Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,390 members, 7,884,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic (6012 Views)

Why I Stopped Campaigning For Arewa Republic / The Lions Den Of Arewa / Arewa Republic Changes Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull: Ola Johnfool,

You are a pitiful dunce. At this stage of your miserable life, you have not realized the Benjamin Adekunle is a damnable failure in life.

Dendemorron Kedu

happy new year. How village? When you go return or you wan arrange one smallie for villa. Make those villa girls no break your waist o

NB: This yr respect your superiors e.g Adekunle who sentthe bravest man in your tribe fleeing

1 Like

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
solomon111: The niger-delta is made up of 9 states of which 3 of them are in the SE.
So yes i'm from the SS zone of the niger-delta.

lmao @ attache by force.

Abuja for Hausa people

Lagos for Yoruba people

Niger delta for Niger delta people

Onisha and enugu for ibo people.

Longer throat over other people's land is the reason why you people don't have anything and ending up with nothing...
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

agbamumu

No, I shall even reject it if offered for no charge. Lagos is too dirty for my taste.

Dedemoron, abeg help plead to your fellow villagers to reject dirty Lagos and head back your nnwewi or whatever village in iboland they call home..
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Onosas: Kaura you lied pretty well. For your information the original inhabitant of abuja are gwagyi, kwandara, bassa- nge, basa- ko, and so many other minor tribes in that vicinity. Abuja as a whole is an extraction of land from kogi, niger, benue,old plateau, and niger state . Though much land was estracted from niger state.
You should also note that abubakar was the emir of the present day suleja. Formerly sule-ja used to be known as abu-ja. But when the fct was named abuja, the emirate town decided to use the name suleja which derived from suleman the red who was also fair in complesion and a for emir of that dormain.
You should also understand that those various ethicity have thier various kings which existed before the coming of the hausas from zaria. The various rulers in karshi, bwarri, karu, gwagwalada, abaji, garki, kwali, kuje etc are not hausas/ fulani or kanuri, they are of gwarri, kwandara or any other minorirty tribes. Mind you most of these rulers are christain and muslems, with close ties to tradition. Even zuba chiefdom is led by the koro element
Mind you queen Amina of zaria ones tried to conquare these people in time past and lost her life.
If you should check your history very well you will also know that abuja (present day suleja) would have been sacked by the jihadist who regrouped at kotangora, if not the bravery of the koro gwarri -genge, kwandarra and some bassa element who defend the young emirate. Mind you it was in this battle that the founder of suleja emirate lost his life.
good analysis.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2014
dayokanu:

Dendemorron Kedu

happy new year. How village? When you go return or you wan arrange one smallie for villa. Make those villa girls no break your waist o

NB: This yr respect your superiors e.g Adekunle who sentthe bravest man in your tribe fleeing

Dayolodo

I wish you happy New Year too. The villa is rocking with lives. Girls are not the issue but political stupidity of the Mallam governor of Imo State.

I guess only in Yoruba land that a traffic warden at Apapa Wharf can send the bravest man in Yoruba land scampering across the border. It has happened in 1966 when drunken soldiers from northern region of Nigeria stepped into Ibadan.

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by ichidodo: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

lmao @ attache by force.

Abuja for Hausa people

Lagos ?! No man's land

Ibadan and Akure for Yorobar people

Niger delta for Niger delta people

Onisha and enugu for ibo people.

Longer throat over other people's land is the reason why yeriba people don't have anything and end up with nothing...We are so poor and wretched.

I support you

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by DerideGull(m): 5:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
agbameta:

Dedemoron, abeg help plead to your fellow villagers to reject dirty Lagos and head back your nnwewi or whatever village in iboland they call home..

agbamumu,

I guess you are pleading with the wrong dude. I have no use for Lagos. It is too stinking dirty.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by oduaboy1: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
Abuja is a no man's land...We ibos developed abuja and we run the economy....In the case of disintegration we will burn down abuja before heading back to Biafracheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by agbameta: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
DerideGull:

agbamumu,

I guess you are pleading with the wrong dude. I have no use for Lagos. It is too stinking dirty.

Oponu slowpoke, who are you deceiving? Millions of your village people no agree with your nonsense and even if I give your broke asss some transport money, you go enter the next available ekenediklichuku land Lagos asap..

