Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Fighting For Love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fighting For Love! (543 Views)

Photos Of Two Women Fighting Over A Man.. / No Girl Is Worth Fighting For / Is She Worth Fighting For? I Need Honest Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fighting For Love! by totalhouse(m): 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Happy new year to fellow nairalanders.May this year bring fulfilment for all in Jesus name.

To business: I have heard people times without number saying they will fight for love.My question is , is love meant to be fought for? I think in my own opinion it should be worked out if it is love indeed.However it may be an expression to show how much value they place on relationship.
Why should I fight for love if I can't work it out or make it work?
want the house opinion, no insult please.
please let's talk.

1 Like

Re: Fighting For Love! by mashnino(m): 12:35pm On Jan 02, 2014
don't really know what to give as a suitable answer to your question

but look at this way...

maybe the other partner doesnt know what he/she wants...

maybe pressure from parents or relatives on the relationship...

which could make him/her take a decision that could affect them in the long run...

now in this situation you have to fight for your love...

he/she can't do it alone you ve to be there...or something like dat

hope you get my perspective...?
Re: Fighting For Love! by totalhouse(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
mashnino: don't really know what to give as a suitable answer to your question

but look at this way...

maybe the other partner doesnt know what he/she wants...

maybe pressure from parents or relatives on the relationship...

which could make him/her take a decision that could affect them in the long run...

now in this situation you have to fight for your love...

he/she can't do it alone you ve to be there...or something like dat

hope you get my perspective...?
@ mashnino do you think fighting for it is the solution to issues highlighted?I think working it out will be ideal or better still how will one fight for love in the situation above

(1) (Reply)

A 21st Century's Wife And Her Husband There- Money Kills / How To Talk Smooth With Any Woman / I’m Blessed, That Is All I Can Say! Ibinabo Fibersima Confirms Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.