Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Celebrate Nairaland, I Appreciate Seun And All Information Mavens On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Celebrate Nairaland, I Appreciate Seun And All Information Mavens On Nairaland (556 Views)

Happy New Month To Seun And All Nairalanders / How Should Seun Celebrate Nairaland 10 Years Anniversary In 2015? / An Open Letter To Mr Seun And Crew Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Celebrate Nairaland, I Appreciate Seun And All Information Mavens On Nairaland by Olutola88(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2014
I don't even know whether to say nairaland is awesome, excellent, fantastic, fabulous, fascinating, amazing, astounding, astonishing, staggering, stunning, sensational or mind-blowing. in fact, all these are even understatement. nairaland is so good that you can find anything you want here(almost like google). is it to talk about the dynamic sections(where you can decide to go to the serious sections that'll help your life or go to some sections where you can ease the day's stress )? is it to talk about the success some people have recorded through this nairaland? the most impressive and remarkable of it all happens to be the wealth of knowledge on nairaland. the importance of INFORMATION in our lives can definitely not be overemphasized, information is everything. there is virtually nothing you want to know about that you won't get someone that knows about it on nairaland(if possible, some people will tell you where your dad buried your placenta if you care to know grin). these guys are just too loaded with quality information, over information dey worry them. INFORMATION is one of the most expensive things in life but we get a whole lot of it for free on nairaland, you will just see it flying around like mosquitoes. I laughed when one motivational speaker came to oyo state NYSC camp to orient us about how to answer interview questions. he said we should try and know the salary the company pays before going for the interview so as to be able to give a good answer when asked "how much can we pay you?". he then said, you need to look for someone that currently works in that company and stylishly ask the person how much they pay cos the person might be reluctant to tell you if you ask directly. I was like, what is this one saying? don't tell me you don't know about nairaland. That's why I love my lovely Nairaland, you don't need to use any stupid style to get an information, come here and ask people how much they pay in so so company and you will be astonished to see people posting the full salary scale of all the workers in that organization(starting from the GM to GM(Gate Man to General Manager). We have done it in 2013, let's do it again in 2014. Long live Seun, Long live moderators, Long live Nairalanders, Long live Nigeria.
Re: I Celebrate Nairaland, I Appreciate Seun And All Information Mavens On Nairaland by sholikay(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2014
me self oo..my gf threatened to dump me if i fail to join nairaland.thank GOD i did..she knows haself.. winkme self oo..my gf threatened to dump me if i fail to join nairaland.thank GOD i did..she knows haself..

(1) (Reply)

What Did You Miss About Nairaland? / Emir’s Son Arrested Over Suicide Bomb Attack / Unity Bank Sacks 170 Workers, Recruits 300

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.