Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,630 members, 7,972,337 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:22 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (580827 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nizzy129: @bimfo,i didn't knw dat some kind of people like you stil exist oo with ur belief sayn dia z no God..so,u stil hav d worst sin than me!!chai"abeg if u wana knw God,just find a way of kiling ursef,am veri sure u wil knw God..!!

Now U ave sounded stupid.. sad Pls swerve away!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Babafaros(m): 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2014
TobiAruna: pls are u saying that if u been admitted in a uni and u accpt the offer even thou u dont like the course but u just decided to accpt d offer so u can be busy with dat for d mean time but still want to rite jamb again u wont be allowed to reg? cos dis concerns me i was offered adm but i still want to rite jamb again cos i dont like the course so dat mean i wont bbe allowed to reg once i get matriculated

Seems so
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by josephohiri: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Pls I nid to knw hw much admitted student paid 4 skul fee last yr
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bimfo:

can't exchange words with u..u are dead already!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bimfo:

can't exchange words wit u!u re dead already!

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nizzy129: can't exchange words wit u!u re dead already!

Okay.. You that U r not dead, dont die again.. undecided
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 11, 2014
peluscoten:
I wrote d exam n lag so went to der office at OGBA
2k Buh if u want it on tym u go roger d staff extra 1k
u can take yo result print out or photo card nd 2 passport
DAT all gdd luck as we await d 2nd bacth
Guy na my area u come o...live at agege..do u knw anywhere there?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
josephohiri: Pls I nid to knw hw much admitted student paid 4 skul fee last yr

•#27,000 [ excluding ICT training fee/ Id Card ]
•COLENG and COLVET to pay extra 10k more..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 6:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Nizzy129: can't exchange words wit u!u re dead already!
This guy got me laughing.. #LoOoL

Bimfo:
Okay.. You that U r not dead, dont die again.. undecided

And this reply so #hilarious
**laffin in japanese**
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hodhularte: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2014
Everyone Is struggling for deir name to be ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π †ђξ 2nd list...xome hav confirmed deirs Ãήϑ odas r still hoping....xome knws †ђξ vc while odas don't, xome has already given up while some r almost giving up Ãήϑ some r bent ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π fighting till †ђξ end....☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π dat day some laugh, some will smile,xome will cry while xome will sigh while some will Jυƨτ shake deir heads...WHAT DO U WANT URS TO BE? Remember dat †ђξ bitter truth Is not everyone will be admitted..The big question Is R U SURE UR NAME IS ON THE LIST OR DO U HAV AN ALTERNATIVE!!!! I pray we A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ! Get dere ....Peace
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyyy: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mehn! Reading wat bimfo said has made me want 2 clinch 2 God more dearly. *sigh*. Having gone thru my ordeal(lil bit complicated dan bimfo's) and still battling it... well bt as an individual, i viewed it differently, i believed every good or bad moment happens 4 a good reason. U knw bimfo, i aint preaching here nd i aint criticizing u bt i want u 2 knw dat wat u WANT TO BELIEVE is d last obstacle to ur happiness. Well everybody has his or her own limit 2 longsuffering. To say d least. I've had Years of bad prophecies of imminent tragedy. Yh! I prayed fervently, bt its still happens, buh u knw wat? God loves me, here i am alive nd redeemed 4rm dat. Bt y dd it take many years to take to break 4rm dat curse? Thank God am in my early 20's for me to be highy sharpened 2 thrive in d future, to knw more deeply abt life nd to knw dat d only one dat can save u 4rm it, is God, d right prayer and Mercy. I really do hope u believe him back bimfo. Overcoming Strong trial times leads to endless peace! (only when God helps u)

