Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,488 members, 7,901,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! (4630 Views)

Internet Services Getting Better As Airtel Again Introduced Unlimited Night Plan / MTN 4.5GB Night Plan Now Working All Day / MTN Surprise Smartphone Plan (4.5GB For N2500) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
GUYS please before subscribing for the mtn night plan which is N2500 you should know that the 50% bonus has been stopped..in other words no more 1.5gb extra data.

I'm actually a victim to this latest development cause yesterday being january 1st 2014 I tried subscribing for it {*102#} and to my greatest surprise I only received 3GB, I was really confused and thought I did something wrong but after scrupulous thinking and research all I did was right,so Ithought it was probably glitches from empty hen aa usual so I decided to wait for some time and still didnt get anything, same yesterday evening I recharged and subscribed again with the assurance of getting a roll over, I did get my data rolled over making it 6GB but still didnt get the 1.5GB...

At this point I got infuriated and decided to give the customer care a call this morning and lo and behold the ladytold me the 50% bonus for the night plan has been suspended! !!! I called them again and asked another customer care agent and got the samw news!!!

So my question is why would mtn stop the only reason that makes us buy the plan cause the 1.5g work s 24/7?

And whats the way forward guys??

SOURCE: DIAL 180
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by slap1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
No thanks to the dude who blew the trumpet. I hope they hire him.

1 Like

Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Seunl1: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
what?
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Dedewizzy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
Danishdavy:

And whats the way forward guys??

Airtel BIS for non BB devices still works, you can port if you so wish.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
slap1: No thanks to the dude who blew the trumpet. I hope they hire him.

Lol seriously
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dedewizzy:

Airtel BIS for non BB devices still works, you can port if you so wish.

Airtel is too slow my side, I'm managing etisalat its very fast but little data
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by drogba(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
The same thing that happened to the Op also happened to me. I subscribed yesterday and didnt get the 1.5gb bonus data. MTN are the most useless network.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by dljbd1(m): 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
I guess I won't do this subscription after mine expires then. I'll just stick wth airtel
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by mjames: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Front page please. Let correct the wrong impression given to Nairalanders.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by LoveDecay(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
slap1: No thanks to the dude who blew the trumpet. I hope they hire him.

I dont know why mod's tolerate those kinda of guys, whats even worse - the mods put the rubbish thread on the frontpage - Seun , which kind bad belle be this nah.

1 Like

Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by alofine65: 3:29pm On Jan 02, 2014
[i][/i]
drogba: The same thing that happened to the Op also happened to me. I subscribed yesterday and didnt get the 1.5gb bonus data. MTN are the most useless network.

TRUTH OF THE MATTER;MTN DATA BONUS IS A PROMO THAT IS SURPPOSE TO END 31ST DECEMBER LAST YEAR.BUT DUE TO CONPLAIN AND YEARNING OF CUSTOMER,MTN HAS DECIDED THAT FROM 2ND OF JANUARY ANYBODY THAT SUBSCRIBE TO ANY DATA PLAN ABOVE 100MB INCLUDING BB WILL GET THE BONUS.which mean re-introduction of the promo has been approve and implemented henceforth.

1 Like

Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
ha! Wahala ti de!!..nd i jst bought credit.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by RootedWord1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
I will like to know if the bonus for other data plans (200MB, 500MB etc) has equally been suspended or is it only the Night plan?

Thank you.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Joel3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
Atleast empty hen should have warn people before hand. Just like airtel. Airtel always inform their customers before any move. sorry bro. but you should have ask for your money back 6k can get you mtn better plan. Call them again as request for money back.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by puskin: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
mr.drizzy:

ehen.....use am make call now. cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by solelymade: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Joel.:
Atleast empty hen should have warn people before hand. Just like airtel. Airtel always inform their customers before any move. sorry bro. but you should have ask for your money back 6k can get you mtn better plan. Call them again as request for money back.

D last time Airtel announced d suspension of it bis on android offer no be insults dem receive . Dat serves Nigerians right whining babies

1 Like

Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by olu4life(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Just noticed that their 50mb is just for 24hrs. They just changed all their plans without notifying the customers. Shit... Confused state
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by puskin: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
olu4life: Just noticed that their 50mb is just for 24hrs. They just changed all their plans without notifying the customers. Shit... Confused state

Their 50MB plan has always been for 24hours. sad sad

1 Like

Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by francis247(m): 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
alofine_65: [i][/i]

TRUTH OF THE MATTER;MTN DATA BONUS IS A PROMO THAT IS SURPPOSE TO END 31ST DECEMBER LAST YEAR.BUT DUE TO CONPLAIN AND YEARNING OF CUSTOMER,MTN HAS DECIDED THAT FROM 2ND OF JANUARY ANYBODY THAT SUBSCRIBE TO ANY DATA PLAN ABOVE 100MB INCLUDING BB WILL GET THE BONUS.which mean re-introduction of the promo has been approve and implemented henceforth.
Are you saying that the promo back and running now?
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by LoveDecay(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
francis247: Are you saying that the promo back and running now?

I guess that what it mean's - false alarm grin !
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Najwal: 6:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
I hope mtn will bring back d promo cuz without d morning plan its going to b difficult.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Tycoon4(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
yinmu..i subscribed earlier today and its still blazing!
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by mrdrizzy(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
puskin:

ehen.....use am make call now. cheesy cheesy
lols for where..na 2h ministry straight,were u hide keep sir?
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
mr.drizzy:
you don enter no be small oogrin cheesy
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by wheesin(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
We android users are in gobe
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Najwal: 7:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
Don't know if its a bad fin to v android fon all d network providers r just misbehaving. We can't all own a particular brand. MTN plz come back to your sences . Egbami ooo. embarassed embarassed
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by olu4life(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
puskin:

Their 50MB plan has always been for 24hours. sad sad
Throughout my subscription last month December it was always 5 days. So I don't know what u saying o. I can even upload screenshots of the messages of last month for you.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
it keeps getting better.
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by Cimbi(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
;
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by xtervaganza(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
Dafuq is this shit
Re: MTN 1.5GB Night Plan Extra Bonus Has Been Stopped!!! by s3nn2x(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
I hope not. I was waiting for my airtel subscription to get exhausted before porting to MTN night plan. There is no way I will subscribe for the Night plan without the bonus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iphone 7 Vs Infinix Note 3 Vs Tecno C9 - Compare / Tecno Q1 The First Android Phone With A Touch Screen And A Qwerty Keypad! / Gionee S10 Lite 4gb Ram 32gb Rom Jumia Black Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.