Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? (1430 Views)

A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / How Do I Break Her To Agree To Sex??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Demoladoc: 10:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Ok i have a close friend who is dating a very pretty girl but my friend is ugly. That girl is too pretty for him and i feel he doesnt deserve to be dating that kind of hot girl. And he is sleeping with her all the time, haba!
So i want them to break up so another guy who is handsome can date that girl.

Can you please give me ideas on how to make them break up?

No insults please, i only want somthing good for that girl.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Emmyk(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Orisirisi, you obviously want the girl yourself. grin cheesy
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by IamDejman(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2014
Demoladoc: OK i have a close friend who is dating a very pretty girl but my friend is ugly. That girl is too pretty for him and i feel he doesn't deserve to be dating that kind of hot girl. And he is sleeping with her all the time, haba!

No insults please, i only want something good for that girl.
something good for her or u want to break d relationship so as to date her...u beta come clean and be honest with urself
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, I no blame you jare, I blame the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria for this.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Demoladoc: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
Pipsland78: @OP, I no blame you jare, I blame the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria for this.

Who says i am unemployed? Sheeeooo!
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Demoladoc: 11:08am On Jan 02, 2014
Please i need serious ideas o jare, if you dont have anything worthwhile to contribute please keep off this serious and life saving thread!
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Cpolicy(m): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
Am sure the girl must be happy wif the guy why bother ruin her happiness in the pretence of wanting sometin gud for her
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Exponental(m): 11:40am On Jan 02, 2014
@op, do u consider urself handsome?
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Demoladoc: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Exponental: @op, do u consider urself handsome?

Yes i am very handsome and tall......whats your point here?
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Jojo4truth: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op is the lady in question complaining that her man is ugly.something else might be vry unique abt this ur frnd,and dats why she loves him despite the mr Ibu kind of face
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by missKeri(f): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
shocked
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by 299: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Demoladoc:

Small boy with a gutter mentality. You better go hustle like your mates and leave your friend alone. The girl obviously sees something in your friend which you clearly lack going by the kind of chimpanzee mentality you have displayed on this thread. Go make money and you'll meet a pretty girl that won't consider how razz your face looks before jumping on your bed. Go and hustle cos it's all about the benjamin. Happy new year.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Cikoloko(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
Demoladoc:

no insult oh*** but Guy u stupid oh. N u call him ur friend,instead of u to b happy u jealous n planning evil I wish your frnd wil c this SMH
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by shegxi(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
internet has really afforded people d oppurtunity to display deir ignorance and warped mentality without much stress....dats wat d op just did. @op, dn't feel too bad abt my post anyway, it ain't dat bad 4 u, at least, wat u lack in intelligence, u hav bn sufficiently compensated in stupidity...
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by shegxi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
internet has really afforded people d oppurtunity to display deir ignorance and warped mentality without much stress....dats wat d op just did. @op, dn't feel too bad abt my post anyway, it ain't dat bad 4 u, at least, wat u lack in intelligence, u hav bn sufficiently compensated for in stupidity...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by tosan200(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
This op mumu no be small . cha!!! gerrawey.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by cutierashy(f): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wat God hath join 2geda let no man put assunder
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Janeify(f): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2014
On behalf of ur friend,i'm disappointed in ur post(not u grin).tell him your mind n stop pretending.i guess u love the girl bt one thing is that u ARE A BETRAYER.

Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by BlueScholar(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oluwa gba wa lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by shegxi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Blue Scholar: Oluwa gba wa lipsrsealed
abi e ma ri bobo amoniseni yii se? it just simply shows dat its nt everybody dat laughs wit us wishes us well
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Demoladoc: Ok i have a close friend who is dating a very pretty girl but my friend is ugly. That girl is too pretty for him and i feel he doesnt deserve to be dating that kind of hot girl. And he is sleeping with her all the time, haba!

Jealousy.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by tomzman: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op, I really wish I could see you one on one so that I can use the cane on you. You need it. I'm sorry, but you are a bad friend.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
I cant believe this. Guy na Oluwa go reward you in due time.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
Demoladoc:

you obviously think you're that "more deserving" guy she needs
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by vocalprince(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
cutierashy: Wat God hath join 2geda let no man put assunder
Cuttie, Who tell U say na God join them make them dey BLEEP each other seriously(according to our yeye OP) without due process?? Abeg no join God for aborminable things this year o!! Happy new year!!
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by simpleseyi: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Demoladoc: Ok i have a close friend who is dating a very pretty girl but my friend is ugly. That girl is too pretty for him and i feel he doesnt deserve to be dating that kind of hot girl. And he is sleeping with her all the time, haba!

You should be served as food to the animals at Aso Rock. That will save part of the millions budgeted for their food.
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by Jerrick(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
This OP is CK :-]
Re: How Do I Break My Friend's Relationship? by NnamdiN: 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
Christ !!! How can a human being be this jealous ? And you say He's your friend ? You should be happy for your so called "ugly" friend and not trying to break them up. You seriously need to be rap**ed by an aggressive buffalo from Kenya.
He probably shines her kongo like a porrrnstar. Trust me you're never gonna succeed if that's the case. Pathetic fellow.

Dear Lord Every fake foooool in my life, please destroy them before they destroy me.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Urgently / Should I Just Tell Her To Stop Calling??? / If You Can't Date An Illiterate, You Have No Business With Him On 14th Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.