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by slimyusup: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bimfo I feel for you when you said you lost your close ones during the Crisis, Hope the Almighty God will give you strong heart to stay strong. You also said the same crisis causes death to Victor Moses both parent. I will like to ask you a question despite Victor Moses losing is Parents to the Insurgent did he lay it in is heart that there is No God? Or did he say God why me? Now he is a star and people know him he didn't look back and said why me, he looked front and see possibility, hope, faith and star he made it against all Odd. As a guy I like you a lot you are courageous, intelligent in your write up, Confident of yourself. What you have experienced Ova 1Million people in world population have experienced it before as the proverb says there is notin new under the son, I feel for you make I no lie but you gat to change that mentality, I know people will start saying everyone has right to believe anything he/she believes, but let me tell you something you don't know, people saying that in this thread to you are either a Christian or a Muslim and yet they say everyone has is own opinion and chooses what to believe, you can see people, they don't think like you yet dey support you by saying that. I believe you will be great, I believe you will stand before Kings and not mean men, I believe you will succeed in this life. You are one of the people God like showing himself for and I pray the Almighty God open your eyes someday in Jesus Name Amen. Ask Witches and wizard they believe that there is God even if they don't serve the living God. Trust me if a Witch who can perform supernatural things Believe there is God what of you?. There was a time this year I heard Nicki Minaj wanted to die she said it when collecting an award that she was already saying her last Prayer. That last word touched me because I didn't expect such woman to ever say prayer. She maybe posing nude and revealing Cloth but she Believed that there is God. I am not trying to make this thread a religion thread but I will tell you bimfo #DontFollowTheCrowd. You are an amazing guy but I just want you to rethink THERE IS God even our first lady testified. I see a lot of potential and greatness in Bimfo I will end with #DontFollowTheCrowd.

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2014
Hello all, please I need some info. Will there be any other list that will be released later? The person I'm asking on behalf of got 25%.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by peluscoten(f): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jamzig1: Guy na my area u come o...live at agege..do u knw anywhere there?
bro I swr I b learner for DAT area oo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyyy: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2014
dominique: Hello all, please I need some info. Will there be any other list that will be released later? The person I'm asking on behalf of got 25%.
well, maybe its you? because u wud av shut d crap of dat persn nd nt posting 25 here
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Praize tha Lord!!!
Praize tha living Jesus!!!

You see, if everybody on earth begin to look upon Tragedies, destruction , set backs like my friend Bimfo, we get to see 90% of earth population hating and not acknowledging God..

One way or the other, everybodi have experienced sumtin of such and even more.
How you get up, buckle up and MAN urself is what that matters..

Life on earth was not promised to be smooth and perfect,
There shall be tribulations says the word of God..

Am afraid for your offspring,
What will you tell them??
Same thing u telling urself now??
That you fell from the sky??
That a funaab scientist cloned you??
Questions for yourself!!

Now, Away from Religious Issue,
Anybody notice tomorrow is the acceptance fee deadline..
Are you ready for 2nd batch list..
Are you ready to celebrate??
Fasten ur seatbelt;
We gonna land very soon..

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by drizzy009: 8:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
what's you guys own sef, leave this bimfo guy alone now. he's living his life and not yours
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abbeeyy: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Scientific Fact or Principle

Bible reference

Date of discovery by man

Both man and woman possess the seed of life

Genesis 3:15

17th Century

There is a place void of stars in the North

Job 26:7

19th Century

Earth is held in place by invisible forces

Job 26:7

Taxonomic classification of matter

Genesis 1

The Earth is round

Isaiah 40:22

15th Century

Certain animals carry diseases harmful to man

Leviticus 11

16th Century

Early diagnosis of leprosy

Leviticus 13

17th Century

Quarantine for disease control

Leviticus 13

17th Century

Blood of animals carries diseases

Leviticus 17

17th Century

Blood is necessary for life

Leviticus 17:11

19th Century

Oceans have natural paths in them

Psalms 8:8

Earth was in nebular form initially

Genesis 1:2

Most seaworthy ship design ratio is 30:5:3

Genesis 6

Light is a particle and has mass (a photon)

Job 38:19

Radio astronomy (stars give off signals)

