Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,308 members, 7,943,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

Seun Osewa Pls Help Out! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seun Osewa Pls Help Out! (628 Views)

Hello Mr Seun Osewa! Pls Share Your Online Business Success / I Have Got 200,000 Idle Fund. What Business Can I Start Up? Please Help Out! / You Fit Help Out Ooh! Buying Okrika Clothes In Bulk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Pls Help Out! by tonytony208(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am unable to create new topic on the business section. The link never appears; though i am able to do so on other sections. I solicited for the help of some of the moderators but there had not been any help since. Is it that my account is limited or what? Pls help to look into the issue. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Seun Osewa Pls Help Out! by Obinoscopy(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2014
tonytony208: I am unable to create new topic on the business section. The link never appears; though i am able to do so on other sections. I solicited for the help of some of the moderators but there had not been any help since. Is it that my account is limited or what? Pls help to look into the issue. Thank you in anticipation.
You were banned by the moderator there (naijacutee) for being a troll. You can send a PM to her if you need clarification. You can do so by clicking on this link

I guess I'll be moving this thread to the business section for any possible further action.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Pls Where Can I Buy And Sell Skrill Or Netteller / Daily Singles (Bet of The Day) / Paypal Should Allow The Nigerian Online Market Receive Funds On Their Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.