Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:08 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (573237 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by succeed2: 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bimfo: I am tired of all these religious people.. Since all these days, It is prayer prayer prayer, and god god god.. Wetin sele nau..? Cant we have some rest for just a Day..

If U dont have anytin reasonable, educative and funny to post, Just Shūt the Fūck Up, and stop being religious about everytin..

Some people here does not believe in god, and somethings are still working in our Favour.. Life is about Ups and Downs.. You dont expect everytin to work in your Favour.. If U dont get admission, Wont You Sulk it Up, or are u going to blame ur god after after u ave prayed and fasted..?

In this forum now, Its only 1 person that I ave seen that has gotten more than 80% in P.UTME. If I had told U that more than 500 got more than 80%, Wont U start wailing?? Or would U start praying to god that those Admissison officers to get drunk when giving admission..

MTCHEWWWW.. Religious bigots Oshi.. And to think of it, You guys writting skill is annoying.. No 1 is perfect o, but at least U shouldn't make some stupid mistake..

hmmm...*sighs*
Wot can i say?
well, i hear Bimfo
I hear!
Never meant 2 upset anyone's mood though,
Can we still keep a friendly atmosphere out here?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Toyocee:

m 80% sure...cos d prson tel me say putme wd b out on friday n it came out..xo xpct anifin..

It cannot be released before august 15 .... Take my words for it grin
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
rkarang:

what's up with aug 15?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
rkarang:

aug 15 z the DE deadline shey?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by tjones007: 3:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Donkunxex:

aug 13th which is on wednesday..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 4:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
donsalvy: I said more than that last year.
grin funny mahn.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
succeed2:

Must say pls!
I am appalled by some of ds tinz posted in here.
@ dis period wen u boys shud b prayin 4 God's mercy & favor in ur admission.
@ dis period wen no one knows who is standing sef
@ dis period wen ppl r fastin & prayin
@ dis period wen retreats & conventions r ongoin in different denominations!
Many of us know already dat our chances hang in d balance.....
Could all dis drinkin b d best tin 4 u boys now?
Think again o.
because in just a few days now......u wil b doin 1 of 2 tinz........
Either praising God, & rejoicin 4 his grace @ dis tym...
OR
Wishin u were doing so.
#THINK#
I dey laff, I wunt reply yhu yet...just shift u hear.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
@ Bimfo, you need to take a chill pill. As much as I get your point, you need to know everyone has their opinions and beliefs which they're entitled to. Na naija we dey bro, religion is a way of life. Focus on your admission processing
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
rkarang:

de admsn kums in d 2nd batch...lets wait n see sha..funaab surprise package..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2014
barackohandso: @ Bimfo, you need to take a chill pill. As much as I get your point, you need to know everyone has their opinions and beliefs which they're entitled to. Na naija we dey bro, religion is a way of life. Focus on your admission processing

Who should focus on the admission processing?? Me?? or those fighting on WAEC and stupid stuffs.?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by olamidarsenal(m): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
heloo peeps, I wished everyone seeking admission into Funaab best of luck. I choose Funaab last year and my composite was 57%, I was denied admission. I thank God for where I am today, already finished my nd 1, nd 2 is loading. all am saying is Dat even if u have 60% composite, Funaab may not give u admission, all u need is prayer. Mr pseudo, I hail ooooo. thank you for last year. God will continue to bless u. wished y'all success. I REP GATEWAY POLY IGBESA

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
^^^ Mtchewwww, I dont want to sound so hateful oo, but How will U be given admission with this ur English..?? You dont even Worth the Poly Admission sef.

I am a graduate of a Polytechnic, and I am so ashamed of you..

