Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,289 members, 7,881,073 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 AM

Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions - Education (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions (573643 Views)

Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> / Delta State University, Abraka 2014/2015 Admissions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (370) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by amhackdee(m): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
dharay99:

Fish Aspirant u for say too. cool
hahaha
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by fikfat: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2014
Let us not bother ourself but rather hope in d grace of GOD for dis year admission bcus i am a living witness of GOD miracle.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abbeeyy: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
lol...episode 4 ke...no worry... u go see fausat 4 funaab... she don dey 200l.... winkz
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Champion01(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Peace has been restored in dis thread tanx to Fausat the fish seller. Wat an interesting and classical story! Thumbs up Abbey. Keep it up and we're expecting more. #BRINGBACKOUREPISODE 4#
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Deycalmefocus(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
See if story story is wat wil make dis place peaceful abeg wetin una dey wait for abbey and oda writers start post THINGS FALL APART,ijapa ati iroko,Gods are not to blame,among odas.before you finish reading It funaab wil release d first batch list....
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nunushokoto(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mahxiimus(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
I brushed my teeth for the third time, ran out of
the bathroom and grabbed my phone. Slowly i
scrolled down to a name saved with "FUNMI 2go"
and dialled the number with a happy smile on my
face.
Funmi was my 2go girlfriend. The first real friend i
was making from 2go after months of endless
chatting. She was paying me a visit that very
night, something like a return visit because we
first met two weeks ago at her school where we
met each other for the first time. Of course the
visit i paid her solidified our friendship thus
making her take the risk of visiting me for a lovely
weekend.
"hello Jude, the bus has dropped me at the park.
You can now come and get me" Funmi's sweet
voice announced as she answered my call. I
jumped up with joy before rushing out to pick her
up.
It wasn't had locating her at the busy bus station.
We hugged each other with joy, seriously the love
was there.
"i'm so happy" i whispered to her. She blinked her
eyes, saying nothing.
Minutes later we arrived at my lodge which
impressed her a lot.
"hmmm your lodge is beautiful. It's so big ooo.
Hmmm you go fear three storey building. How
much do you pay here?" she asked with
admiration.
We had a wonderful night gisting, joking and
playing before finally wrapping up the whole fun
with a hot romance. She really was so good and
sweet. Oh what a delicious girl she was.
"i hope you arn't decieving me?" she asked with
love in her eyes.
"of course not my dear" i answered innocently.
She smiled and closed her eyes. We went straight
to sleep moments after, Unfortunately i never
knew a nightmare was coming.
I woke up at exactly 3:15am the next morning, to
see my lovely visitor gasping for breathe.
Before i could understand what was happening,
she collasped on the bed. I fearfully stared at my
unconscious visitor. Confused, nervous and lost.
"please don't do this to me" i pleaded seriously.
Tears fell from my eyes, my heart pounded
furiously.
The poor girl breathed her last, a very heavy
breathe it was before keeping still, leaving me all
alone to my fate. All alone and hopeless.
I was left with the choice to tell the truth. A
freaking truth which no one would buy.
"no no no" i cried with panick, jumped out of the
bed and wore my trouser. My mind was set on
going out to seek help. To scream, to cry out loud.
"Perhaps my neighbours could be of assistance" I
reasoned with a cold shiver. But on second
thought i played down my fears and decided not
to seek external help. She wasn't breathing, she
already was freaking gone. I felt her pulse over
and over again.
Desperately, i tried breathing into her mouth. I
pressed on her chest a hundred times over, but
nothing worked. I fell back with fear, while the
consequencies of my predicament ran through
my head. I was in deep s.hit.
I needed no one to tell me that I only had a little
time to think out a good explanation or plan. Time
was running out fast. Dawn was quickly
approaching.
"d.amn" i exclaimed as my head played back our
last moment together. I really was ruined,
definitely fu.cked.
"Damn 2go" i hissed, wondering what must have
happened to her.
"perhaps she's asthmatic or something. Perhaps i
woke up too late to save her. Jeez" i cursed,
reached for her handbag and searched it for
drugs or something similar but found nothing.
Slowly my clock struck 4:10am, i had little time
left.
"I have to act fast. I have to move her body" i
reasoned with a fearful courage.
"Where will i dump her?, how do i cover my
tracks?, did anyone see us together the previous
evening?" i wondered as i pulled her down from
my bed.
To be continued...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abbeeyy: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
na so jawe...
Experience of a friend...

How A Funaab Girl Nearly
Turned Me To Mugu.... COMPLETE EPISODE LOADING..........
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Mustp: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Dis thread has finally turn 2 a story arenal.kudos 2 all d writers on board.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Donkunxex(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
e no go better for fausat d funnab aspirant........... admissin list loading..50%..dnt quote me. ...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Donkunxex: e no go better for fausat d funnab aspirant........... admissin list loading..50%..dnt quote me. ...