Ode oshi bururku

lmao
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Arewaswagga: 7:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin
wallahi @op u funny sosai sosai ooo.
Arewa republic my a.s.s!
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by oduaboy1: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2014
Arewa-swagga:
grin
Arewa republic my a.s.s!
ibo boy claiming aboki
arewa-swagga:
Arewa republic my a.s.s
arewa-swagga:
well, dats their bizness. If GEJ lyks, e fit put orangutan to chair TCN sef. Walahi na im sabi. GEJ till 2019!
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by oduaboy1: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: If Nigeria
should disintegrate,the Igbos
would chase us from lagos..The
hausas would chase us from Kano
,Illorin and Abuja...We have stayed so long in Lagos that even the road to our grandfather's village,we don't know.Am afraid of
being kidnapped or being used for
rituals by my gbomogbomo brothers.Who would do anything
for money for owambe
I would do anything to remain in
lagos(igbo colony)even if it means
shreding off my yorobar identity and
taking up a igbo one.Or bowing
down to my igbo masters every
morning.
Igbos my lords please don't
send me back to that sewage pit called Oduduwa I don't want my little daughters to be gang raaped by dirty old paedophiles.
How can ibos chase Yorubas out of their God given land,A land where they are the majorities and the whole suburb is surrounded by yoruba speaking states like ogun,osun,oyo e.t.c...Doesn't that sound ridiculous to you.

Yorubas are the majority in kwara state with nothing less than 95% of the population so how can the minut fulani populace chase away the majority.

You and i know that there are more ibos in kano and abuja than Yorubas.So the aboki's will only suyanize you Igbos as they have been doing since the 60's if you refuse to pack your bags and go in the aftermath of disintegration.

As long as the Yorubas remains the majority in lagos,control the goverment and their language the most spoken.....You ibos will continue to whine and cry for what you can never have.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by oduaboy1: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
ichidodo: Yes,igbos will chase Yorubas out of their land,A land where they are the majorities and the whole suburb is surrounded by helpess yoruba speaking states like ogun,osun,oyo e.t.c....I 'm so daft not to realise it
Yorubas are the majority in kwara state with nothing less than 95% of the population and the ruling class fulani minority populace chase will chase away the majority replacin them with nupes and igbiras.
You and i know that there are more igbos in kano and abuja than Yorobarrs.So the aboki's will only smoke out and suyanize you yamheads as they have done to Alfred Rewane,MKO Abiola,Kudirat Abiola and Awo-ole if you refuse to pack your bags and go in the aftermath of disintegration from Illorin and co.
As long as the igbos remains in Lagos, maintain the its economy,control who gets into Government and their language the most spoken around the World.....We yorobars will continue to whine and cry for what you can never have
The cowardly and helpless yorubas of osun,ogun,oyo e.t.c will smoke out the nzogbu people in less than 1hour in the aftermath of any hostilities

Name one fulani in the cabinet of the kwara state government...The emir is just fulani by name nothing more and stop equating ilorin to all of kwara state

You said that there are more ibos in kano than yorubas...So tell me in the aftermath of any hostilities who would have the biggest casualities?

And it's sheer tomfoolery to even assume that you control as liitle as 6% of the lagos economy in your 2by2 spareparts and okrika shop

Which government do you control in lagos?......Even in an ibo dominated market like alaba and ladipo we have a babaloja...Ibos have no control over their destiny in lasgidi.

When did ibo language become the most widely spoken language in Nigeria talkless of the worldNna stay away from akpu. that dangerous thing desecrates and diminishes one thinking capacity

3 Likes

Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by OreMI22: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
You guys are funny o! Igbira owns Abuja and to an extent, Yoruba!No more, no less!
I will post the link to the historical claim here soon.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
When did Abuja become Hausaland? Last time I checked, FCT indegenes do not want to be referred to as Hausas. I don't see the Abuja I know very well being the Capital of Arewa Republic in the events of a break-up. It is only "oil money" that's uniting the north. The OP probably thinks the whole north is Hausa/Fulaniland. You'll be surprised.
Re: Abuja Capital Of Arewa Republic by shineeye: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lagos and Abuja was and still developing with the oil money from my back yard middlebelt own the desert Abuja but they are with us because they accepted that already,they can see how we devlop a no mans land in abuja.

Come to Lagos eko is a Edo name not yoruba name and my oil money is making the place look promising,pls leave parasites alone they can look but they cant touch it because is a no mans land,my oil money is helping nigeria before CNN will call nigeria a poor country but not anymore as long as the petrol dollar in coming in in billions,yoruba and hausa can flex their little muscles cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Builds Permanent Base And Jetty In Anambra / GRAPHIC: More Pictures From The Recent Flood And Fire Outbreak In Ghana / List Of Nigeria's Mineral Resources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.