Pls, dont scare people.. tongue

CC: olamidarsenal
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Tolutost(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bimfo: ^^^ Mtchewwww, I dont want to sound so hateful oo, but How will U be given admission with this ur English..?? You dont even Worth the Poly Admission sef.

guy nawa 4 u ooh,na only u dey ere or is it a crime to make mistake.....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 6:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Toyocee:

m 80% sure...cos d prson tel me say putme wd b out on friday n it came out..xo xpct anifin..
rkarang:

I understand you trust that person
Buh lemme tell you, you don't need a magician to tell you the post utme results was gonna be out on Friday
Funaab do always release post utme results 24/48 hours after the exam is conducted 4 all candidates..
Don't expect the list this week or even Nextweek..
Buh make we look as you talk nah!!!
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
olamidarsenal: heloo peeps, I wished everyone seeking admission into Funaab best of luck. I chooses Funaab last year with composite of 57%, I was denied of given admission. I thank God for where I am today, already finished my nd 1, nd 2 is loading. all am saying is Dat even if u have 60% composite, Funaab may not give u admission, all u need is prayer. Mr pseudo, I hail ooooo. thank you for last year. God will continue to bless u. wished y'all success. I REP GATEWAY POLY IGBESA
what choice,first or second choice..and what course did uchoose lastyr
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bimfo: ^^^ Mtchewwww, I dont want to sound so hateful oo, but How will U be given admission with this ur English..?? You dont even Worth the Poly Admission sef.

you are d new odunhana of dis year. .. #odunhana..no offence
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adeboye4421(m): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2014
ds no be joke bro.... Wat float a persin's ship may sink anoda, one man's food is anoda man's poison, am still keeping faith bro, i dnt care if i was given anoda course bt i beliv i shall be given an admission ds year

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by barackohandso(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bimfo:

Who should focus on the admission processing?? Me?? or those fighting on WAEC and stupid stuffs.?
You're not new on NL right? The so called "WAEC arguments" are what give the education threads the many pages they get. It'll be boring without them
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Donkunxex:

Odunhana is better by far smiley
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2014
Adeboye4421: ds no be joke bro.... Wat float a persin's ship may sink anoda, one man's food is anoda man's poison, am still keeping faith bro, i dnt care if i was given anoda course bt i beliv i shall be given an admission ds year
I won't call this faith, faith works with one mind.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2014
Donkunxex:

Sir, it implies that you should relax your mind for now.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adeboye4421(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2014
Everytin in ds life is luck... nd d luck may come true if u bilieve nd av faith.. U cnt gain sumtin wen u ar pesimist wt dat tin.. I adeboye d child of adebola of ijebu land say it 2day dat i shall be given an admission ds year no wata wich course be it any course i say, ona kan o woja.. Only GOD knws wich type of work wil favours som1 in ds lyf dat wil let dat prsin 2 make it

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adeboye4421(m): 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]Anyhow bro
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adeboye4421(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2014
Amen, so shall it be bro
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Adeboye4421(m): 7:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
See life oo, and what were u given in posutme cos that's what i also did cos i don't want to leave anyone unanswered
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
rkarang:

Odunhana is better by far smiley
yh
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
As for me oooo, the future I see for myself doesn't allow me to go for just any course am been given, I have my plans, objectives & goals cheesy the fact is that even if Funaab will be admitting 10 people in my department, I will surely be among. I WILL GAIN ADMISSION INTO FUNAAB WITH MY COURSE NOT BEEN CHANGED IN JESUS NAME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 06, 2014
Tolutost: guy nawa 4 u ooh,na only u dey ere or is it a crime to make mistake.....

Thats not a Mistake.. Thats illetracy.. Guess U dont know the diff..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
Donkunxex:

No offence taken.. I dont know who the hell Odunhana is.. And I dont Care..
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
amhackdee: As for me oooo, the future I see for myself doesn't allow me to go for just any course am been given, I have my plans, objectives & goals cheesy the fact is that even if Funaab will be admitting 10 people in my department, I will surely be among. I WILL GAIN ADMISSION INTO FUNAAB WITH MY COURSE NOT BEEN CHANGED IN JESUS NAME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
wetin b ur comp hackdee
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
Bimfo:

No offence taken.. I dont know who the hell Odunhana is.. And I dont Care..
u don't need to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.