na wah o! Dst* there is God o! All this ss channels you are blocking, continue.
same here, even the snw channel is not showing.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by isichei14: 4:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
hugman: For better viewing experience on qsat get hold of the four sim in naija mtn,glo,airtel n etisalat try dem first on ur phone browsing to see which one browsing with speed the most then take the one that browse faster n use it for ur qsat to see the magic
does it show ss*** channels?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
theoville007: I have decided to take d code 41 silence in good faith. I have allowed d decorder to rest and for d past 38hrs i havent plugged or powered it

is yours showin active number?...mine is....but not showin welcome to server and not showin anytin...
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Originakalokalo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
hugman: For better viewing experience on qsat get hold of the four sim in naija mtn,glo,airtel n etisalat try dem first on ur phone browsing to see which one browsing with speed the most then take the one that browse faster n use it for ur qsat to see the magic

is etisalat back?...as in showing?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Joliba]Hugman are u using modem? [/quote. Am using direct sim not skipping since tuesday
I sold qsat all my customers are advise to use direct sim tested ok
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
isichei14: does it show ss*** channels?
Yes ss3ni , max1, sometimes snw
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 4:52pm On Aug 29, 2014
Originakalokalo:

is yours showin active number?...mine is....but not showin welcome to server and not showin anytin...
u can only get ur active code wen ur decorder is connected to server. Just leave n see wat happens
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2014
Originakalokalo: Every repair works has to bring code 41 down....that is d latest i got from a dealer....

Code 41 guys,......we don buy market......

What do you mean?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
I took my sim from modern when I put the direct sim on qsat it show perfectly. Am using direct glo sim 3g is the fast browsing in my area tested first on my phone to see the speed
People who are using qsat with code 41 should wait till further notice for now
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by theoville007: 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2014
hugman: I took my sim from modern when I put the direct sim on qsat it show perfectly. Am using direct glo sim 3g is the fast browsing in my area tested first on my phone to see the speed
People who are using qsat with code 41 should wait till further notice for now
is dat a form of mockery or what?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
theoville007: i have 3g airtel modem and i live in jos plateau state. Tnx in advance
pls get MTN or Glo 3G
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by jujukemist(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
jujukemist:
I forgot to ask you what version of software is your decoder running?
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by gerrisson(m): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
Maybe we should start considering buying another decoder, the code 41 users.
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
gerrisson: Maybe we should start considering buying another decoder, the code 41 users.
Every code has its down-time
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 5:58pm On Aug 29, 2014
phemsie: code 45 my** channels are not showing anybody with me on this one all the ** channels from i -9
same wit my
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by Jessewizy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
Sorry to say but my Qsat is blazing like fire!!!!!!!! Too stable
Re: Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? by okoligee: 6:00pm On Aug 29, 2014
hugman: My qsat works perfectly no pausing or skipping if ur qsat lack just change ur sim to enjoy smooth watching
Sim is not d prob

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (132)

All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.