Job 38:7

Oceans contain fresh water springs

Job 38:16

Snow has material value

Job 38:22

1905, 1966

Infinite number of stars exist

Genesis 15:5

Dust is important to survival

Isaiah 40:12

Hubert Spencer's scientific principles

Genesis 1

Air has weight

Job 28:25

16th Century

Light can be split up into component colors

Job 38:24

Matter is made up of invisible particles

Romans 1:20

20th Century

Plants use sunlight to manufacture food

Job 8:16

Arcturus and other stars move through space

Job 38:32

19th Century

Water cycle

Ecclesiastes 1:7

17th Century

Life originated in the sea

Genesis 1

19th Century

Lightning and thunder are related

Job 38:25

19th Century

Human beings were the last living things created

Genesis 1

15th Century

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 8:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
hodhularte: Everyone Is struggling for deir name to be ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π †ђξ 2nd list...xome hav confirmed deirs Ãήϑ odas r still hoping....xome knws †ђξ vc while odas don't, xome has already given up while some r almost giving up Ãήϑ some r bent ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π fighting till †ђξ end....☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π dat day some laugh, some will smile,xome will cry while xome will sigh while some will Jυƨτ shake deir heads...WHAT DO U WANT URS TO BE? Remember dat †ђξ bitter truth Is not everyone will be admitted..The big question Is R U SURE UR NAME IS ON THE LIST OR DO U HAV AN ALTERNATIVE!!!! I pray we A̶̲̥̅̊ℓℓ! Get dere ....Peace
hmmmmmm....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
peluscoten:
bro I swr I b learner for DAT area oo
owk...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by pseudonomer: 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2014
Please leave the Bimfo guy alone... He has a reason for not believing God exist, and you have a reason for your believing God... You don't have to force your believe on someone else. Religion here, Religion there...crap, crap, crap...

In BTW...I believe in God and Jesus Christ. But I respect others view of Religion(Muslim, Atheist, Buddhist, Pagan...).

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abbeyd17(m): 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2014
u shud
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 10:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Bimfo see wetin you cause? It's officially a religious thread
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 11, 2014
barackohandso: Bimfo see wetin you cause? It's officially a religious thread

I am sorry, Boss..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Oya guys, lets face the admission list.. Pls no 1 should quote me on religion again. I take anything u like beg you..

Lets try and keep the sanitation of the thread.. Thanks.. I dont expect to see posts on religion again.. Plssss..

And to every1 who feels insulted about me talking about their god or God, I am sorry.. Thanks, lets move On..

#Asante #Sana cool
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Heybrahack: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2014
Jamzig1: hmm...*listed*
Please Ogunleke has corrected his post, please clear the above message jare, its not true, it was a framed message.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 11:41pm On Sep 11, 2014
Heybrahack:
Please Ogunleke has corrected his post, please clear the above message jare, its not true, it was a framed message.
yh its obvious
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2014
Dhellake: A guy posted the link some days ago, main reason why i am asking if anyone had done his

You berra stop following clueless links.
The registration portal is not active for new session yet,
In due time, you will be able to print ur receipt
But "NOT NOW"

Official procedures for reg will be released soon, so chill..
#OverAnxious dey kill ooo
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 6:24am On Sep 12, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

You berra stop following clueless links.
The registration portal is not active for new session yet,
In due time, you will be able to print ur receipt
But "NOT NOW"

Official procedures for reg will be released soon, so chill..
#OverAnxious dey kill ooo
Thanks a lot
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dominique(f): 7:00am On Sep 12, 2014
phemmyyy: well, maybe its you? because u wud av shut d crap of dat persn nd nt posting 25 here

Huh I asked a direct question and expect a direct answer. You're an aspiring student right? Will it hurt if you write in clear English?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by HEADYWORLD: 7:30am On Sep 12, 2014
now that the payment of acceptance close today....... whats are we expecting
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 7:32am On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmm,.so long so so....Baq from exile... Wah did i Miss.? Nd where dat ma twin bro #hackdee. List neva show face abi... grin

Lemme go 2d previous pages.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.