Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (573211 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by SlimHighBeeKay: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2014
guys abeq hw many yrs course is HSM.....Do dy go for fpy or IT
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
hzamani:

the one I used to check my jamb's result... I stl av it... can I re-use it?? I only used it once
. not it won't work
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nunushokoto: neva knew dat sum hasnt been able 2 see dier course on funaab portal cos av been able 2 see my course nd oda details
Yea! That was in the early morning, just checked it again now and I was able to view the course offered: EMT with compo of 70.67%. But the duration is not stated anyway...and I'm unable to view it on JAMB site though.
So, for sure u gonna print it out,,,cos now I understand ur question better.
It is that second page u gonna take to bank to pay when u r ready.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Angelina996:
Yea! That was in the early morning, just checked it again now and I was able to view the course offered: EMT with compo of 70.67%. But the duration is not stated anyway...and I'm unable to view it on JAMB site though.
So, for sure u gonna print it out,,,cos now I understand ur question better.
It is that second page u gonna take to bank to pay when u r ready.
nw my mind is at rest...tnx 4 ur tym nd undastndin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2014
Please, what do the Direct Entry candidates need to print apart frm JAMB admission letter? As.they didn't print any result (for they didn't write jamb nor putme).
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by cee001(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
dharay99:

Colmas, Economics... still in anticipation tho.
same course...may God see us through
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
Jelailah: dats exactly wat dey do. U get mouth jare
That's true.Cos I know a predite that was admitted for civil eng with a compo of 54 and another jambite that was not given the same course with a compo of 56.So the thing is not many predites scored more than the first guy but there were lots of jambites that scored more than the the other guy.
So no hard feelings if you were not given your course.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by peluscoten(f): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2014
shout out sawon goonz me eyin BAM ite admitted BAM
should pls drop der whatsapp nomba let mingle I created a whatsapp for business administration/ business enterprise management student
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oluwatobiloba David Olalere > Federal University
Of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
Pple 2nd batch is gng to b out 4PM 2DAY!!!..WAT
U GUYS AR SEEING IS D COMPLETION OF 1ST
BATCH..
9 mins · Federal Universit...
Like · 2 Comments · Report
Samuel Kidity Ayomide Sammyboi
Ow sure Z dix newS?
Like · 2 minutes ago
Ogunleke Matthew
Who told u this?
Like · Edit · Just now
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Ogunleke48: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
I think spaces were reserved for those that used awaiting result especially those that will have a high composite after filling their O level results and Transcript for D.E candidates. If this was truly 2nd batch, funaab would have updated that on their portal.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
ayswags: That's true.Cos I know a predite that was admitted for civil eng with a compo of 54 and another jambite that was not given the same course with a compo of 56.So the thing is not many predites scored more than the first guy but there were lots of jambites that scored more than the the other guy.
So no hard feelings if you were not given your course.
exactly..applied 4 civil engr agg of 52.7 was given physics...d problem is d quota 4 engr is too small, just 40 includig pdites
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2014
cee001: same course...may God see us through

AMEN.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 1:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nizzy129(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Will dia be 3rd batch!!..ohh i wish i cud be in funaab.i rily tank God wu has made me a ladokite.so it z true we shudn't put al egg in 1 basket.i tank God.all d same stil waitin 4 unaab update sha!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by cee001(m): 2:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
Donkunxex:
sup,shey dem ddon update ur status.... mehn Funnab fuckinq up...if dat list uploaded is d 2nd batch..dey shud updatte it on the news feed jare... just givinq us headache....
It's still the same status as I see. The least we can do now is to await the 2nd list update on Funaab's admission portal, all this list out but not seen in Funaab's portal is not ideal. If you can still remember the post utme disclaimer you would see that it can be inferred that the school's admission portal is the truest avenue by which it disseminates its information, and other avenues contrary to it(in terms of information) is scam. There won't be any shadow of doubt if one sees clearly that 2nd list is updated on their portal....and if I may add big boss,try washing your mouth of these *fuckinq this and fuckinq* that it doesn't tell of the gentleman that you are..thank you
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 3:30pm On Sep 16, 2014
cee001: It's still the same status as I see. The least we can do now is to await the 2nd list update on Funaab's admission portal, all this list out but not seen in Funaab's portal is not ideal. If you can still remember the post utme disclaimer you would see that it can be inferred that the school's admission portal is the truest avenue by which it disseminates its information, and other avenues contrary to it(in terms of information) is scam. There won't be any shadow of doubt if one sees clearly that 2nd list is updated on their portal....and if I may add big boss,try washing your mouth of these *fuckinq this and fuckinq* that it doesn't tell of the gentleman that you are..thank you
storiii 4 d godzzz
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 3:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Patoskid: storiii 4 d godzzz
even d godzzz wont listen to super stories
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by bobbyspeed(m): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2014
micolaj: Someone with a logical reasoning, who can deduce a sane conclusion should know that something is fishy about the school admission processing. Why should Funaab be secrective about her departmental cutoff marks?...Merit list was rebranded to First batch list in order to carry out her delivish acts of denying the deserved ones their rightful places.please don't quote me...and if you do...MA MU INA LETI NI.shalom

Av once posted on this thread that av lost confidence in the purprted integrity and merit standard of admision process of funaab as it pertain to colmas students.

