Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,574 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:13 AM

Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind (819 Views)

Niyola Looks Sexy In BTS Shots From Her New Music Video / Singer Victoria Kimani Looks Sexy In New Photo / Funny: Female Reporter Banned For Being Sexy And Hot! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind by AndrewDegan: 8:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
Singer and actress Selena Gomez has spoken about the pressure regarding remaining super-sexy in the entertainment industry in order to sell more. While other superstars, including Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and Rihanna are building around controversy, the 21-year-old Latina artist said she doesn't need any of that in her career.

Rest of her Story: http://whatsupic.com/entertainment-usa/1383026191.html

I don't think she is doin less than Gaga and the like. What do u think?
Re: Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind by merzybenedict(m): 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
I actually think...NORTH-ING !!!!
Re: Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2014
I like Selena
Re: Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind by nanauju(f): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2014
Well...I think she should go take a cue from Adele about how to feel verry comfortable in your own skin and not to give a damn about the pressures!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Selena Gomez Speaks About The Pressuere Of Being 'sexy' In The Entertainment Ind by OmoUSH(m): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2014
Selena Beiber

(1) (Reply)

Most Powerful Militaries In Africa / Kardashian War! It's Brody Jenner Vs Kim Kardashian! Very Bloody!!!!! / [music] Solidstar Ft. Tiwa Savage – Baby Jollof (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.