Well I just did. grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by acelad(m): 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
dharay99:

Yea sha... #econs

Am also an aspirant for Eco
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
acelad:

Am also an aspirant for Eco

Aiit, lets just pray 4d best.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bibbzy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hey! Hey! Hey! Tel dis guy 2cum continue dis story b4 we tear dis place apart o!...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Bibbzy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bibbzy: Hey! Hey! Hey! Tel dis guy 2cum continue dis story b4 we tear dis place apart o!...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
acelad: Hello pals,is there anyone that filled in for Economics.
I did, wat did u score?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Oluperfect(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
The result has been uploaded..chect at waecdirect.org
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by mahxiimus(m): 11:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
do u guyz want me to continue...?
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
12-08-2014 (11:28pm):
Candidates who filled "Awaiting Result" in any of their subjects can now Update their O'Level Result. Updating closes on Wednesday 20th August, 2014 (12 nooon).

To update result

Click here: http:// www.admission.unaab.edu.ng/index.php
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Deycalmefocus(m): 12:03am On Aug 13, 2014
phemmyjohnson: 12-08-2014 (11:28pm):
Candidates who filled "Awaiting Result" in any of their subjects can now Update their O'Level Result. Updating closes on Wednesday 20th August, 2014 (12 nooon).

To update result

eh na so so wonder funaab dey do. Eh!!...well they av done well this time around...
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by phemmyjohnson: 12:17am On Aug 13, 2014
phemmyjohnson: 12-08-2014 (11:28pm):

To update result

Deycalmefocus: eh na so so wonder funaab dey do. Eh!!...well they av done well this time around...

Yep bro!! Pipu aint shocked they opened portal for aspirants to upload awaited results
Buh its shocking they gave them "1 week deadline"
It was usually 2-3days before....
Its surely because of less aspirants this year, so they want everybody to get their results uploaded
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Jamzig1(m): 12:48am On Aug 13, 2014
Bleep those who said funaab isn't giving chance for awaiting result esp @ogunleke....waec result is now out...tank God 4 my result despite d poor statistics...naw my mind don dey @rest...compo 52.17% post-utme 50% gunning 4 civil engr
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Champion01(m): 5:35am On Aug 13, 2014
Jamzig1: Bleep those who said funaab isn't giving chance for awaiting result esp @ogunleke....waec result is now out...tank God 4 my result despite d poor statistics...naw my mind don dey @rest...compo 52.17% post-utme 50% gunning 4 civil engr
. Congrat
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by abihenry(m): 6:40am On Aug 13, 2014
D.e aspirant can naw check deir transcript status, it has bin updated. Jst checked mine in a jiffy "transcript received nd processed"

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2014
I knelt down, held her two toes,
begging her to forgive me. I know
she felt betrayed and disappointed
in me. Even me sef dey feel bitter.
[b]Looking at her sharing those tears
in my presence, [/b]I wished that love I
once had for her will come back.
Indeed I have truly betrayed her,
how I wish I could find a way of
making it up to her.

Chai diaris God oooo grin grin grin wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2014
abbeeyy: I
knelt down, held her two toes,
Looking at her sharing those tears
in my presence, I wished that love I
making it up to her

Chai diaris God oo grin grin grin wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by atymat: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2014
abbeeyy: I
knelt down, held her two toes,
Looking at her sharing those tears
in my presence,
I wished that love I
making it up to her.

Chai diaris God oo grin grin grin wink
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Angelina996(f): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2014
Hallelujah....
I'm so glad o...cos I dey fear for ma transcript b4, now em happy its received and processed! Gbam!!
Processed.

#abeg let the tori telling continue joor..I dey gbadun am@ourstorytellers

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 8:08am On Aug 13, 2014
phemmyjohnson:

Yep bro!! Pipu aint shocked they opened portal for aspirants to upload awaited results
Buh its shocking they gave them "1 week deadline"
It was usually 2-3days before....
Its surely because of less aspirants this year, so they want everybody to get their results uploaded

Yea dat 1 week iz much buh its all gud.
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by dharay99: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
So in one sentence, no admission list Till afta on d 20th... OK shaa, cool
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2014
mahxiimus: do u guyz want me to continue...?
waiting for u jawe
Re: Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2014/2015 Admissions by rkarang: 8:21am On Aug 13, 2014
dharay99: So in one sentence, no admission list Till afta on d 20th... OK shaa, cool

Shebi I told you to relax, didn't I?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (370) (Reply)

2017/2018 University Of Ilorin Admission Guide Thread / 2015/2016 Uniport Admission Thread / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.