The fact that they downplayed the composite score and elevates only the post utme score which is jez a single component of the composite score to admit student is cause for worry and shows that there is no objectivity and fairness/equity in the admission process for colmas students.

Composite score is a statiscal weighted average score which reflects overall performance of a student in Waec, Jamb and post utme exam which is very good and improves on the admission process. It also eliminates a single criteria selection benchmark or index which is likely tainted with fraud and cheating via examination malpractices which is usually aided by jamb and waec special centres created for the rich parents' children.

With composite or weighted average score this single index of high jamb score or waec score achieved via exam fraud puts such students at admission disadvantage in funaab which is good.

The composite score should have been used to set a transparent departnental cut-off marks and these marks can be increased say from 63% to 73% if there are plenty students competiting for admission in a department say economics.

With this standard publish transparently merit would be uphold and students who failed to get admission will know he lost gallantly on merit and no bojuboju or deception..

Funaab is being deceptive by not annoucing publicly their departmental cut-off marks for admission.
Av posted earlier that admission to colmas is skewed towards the predegree students whose parents can afford closed to 200k for predegree course. Funaab owe it a duty in this coming 2015 jamb to disclose as a material fact in jamb bronchure and newspaper advertorial that their admission into colmas is reserved for predegree students if they cant expand capacity to accommodate increasing student applicants.this disclosure will serve as a "caveat emptor" i.e let the buyer beware as common im law of contract. Having disclosed then any student who want to take the risk of taking funaab as his first and most preferred choice university to study management science do so at his own risk because the only sure route is predegree.

We have people posted on this thread that they have post utme score of 63% even higher than 45% set by the school and a composite of over 60% and yet not given admission into colmas.This is very demotivating and apalling. Ordinarily the composite score should suffice for admission irrespective of how low the post utme score because the post utme score is a component of the statistical weighted average or composite score.

Now composite score is played down while post utme score is elevated for admission into colmas even students who score above post utme score of 45% set by the school are being denied admission. Where lies the integrity, equity and fairness of funaab admission for colmas students.

My last line someone posted that colmas students are unlucky because they cannot be given courses outside colmas but this is not true because for econs students they can be given course in statistics which is related and always have low student intake but the problem is that statistics is under colnas and physics and chemistry i guess is a utme requirements for college of natural science.

GOD WILL HELP COLMAS ASPIRANTS

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johnnyys: 3:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Dhellake: You need two E-Facility cards, you don't need a E-bundle card
Ok...thnx! Note taken. Initially,for ma jamp result printout,i used an e-facility card to print out ma original result. Dnt knw if i cn stil use it to print out d admission letter. Orrr...do ah stil nid to buy anada
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 3:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
So when do those whose names appear in dis newly released list get 2 start paying acceptance fee??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
Simran94: . not it won't work

okay... You mean I can only use the card once??
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nunushokoto: So when do those whose names appear in dis newly released list get 2 start paying acceptance fee??

Until they Officially release the info of 2nd batch in the admission portal
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Patoskid(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnnyys:
Ok...thnx! Note taken. Initially,for ma jamp result printout,i used an e-facility card to print out ma original result. Dnt knw if i cn stil use it to print out d admission letter. Orrr...do ah stil nid to buy anada
You gonna av to buy anoda one bro!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Until they Officially release the info of 2nd batch in the admission portal
nd wot if dat doesnt happen anytym soon nko?? Cos me i cnt afford 2 lose anoda admisn o.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
hzamani:

okay... You mean I can only use the card once??
. No I mean you can't use that Same card to print out your original jamb result
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by johnnyys: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
Patoskid: You gonna av to buy anoda one bro!
Yes boss! Buh y's Jamb treatn us lyk dis na. To register,moni. To chck result,moni. To print original result,moni. Even for admission leta,moni. Na wa o. Ah no blame em sha. Evry1,institution,organisation's lukin fr a way to financially xploit anada. Buh dey for try consider us na. Shuuu!!! Well,no biggie sha. God z aware!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nunushokoto: nd wot if dat doesnt happen anytym soon nko?? Cos me i cnt afford 2 lose anoda admisn o.

I suppose Flog you..
You shud still be happy you're now admitted..
Boss, the info concerning the list will not exceed this week..
For now, Just be grateful u're admitted..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by hzamani(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
Simran94: . No I mean you can't use that Same card to print out your original jamb result

please I'm confused...

which one is the original jamb result?? is it the one we printed when jamb came out or

and if it's different, can u give me the link to both pages
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Dhellake: 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
johnnyys:
You will need another one for the admission letter
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adesam09(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na true oo 2nd batch is out... Dem don give me ppcp but na c.v eng i enter for
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

I suppose Flog you..
You shud still be happy you're now admitted..
Boss, the info concerning the list will not exceed this week..
For now, Just be grateful u're admitted..

grin....we go see in camera

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.